Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Justin Bieber has spoken out against Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old woman who accused him of getting her pregnant during an alleged backstage romp at one of his concerts.

During Justin's "RandomTwitterHour" (where the star posts "random" thoughts to his over 20 million followers), he mocked Yeater -- who dropped the paternity suit after a then-17-year-old Justin underwent a DNA test -- using a clip from Sacha Baron Cohen's "Borat" to get his point across.

"Dear mariah yeeter [sic] ...we have never met...so from the heart i just wanted to say..." Justin, 18, Tweeted on Saturday, with a link to a clip from the movie where Borat can be heard repeatedly saying, "You will never get this!"

can't touch this

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Why did you call her his baby mama if it's not proven that he is the father?

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Bieber is a total jerk. Yeah, she lied about the baby and all, but that matter has been settled. Publicly taunting her in front of 20 million people shows that Bieber is as mature as a kindergarten bully. He may find himself in civil court again.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bieber's turning out to be a right little Wanker.

Dapper Player

The Biebs is certainly a little s**t, isn't he? I've always disliked him, but this kind of cements it.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blood Valkyrie
Thats what the original title was. I did nothing more than take the main part and copy+paste here.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xdivision_whitey
Blood Valkyrie
Thats what the original title was. I did nothing more than take the main part and copy+paste here.

Okay noted.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blood Valkyrie
xdivision_whitey
Blood Valkyrie

Okay noted.

"Check please." --- Batty Coda

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Vampirate Kitsune
Bieber is a total jerk. Yeah, she lied about the baby and all, but that matter has been settled. Publicly taunting her in front of 20 million people shows that Bieber is as mature as a kindergarten bully. He may find himself in civil court again.

When you're famous as Beiber is, lying about a child is a lot more than some Maury b.s. It won't only ruin his image to the public but to his fans. Fan of Beiber or not, you gotta admit what Yeater did was really shitty.

After hardly publicly saying anything about it since the entire ordeal began, he's more late than jerk-ish for it. What he did to her on Twitter was a low blow, not something a public figure should do, but to call him a total jerk is pretty shitty as well. Afterall, Beiber hardly says anything about anything other than his fans (Which did a lot worse to Yeater than Beiber did, if I do say so myself) and his music. Which is pretty amazing, if you ask me, especially since his anti-base is practically unavoidable.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
amerimulete
When you're famous as Beiber is, lying about a child is a lot more than some Maury b.s. It won't only ruin his image to the public but to his fans. Fan of Beiber or not, you gotta admit what Yeater did was really shitty.

After hardly publicly saying anything about it since the entire ordeal began, he's more late than jerk-ish for it. What he did to her on Twitter was a low blow, not something a public figure should do, but to call him a total jerk is pretty shitty as well. Afterall, Beiber hardly says anything about anything other than his fans (Which did a lot worse to Yeater than Beiber did, if I do say so myself) and his music. Which is pretty amazing, if you ask me, especially since his anti-base is practically unavoidable.

I've never really had an opinion about Bieber (probably the only person on earth who doesn't). And I wouldn't defend Yeater for a second: she was grabbing a quick road to the spotlight and maligning a kid (yes, he's a kid). What she did is shitty, and so is his kindergarten sticking-out-my-tongue response. Until now, I thought he was remarkably restrained and adult about the false accusation, and I might have admired him but for his "I'm so powerful, I can stick this in your face" tweet. It's what jerks do, whether it's just to the whole senior class or enough people to popular Texas.

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Vampirate Kitsune
I've never really had an opinion about Bieber (probably the only person on earth who doesn't). And I wouldn't defend Yeater for a second: she was grabbing a quick road to the spotlight and maligning a kid (yes, he's a kid). What she did is shitty, and so is his kindergarten sticking-out-my-tongue response. Until now, I thought he was remarkably restrained and adult about the false accusation, and I might have admired him but for his "I'm so powerful, I can stick this in your face" tweet. It's what jerks do, whether it's just to the whole senior class or enough people to popular Texas.

True, my respect for him dropped a ton when he did this, it's kind of childish but really Beiber just turned like 18. Possibly on a high horse about being a legal adult, drunk (Yeah, he's not of age but I'm sure most have started drinking on their sweet 16 to celebrate), and in the mood to act stupid. Kiddies will be kiddies and kiddies with enough people to tell them it's all good will probably be dicks.

BUT I still can't blame 'em because I have done such things before I'm sure all that pent up RAEG came out in the long run.
what is more sad that she said that they had sex or that we is acting like an a** hate.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I want to high five him for that. That's pretty badass. If you try to go after a celebrity like what that b***h did, expect to get burned for it.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
okay yes, JB was a jerk for publicly humiliating her, but most of you are overlooking this woman lied to claiming her baby is his and they never met. she was just a crazy fan that gone too far by making these false claims to get his money IMO. people like that NEED to be publicly humiliated. how dare he? how dare her! jb make s**t music, but his message was pretty ******** funny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff