Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
YahuShalum
John Michael Osbourne
I thought the U.S. was the intervention arm of the U.N.

That being said, if such is true, how the ******** is the U.S. supposed to do anything?
We break our sovereignty and accept complete U.N. law as the law of the land. Honestly The U.S. needs to break off from the U.N., let the Europeans be the intervention.

They are always trying to unite the world under one governing body... but for on topic It would be double jeopardy even if the UN did get involved (which they won't)

The problem I see with a one world goverment is the vastly differning ideas of how the world should be controlled. You'd have to kill off an entire group of people (or more) to just get rid of some of the more extreme and less rational views.

Now back on topic (yeah again sorry) This just seems like people are not happy with what was a case of self defense. Yeah he killed Travon, but he did it because nobody else directly helped. Lets put it this way, would Zimmerman have bothered with the gun if the idiots that "witnessed" had just helped break up the fight instead of calling the cops "right away." There would have been one less dead teen and this case would have gone very differently with zimmerman going to jail for assault and battery on a minor charges.

Edited for typos:

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A white guy kills a black kid and is found innocent and now some American's want the U.N to get involved.......
And America still doesn't understand why other countries think its a joke.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Valiant Corvus
Faustine Liem
...........So....uh....you really don't realize how utterly sad this is?

Because it's not even funny anymore.

Sad what is? I'm being forefront with WHO I am. While you sit behind anonymity. I am happy to be who I am, I am ME. While you? You pretend, you fake, you hypocrite. You are not even BRAVE enough to reply again. Seriously, I mean you are an utter coward.

victor gusta queso
Its usually a bad idea to post personal information online, I'm just sayin...
And youre a little bit psycho.

Actually the defining trait of insanity is knowing what you are doing is wrong, yet doing it anyways. Most people like serial killers actually are not insane, because they don't see what they are doing is wrong. I am not insane. Plus, it may or may not be my real name. First names are changed and I have changed mine, just need to get the money for it to be legal.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Faustine Liem
You might want to get that checked, it can't be healthy.

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay. This topic definitely took a turn into complete ******** insanity.

Anyway, what the ******** is Jackson thinking? The United Nations have a lot more important things to think about....like trying to keep peace in wartorn countries (and, generally speaking, failing), and NOT holding America's hand just because there's been a court case verdict that has divided public opinion.

I mean, ********, if the UN were asked to get involved in every American court case that was met with divided public opinion, they'd have to have their own state because they wouldn't be leaving in the next millenium.

I can understand the differences and clashes of opinion, but Jackson's just insane thinking the UN would get involved.

Dedicated Prophet

Jesse Jackson is an opportunist.
How far can he sink? Why, why why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out