Toothsome Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
}███████████████████████████████████████████{

you know what?I
ran wants to cry and cry and cry about how poorly they are treated and ask every one for help
but who is going to help some one that kills people including US citizens because they are building Christan churches?

your telling me that they can freely build mosks in the US but if one church is built in Iran it gets bombed?

these people need to get wiped off the face of the earth
theres no excuse or defending what Iran stands for and Im not going sit here and argue semantics about this and that when the fact remains that the people of Iran and the other Muslim nations are evil and need to be out of every ones lives

}███████████████████████████████████████████████{

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
Brackenreid
I agree with most of this article.

A lot of jews need to wake up to the fact that their destiny has been hijacked by crazy Zionists aiming for global hegemony

oh wow what am i reading?

the fact that so few americans would dare to question israel is because all their big media outlets are all PRO israel.

oh wow your american and pro israel? your opinion REALLY matters.
Iran executes apostates
Iran executes rape victims for committing adultery
Iran has slaughtered protestors in their country
Iran only reserves citizenship, the right to vote and the right to hold office to Muslims
Iran is ranked 87th in literacy while Israel is ranked 16th

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
God Emperor Akhenaton
Iran executes apostates
Iran executes rape victims for committing adultery
Iran has slaughtered protestors in their country
Iran only reserves citizenship, the right to vote and the right to hold office to Muslims
Iran is ranked 87th in literacy while Israel is ranked 16th

USA executes innocent civilians
USA executes and rapes civilian victims
USA has slaughtered protestors in their country
Israel only reserves citizenship, the right to vote and the right to hold office to Jews
USA has killed over 30 million people since world war 2
Evil Spagetti
USA executes innocent civilians

State issue, not federal
Evil Spagetti
USA has slaughtered protestors in their country

See above if you are talking about Kent State
Evil Spagetti
USA executes and rapes civilian victims

Which was illegal and the offenders got punished.
Evil Spagetti
Israel only reserves citizenship, the right to vote and the right to hold office to Jews

That is bullshit and you know it. Muslims and Christians are in Israel's Parliament.
Evil Spagetti
USA has killed over 30 million people since world war 2

18704 deadly Islamic attacks since 9/11

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Isreal all the way.

1,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

A lot of jews need to wake up to the fact that their destiny has been hijacked by crazy Zionists aiming for global hegemony

the fact that so few americans would dare to question israel is because all their big media outlets are all PRO israel.

Well it does, because America is the most powerful country in the world and he is one of her citizens.

Problem? If so, take it up with the army. I'm sure they'll have plenty to say to you.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
And I'm beginning to think Evil Spaghetti is off her meds.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

Well it does, because America is the most powerful country in the world and he is one of her citizens.

Problem? If so, take it up with the army. I'm sure they'll have plenty to say to you.
they had fun exploiting and bullying everyone who questioned them indeed. but soon their time is over.

1,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Evil Spagetti
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

they had fun exploiting and bullying everyone who questioned them indeed. but soon their time is over.

Where's your evidence? We're still the superpower, and no one questions us.

China competes in economy, but their military is a farce compared to our own. And I'm not just doing this because I'm a proud d**k, which I am (go Philippines!) but I'm also doing this because, you, ma'am, are a b***h.

Good day. I said good day!

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

China competes in economy, but their military is a farce compared to our own. And I'm not just doing this because I'm a proud d**k, which I am (go Philippines!) but I'm also doing this because, you, ma'am, are a b***h.

your right. nobody does questions them. they think they can bully everyone to submission. and that wont work in the long run.
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

I'm neither American nor pro-Israel, haha.
Evil Spagetti
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
FPSFrame52
Evil Spagetti
Brackenreid

your right. nobody does questions them. they think they can bully everyone to submission. and that wont work in the long run.

Please elaborate on that.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
i go for the middle eastern people. and Brittany spears
I support the idea that both sides should shut up, learn to play nice, and stop shooting each other.

Unfortunately this will probably never happen because there's too much money and power at stake for the people running everything on both ends. The oil companies need the conflict to set their product at sky-high prices, which people are willing to pay for because we have become so pathetically enslaved by oil. Arms manufacturers need the conflict to keep going in order to keep supplying governments on both sides of the issue.

The whole world is also blinded by identifying with one side or another because of things such as a shared religion or culture or history because it's things like these that tug at people's heartstrings and sway them into choosing a side. Conflict starts primarily as a result of dwindling resources and economics and people forgetting that their enemies are human as well. Nationalism and these so-called cultural and religious wars are really just tools used by those in positions of power to dehumanize those who disagree with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff