Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Click here for article
Unbefreakinlievable. A guy shoots someone because he's playing music too loud in his car at a gas station? WTF is this guy's problem? He should have just shut his ears till he was ready to drive away!

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pink Panzer
Unbefreakinlievable. A guy shoots someone because he's playing music too loud in his car at a gas station? WTF is this guy's problem? He should have just shut his ears till he was ready to drive away!
Or he could have simply asked nicely...

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
No more logic.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Another man shot to death, and we have people threatening war because the government wants to regulate guns. The scarey thing is, these warpigs are the same ones who claim that guns don't kill people.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageYou can literally be shot for anything these days sweatdrop

Greedy Millionaire

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Steam Punk Adept
Another man shot to death, and we have people threatening war because the government wants to regulate guns. The scarey thing is, these warpigs are the same ones who claim that guns don't kill people.

They're right, guns don't kill people. This lunatic did. He is in jail, not the tool that he used. I hate it when people ignore the fact that people crack and would rather blame a lifeless object in order to sound politically correct.

Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
II EPIC_YOSHI II
Steam Punk Adept

They're right, guns don't kill people. This lunatic did. He is in jail, not the tool that he used. I hate it when people ignore the fact that people crack and would rather blame a lifeless object in order to sound politically correct.

Yep, because if he had a bat it would take one hit for him to be dead. Its not just the gun that killed him, your right it is the person too, but without the gun he would've had to use a lot more force and the teen would've had a fighting chance.

Precious Darling

What the "Stand your Ground" law means is that as long as you see someone else with a gun, you can shoot at them as well because you can pretend you felt "threatened" by the presence of their own gun.

This is what happens when stupid freedoms are given to gun owners.

2 men have guns. Each men feels threatened by the presence of the other's gun. Thus, they legally can shoot at each other based on the claim of feeling life threatened, even if the drama going on between them is as insignificant as looking at each other wrong.

Stupid stupid stupid. I swear these grown "men" with guns are the most pussyfooted babies when it comes to using guns to solve their first world problems.

"Stand your Ground" needs to go. People shouldn't be given the green light to shoot at another person just because another person carries a gun, or just because they thought the other person carried a gun. LAME loophole given to trigger happy gun owners, to give them the right to kill innocent people.

Dapper Gawker

He could at least, like, shot the radio rather than the kids. Anyway, I'd rather prefer he didn't shoot at all but maybe just tell them to lower their music. Then again, this was at 7:40PM at a gas station. He could just deal with it for the few minutes they'd be there.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Phouc Yuu
What the "Stand your Ground" law means is that as long as you see someone else with a gun, you can shoot at them as well because you can pretend you felt "threatened" by the presence of their own gun.

2 men have guns. Each men feels threatened by the presence of the other's gun. Thus, they legally can shoot at each other based on the claim of feeling life threatened, even if the drama going on between them is as insignificant as looking at each other wrong.

Stupid stupid stupid. I swear these grown "men" with guns are the most pussyfooted babies when it comes to using guns to solve their first world problems.

"Stand your Ground" needs to go. People shouldn't be given the green light to shoot at another person just because another person carries a gun, or just because they thought the other person carried a gun. LAME loophole given to trigger happy gun owners, to give them the right to kill innocent people.
cops get away with the same thing all the time
Cop- " I thought the suspect had a gun, so instead of shooting his arm and hinder him from using that "gun" I shot him in the face... 24 times."
Judge- "Seems legit."
Phouc Yuu

That's ******** retarded. This has NOTHING to do with Stand your ground, and to attempt to claim it is so is just passing the buck off.
The stand your ground was because the old law was, quite simply, you had to get SHOT or stabbed before you could defend yourself. Literally. Stand your ground realized that there was no problem with, in a TRUE crisis situation, you not taking damage.
This case? They bumped it up to first degree murder, and that's maybe not smart, but it damn sure isn't 'stand your ground'.
Those comparing this to the Trayvon Martin case are idiots. Two entirely different cases and situations. And no, I'm not claiming Martin was valid stand your ground, because I don't have all the evidence and facts on it, but it's got a hell of a lot better chance than this does.
This is literally lawyers attempting ANY defensive measure they can.
I don't care if the kids threatened him. Words are empty. Unless they physically come after him? Nah. No grounds for this. This was bluntly murder.

Greedy Consumer

II EPIC_YOSHI II
Steam Punk Adept

You task is to kill that wild boar over there that has been killing chickens, destroying property, hurting kids.

You have the choice between a pistol... and a butterknife.

Go.

*promotes gun usage ^*
*demotes gun usageV*

Someone who is frustrated, angry, considers harming himself or others, he thinks no, its barbaric, I would get in trouble, Im physically weak! I can't use a knife *sees gun in drawer... Looks back and forth picks it up, adrenaline rushing he bounces around a little, takes the gun cocks it, and heads outside*
********!
********!
********!
*bang*
Motherucker?!
*dies*
lol

That is my abstract for and against guns.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Florida is just full of idiots. It's worse than California. They have these crazy laws that can be abused ahen necessary, as is the case here and as it was in the Treyvon Martin case. At least this guy was caught sooner and there are plenty of eyewitnesses for this. People be crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff