Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you believe the world will end this year?

yes 0.075862068965517 7.6% [ 11 ]
no 0.92413793103448 92.4% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

izzyrockerchick
If the world ends or a huge disaster happens don't look up to the sky, look at your political leaders it may be a man made disaster. :'O Think about that.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

talk2hand
No! The world is too beautiful for it to end! How can you no-lifes afford to think like that??

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
stefan1921
little_boy_luke
Someting big gonna happens! But I dunno exact what. Sometimes I tinks it gonna be dat aliens is gonna getted revealed in way dat NO 1 coulda denys dem no more. Sometimes I tinks it really jus' is gonna be end of peoples and a lot species, like what happened in Permian! Sometimes I tinks it gonna be good ting, like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher. 3nodding

yee mah boi somting tru gonna happens dis year its gunna be dat aliens dey sure get revealed in dat way. I heer u boi somtings i realy think it gunna be the end of peoples and a lot of a speicies. people do always 4get what hapeen in Permian!

Wait a second. WTF is Permian? Are you referring to the Permian Mass Extinction where 95% of all life was obliterated? How is that a good thing? Are you insane? Or insanely stupid? "like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher." What the...

I NOT a stupid! mad

I din't sayed dat someting like what happened in Permian woulda be good ting. I sayed someting BIG gonna happens, not someting GOOD. End of peoples and lot species woulda be BIG ting! 3nodding

ONLY ting I called good is "shift in consciousness" for be more higher. I don' sees what's so hard 'bout understanded dat. confused

And insane is subjectives ting anyway. rolleyes

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
With the help of kyoji
lightningb0lt
There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be somewhere in August or September 2013. Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year…so technically the world should have ended about 7 or 8 months ago.

i want to say thank u for your post :') you gave me a good grade
no problem c:

Blessed Sex Symbol

officer green
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
I don't believe the world will end this year, it won't likely happen for another few more millions of years or so, when the sun starts to enlarge and swell into its red giant phase. There may also be an asteroid that's coming our way, but according to its trajectory, it should miss our planet, so we're safe or now.

Until people have proof that it's more then just a movie i will never believe in that crap even if they show proof it would still be false accusations

Mhmm I only watch documentaries
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
I don't believe the world will end this year, it won't likely happen for another few more millions of years or so, when the sun starts to enlarge and swell into its red giant phase. There may also be an asteroid that's coming our way, but according to its trajectory, it should miss our planet, so we're safe or now.

Until people have proof that it's more then just a movie i will never believe in that crap even if they show proof it would still be false accusations

3,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
If the world ends or a huge disaster happens don't look up to the sky, look at your political leaders it may be a man made disaster. :'O Think about that.
riadse96
Well I have the The Official 2012 End of World Countdown , so I am counting down to December 21st as well as May 27th and July 19th as two others claim those dates are "the end". I can't vote because I am not a believer but a "maybe".

I'm goanna go all over the world in 2013 and laugh in there face how crazy they are to believe in that prank it's already happend this year it hit communications with electronics thats all it was about.
Anyone who thinks the world is goanna end must of watched the movie 2012 too many times it's just a movie the world will never end, I don't care who says the world will end they have no proof and a fiction movie called 2012 doesn't count because science will prove to you all that it's impossible and that the weirdos that says it will end is just making jokes to scare people.
Well I have the The Official 2012 End of World Countdown , so I am counting down to December 21st as well as May 27th and July 19th as two others claim those dates are "the end". I can't vote because I am not a believer but a "maybe".

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
little_boy_luke
Someting big gonna happens! But I dunno exact what. Sometimes I tinks it gonna be dat aliens is gonna getted revealed in way dat NO 1 coulda denys dem no more. Sometimes I tinks it really jus' is gonna be end of peoples and a lot species, like what happened in Permian! Sometimes I tinks it gonna be good ting, like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher. 3nodding

yee mah boi somting tru gonna happens dis year its gunna be dat aliens dey sure get revealed in dat way. I heer u boi somtings i realy think it gunna be the end of peoples and a lot of a speicies. people do always 4get what hapeen in Permian!

Wait a second. WTF is Permian? Are you referring to the Permian Mass Extinction where 95% of all life was obliterated? How is that a good thing? Are you insane? Or insanely stupid? "like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher." What the...

Blessed Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Didn't believe the world will end. let's think positive guys, smile

it was funny to know that few persons voted yes. if they believe the world will end this year, what arethey doin right now?? maybe living their life to the fullest??

If the world would end this year, I'd be having a blsting trip around the world and a huge amount of credit debt. xp that is, if the world would really end.

Interesting Genius

The world won't end this year, because man has always "try" to predict the world's destruction. Like how they said the world was going to end in 1912,1925, and 1972. It's just another way to make money off of stupid people. The world will end probably by nuclear war from stupid humans or destroying our environment, animals, etc. So in my opinion the world will not end. Not yet anyway.
World won't end until the heat death of the universe, if even then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff