10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Too soon. He shouldn't be allowed to leave the state either. I sure as hell don't want him hiding in my state!

He has a GPS anklet on and is not allowed to go out the boundaries of a certain limit of area. But it scares me.

What scares me more is that he might get away with his crime.

They definitely plan on moving him out of state and a few different locations...
And yeah I agree that him getting away free is a very scary thing. That means that in 2012, you can actually kill someone for no good reasons and call it self defense.

Yeah because that stupid law is written that way. Guy is smarter than he wants everyone to believe.

Here's the thing

He was told to stop chasing the kid. Instead, two minutes later we hear the kid's voice on the cell crying out for help right before gun fire.

Based on that alone, I am convinced this guy is guilty as hell.

I mean, you get attacked by a kid who is panicking (let's face it. He was being stalked and then confronted. What would you do?), he has no gun but you pull one out and shoot him?
I am sorry, but that is not self defense in my book.

Even in the case that Trayvon was scary and intimidating, wouldn't a normal person flee instead of going to mess with someone so "suspicious looking"? His story doesn't make sense even though he's lying.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
What I think is interesting is the 2nd Degree Murder charge. In FLA, that means he acted maliciously, but without premeditation. Which means either there is a lot more to this case than we know, or Corey knows the case won't stand up, and she is setting it up to be knocked down, but in a way that allows her to say she did everything she could. I suppose it depends on your cynicism scale.

But to correct one thing, the 911 operator said he shouldn't go near Martin, not the police. Which is the difference between a suggestion and a legal order.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Too soon. He shouldn't be allowed to leave the state either. I sure as hell don't want him hiding in my state!

He has a GPS anklet on and is not allowed to go out the boundaries of a certain limit of area. But it scares me.

They definitely plan on moving him out of state and a few different locations...
And yeah I agree that him getting away free is a very scary thing. That means that in 2012, you can actually kill someone for no good reasons and call it self defense.

Yeah because that stupid law is written that way. Guy is smarter than he wants everyone to believe.

Here's the thing

He was told to stop chasing the kid. Instead, two minutes later we hear the kid's voice on the cell crying out for help right before gun fire.

I mean, you get attacked by a kid who is panicking (let's face it. He was being stalked and then confronted. What would you do?), he has no gun but you pull one out and shoot him?

Even in the case that Trayvon was scary and intimidating, wouldn't a normal person flee instead of going to mess with someone so "suspicious looking"? His story doesn't make sense even though he's lying.

He was working as a neighborhood watch. So investigating rather than fleeing was how he saw his job. Not saying it was his job, just how he seemed to see it.
B Banzai
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

He was working as a neighborhood watch. So investigating rather than fleeing was how he saw his job. Not saying it was his job, just how he seemed to see it.

That's not how neighborhood watch works. You see something you report it. You do not act like a LEO and follow a suspect. You do not carry a weapon. You do not get out of your car. You do not confront someone who may be doing something illegal. You patrol and call the cops if you see something suspicious and you let them handle it. He broke pretty much every single Neighborhood Watch rule in the book.

EDIT: He is in the wrong for at least those things is my point. He saw his job wrong and he actually really should be punished for it.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

Hmmm......Nyadriel, if you're convinced that you heard the voice of the "kid" on the cell phone when everyone else in the media(as well as the 911 dispatcher) heard Zimmerman's voice then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

Please tell me why Martin was confronted? Oh yeah, he jumped the fence of a gated community and Zimmerman saw Martin looking inside cars and acting suspicious. Yeah, Zimmerman dropped the ball on this one.

Yeah, Nyadriel....laws are stupid. Just like those stupid people in that stupid gated community. How dare they keep people out just cause they want to feel safe. Stupid people and their stupid laws.

I heard that Trayvon was supposedly "acting suspicious", and that he may have jumped the gate, but I never heard them say he was looking inside cars or anything. Where's the proof, please? (I haven't heard or read anything that said that, other than that there were numerous break-ins in the area.)

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

That is part of my point.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
B Banzai
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

Its "neighborhood WATCH". Not "neighborhood go and take care of it yourself". He knew this. Which is why he called the police in the first place!

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

Hmmm......Nyadriel, if you're convinced that you heard the voice of the "kid" on the cell phone when everyone else in the media(as well as the 911 dispatcher) heard Zimmerman's voice then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

Please tell me why Martin was confronted? Oh yeah, he jumped the fence of a gated community and Zimmerman saw Martin looking inside cars and acting suspicious. Yeah, Zimmerman dropped the ball on this one.

Yeah, Nyadriel....laws are stupid. Just like those stupid people in that stupid gated community. How dare they keep people out just cause they want to feel safe. Stupid people and their stupid laws.

I heard that Trayvon was supposedly "acting suspicious", and that he may have jumped the gate, but I never heard them say he was looking inside cars or anything. Where's the proof, please? (I haven't heard or read anything that said that, other than that there were numerous break-ins in the area.)

Zimmerman was heard on the 911 call stating that a "suspicious looking person" was walking thru the neighborhood and checking out the interior of parked cars. It's a fact that's been widely glazed over by the media.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

Zimmerman was heard on the 911 call stating that a "suspicious looking person" was walking thru the neighborhood and checking out the interior of parked cars. It's a fact that's been widely glazed over by the media.

I've heard tapes, but I've never heard him say, "he's checking out cars," only a "suspicious looking person/he looks suspicious." Point out the tape that has him saying that, because this is the first time I've heard someone say what he was exactly doing that was suspicious.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

It's in the original 911 call.

I've heard tapes, but I've never heard him say, "he's checking out cars," only a "suspicious looking person/he looks suspicious." Point out the tape that has him saying that, because this is the first time I've heard someone say what he was exactly doing that was suspicious.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger

Umm there's nothing there. What were you trying to say? All I've seen is he was supposedly looking at houses while walking. And honestly, I tend to do the same when I walk. That doesn't mean I'm doing anything suspicious.

Lonely Browser

VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

an its a fact that you are a blatant liar. i listened to the 911 call from him multiple times an aint heard nothing bout him saying anything about a said person checking out cars. go clean your ears an listen again. that, an double check your sources.

Lonely Browser

Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger

Umm there's nothing there. What were you trying to say? All I've seen is he was supposedly looking at houses while walking. And honestly, I tend to do the same when I walk. That doesn't mean I'm doing anything suspicious.

you have a point. but why would you be looking at houses instead of hurrying home since its raining?

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
@BlackRose_Jefe
Oops, forgot the raining part. I was more focused on seeing if Zimmerman supposedly said Trayvon was looking at cars. My bad.

Lonely Browser

Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Here's the thing

well, given he was neighborhood watch, he coulda followed him so he could relay to the police exactly where he was, putting himself in possible danger to ensure the safety of his neighborhood. i have no idea what his intentions were, but im doubting he was looking to kill someone like everyone else claims.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff