Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Jeb Bush, brother to former US President George W Bush, has announced he himself is looking into running for president in 2016.

The former Florida governor will "actively explore the possibility of running for President", he wrote on Facebook on Tuesday.

He will also create a political action committee to "facilitate conversations with citizens across America".

Mr Bush has pro-immigration views, an issue likely to top the 2016 campaign.

His is also not the only familiar name circling the upcoming election.

Former First Lady and and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is currently the frontrunner for the 2016 Democratic ticket.

The announcement marks the first major Republican candidate to make a formal move toward announcing candidacy for the 2016 presidential nomination.

Article

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He wouldn't win. Heck, I don't think he'll even win the nomination. Next!
Hey, maybe then we would figure out what his five companies do in that single building that does no business.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Even if he won the nomination, would America be that dumb to go the Bush route again? Hmm...yeah, yeah we would. ********.

Feral Nymph

Shama_okami
Hey, maybe then we would figure out what his five companies do in that single building that does no business.

...do I want to ask and receive more ugly truths about just how corrupt politicians are, or do I just keep quiet and tell my sense of curiosity to shut up...
If both Jeb and Hillary win their respectives nominations, I predict millions more will sit out the election....or they'll hope that the building they're debating in spontaneously collapses on them.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXFurygeistXx
Even if he won the nomination, would America be that dumb to go the Bush route again? Hmm...yeah, yeah we would. ********]

They were dumb enough to go the Obama route twice. Things don't look to promising. Bush or Clinton? I'm thinking of moving to Canada myself....

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
azulmagia
If both Jeb and Hillary win their respectives nominations, I predict millions more will sit out the election....or they'll hope that the building they're debating in spontaneously collapses on them.

It'll be like 1992 all over again.

Just say no to dynasties.

Bucktoothed Otaku

19,450 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
what a terrible name for a president... Jeb? Jeb?? emotion_puke
salsadipluva

How the ******** did in dude in a millionaire oil family get such a banjo-picking redneck name?

Kawaii Shoujo

Bokee Gngr
xXFurygeistXx
Even if he won the nomination, would America be that dumb to go the Bush route again? Hmm...yeah, yeah we would. ********]

They were dumb enough to go the Obama route twice. Things don't look to promising. Bush or Clinton? I'm thinking of moving to Canada myself....
If you do move to Canada we will welcome you... because we're nice like that biggrin

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
azulmagia
salsadipluva

How the ******** did in dude in a millionaire oil family get such a banjo-picking redneck name?

Have you ever seen pictures of that family? Redneck ain't a money bracket. It goes from the dredges at the bottom all the way to the tippy top.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
salsadipluva

Probably short for Jebidiah or something...not that that lessens the twang of the banjos in the background whenever you say his name.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Misty Moonsilver

Yeah he will if Hillary wins! Well, there is a huge good chance of it.

On topic: I abhor going through another 8 years of Bush-ism! Keep in mind, too, he is a Floridian and that state does not have a very good political record.
(and didn't Nostradamus warn us about something? )

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

Yeah he will if Hillary wins! Well, there is a huge good chance of it.

On topic: I abhor going through another 8 years of Bush-ism! Keep in mind, too, he is a Floridian and that state does not have a very good political record.
(and didn't Nostradamus warn us about something? )

What scares me concerning Nostradomus is that there was a warning of another Hitler but this one would be female and in the USA. So Jeb or Hilary if we believe in his prophecies we're screwed no matter what. Then again how long has it been since America hasn't been bending over, showing their butt and taking it up the rear?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff