Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
International Warrant Issued For His Arrest On Crimes Against Humanity And Child Trafficking

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/pope-francis-i-cant-escape-international-warrant-issued-for-his-arrest-on-crimes-against-humanity-and-child-trafficking-2593810.html?utm_term=http://awe.sm/r0IBE&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=linkedin-share&utm_source=http://no.reddit.com/r/worldnews/new/&utm_content=awesm-publisher

Quote:
The same Common Law Court that tried and sentenced his predecessor and other church and state officials has today issued an Arrest Warrant against the first Jesuit Pope in history, Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

A signed and sealed copy of the Warrant is attached, and the text follows.

The Argentinian prelate assumed criminal liability and became subject to immediate arrest by occupying the Papal seat in the wake of the conviction of the Vatican as a criminal organization on February 25, 2013.

Bergoglio's role in the death of Argentinian citizens during that country's "Dirty War" and in the trafficking of the children of political prisoners also compelled the International Common Law Court of Justice to issue the Warrant today, which is one year in duration.

Italian and Argentinian citizens, and any man or woman, are authorized by the Warrant to be involved in Bergoglio's public detaining.

"The Pope is the head of a predatory power that is waging an undeclared, centuries-old war against the entire non-Catholic world" commented ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett today in Vancouver, where he delivered a copy of the Arrest Warrant to the Catholic Archdiocese office.

"Since we and our children are being assaulted by a corporation that is a law unto itself, we have the right to defend ourselves and detain or stop altogether those responsible, as in any war".

A Public Proclamation is being read out in twenty eight countries this week by ITCCS members, publicly banning those church and state officials who cannot be immediately arrested under these Warrants.

Citizens are encouraged to download and use the attached Warrant.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Wait... what?
EviI Spaghetti
International Warrant Issued For His Arrest On Crimes Against Humanity And Child Trafficking

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/pope-francis-i-cant-escape-international-warrant-issued-for-his-arrest-on-crimes-against-humanity-and-child-trafficking-2593810.html?utm_term=http://awe.sm/r0IBE&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=linkedin-share&utm_source=http://no.reddit.com/r/worldnews/new/&utm_content=awesm-publisher

Quote:
The same Common Law Court that tried and sentenced his predecessor and other church and state officials has today issued an Arrest Warrant against the first Jesuit Pope in history, Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

The Argentinian prelate assumed criminal liability and became subject to immediate arrest by occupying the Papal seat in the wake of the conviction of the Vatican as a criminal organization on February 25, 2013.

Bergoglio's role in the death of Argentinian citizens during that country's "Dirty War" and in the trafficking of the children of political prisoners also compelled the International Common Law Court of Justice to issue the Warrant today, which is one year in duration.

Italian and Argentinian citizens, and any man or woman, are authorized by the Warrant to be involved in Bergoglio's public detaining.

"The Pope is the head of a predatory power that is waging an undeclared, centuries-old war against the entire non-Catholic world" commented ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett today in Vancouver, where he delivered a copy of the Arrest Warrant to the Catholic Archdiocese office.

"Since we and our children are being assaulted by a corporation that is a law unto itself, we have the right to defend ourselves and detain or stop altogether those responsible, as in any war".

A Public Proclamation is being read out in twenty eight countries this week by ITCCS members, publicly banning those church and state officials who cannot be immediately arrested under these Warrants.

I'm no fan of the church as an organization, but this is clearly not but grandstanding.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Honey of the South
Wait... what?

It's just garbage. The "court" doesn't exist. It's just a private organization with no legal powers.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Shama_okami
EviI Spaghetti

Quote:

I'm no fan of the church as an organization, but this is clearly not but grandstanding.

It's also totally fake. The ITCCS is not a court and not even related to anything with legal power. It's just a private organization with a demonstrable lack of any legal knowledge whatsoever.

They also appear to be trying to impose British/American common law on a civil-law system for use in an international-law situation. Thereby confirming they are complete and utter burks. cat_4laugh
Vampirate Kitsune
Shama_okami
EviI Spaghetti

Quote:

It's also totally fake. The ITCCS is not a court and not even related to anything with legal power. It's just a private organization with a demonstrable lack of any legal knowledge whatsoever.

They also appear to be trying to impose British/American common law on a civil-law system for use in an international-law situation. Thereby confirming they are complete and utter burks. cat_4laugh

Yup. Grandstanding.

Aged Lunatic

A group of people with absolutely no legal authority is going to try to arrest the Pope...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
GunsmithKitten
A group of people with absolutely no legal authority is going to try to arrest the Pope...

Grabbing my own chair and bringing popcorn to share.

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

Vampirate Kitsune
GunsmithKitten

User Image
User Image

Wintry Dragon

I like this thread. There is a lot of food.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
since the have no legal authority, I doubt anything will come of this.

Thirteenth Streaker

16,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Last month it was for Pope Benedict. Clearly the guy behind ITCCS is delusional. They had some fun with him at the Catholic Memes page on facebook when the other story came out.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Please; they are not a court with any authority or power. They are an anti-Catholic, and seemingly anti-European group which despises the Papacy and the Crown of England. Their declarations are nothing

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
BWHAHAHAH I KNEW THAT GODDEY! NO GOOD RELIGIOUS BASTERD WOULD GET WHAT HE DESERVEES THEY THINK THEY ARE SO GREAT! BWHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU POMPUS ARROGANT FOOLS! lol

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Vampirate Kitsune
GunsmithKitten

User Image

Mine isn't microwave popcorn. 4laugh

I've recently taken a liking to popping my own popcorn. Seasoning it is a lot of fun and there are less Old Maid kernels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff