Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you believe the world will end this year?

yes 0.075862068965517 7.6% [ 11 ]
no 0.92413793103448 92.4% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
so, i am doing a presentation on how the media has influenced propaganda on this 2012 end of the world.

i would like to hear what are some things you heard on how the world will end in 2012, where did you get this information,and why do you feel you are right

it doesn't matter if you are a believer or not, i just need some examples for my project.

because if any of you have noticed there are by far too many theories on how the world will end. some say a comet will hit earth, others the earth spins out of control and hit the sun ect ect.

i hope i explained everything right, and thank you for posting.

-honestly i feel like only a handful of people read op-

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I Think its not true, because god can only end the world.

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
With the help of kyoji
so, i am doing a presentation on how the media has influenced propaganda on this 2012 end of the world.

i would like to hear what are some things you heard on how the world will end in 2012, where did you get this information,and why do you feel you are right

it doesn't matter if you are a believer or not, i just need some examples for my project.

because if any of you have noticed there are by far too many theories on how the world will end. some say a comet will hit earth, others the earth spins out of control and hit the sun ect ect.

i hope i explained everything right, and thank you for posting.

A mass extinction must occur eventually. I mean, it's the end of the world, right?
ChronoSpark

That was a really well done video, thank you for sharing.

I do not believe that the world will end in Dec. Its just not possible, also, only the Lord knows the day and time the world will end.
Daphne Dono
ChronoSpark

That was a really well done video, thank you for sharing.

I do not believe that the world will end in Dec. Its just not possible, also, only the Lord knows the day and time the world will end.

The world will no more end in December, 2012 than it did on January 1st, 2000.
I must say, I saw this and it burst my "doomsday wedding" idea. emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
ChronoSpark

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Unfortunately this article and video will not stop morons believing that the Earth will blow up and they will fizzle out into nothingness once that day arrives.

If one were to actually read what the Maya wrote about the end of their calendar instead of listening to the hoopla idiot researchers decided to jump on, one would realize that they were speaking of an era coming to an end and another beginning, like that of the Hopi prophecies and any other ancient writings about the same thing. Basically, the chaos we have now will secede and peace will be brought forth across the Earth and elsewhere.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Someting big gonna happens! But I dunno exact what. Sometimes I tinks it gonna be dat aliens is gonna getted revealed in way dat NO 1 coulda denys dem no more. Sometimes I tinks it really jus' is gonna be end of peoples and a lot species, like what happened in Permian! Sometimes I tinks it gonna be good ting, like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher. 3nodding
Economic crash and failure.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Something is definitely going to happen I believe, but nothing like a sunburst or a comet or anything of that sort; in fact, I don't even think the world is going to end, but something is definitely going to happen. Want to know why I think that? Look at everyone who is absolutely convinced something is going to happen: there's going to be riots, looting, churches will be packed, and there will be a panic... all of this because they believe something is going to happen. Kind of funny how that works out, right? There's going to be a mass panic which probably causes a good disaster or two, which will almost in a way 'fulfill' the whole December 21'st 2012 thing -- a self-fulfilling prophecy maybe? lol

"If a man is convinced he's going to die tomorrow, he'll probably find a way to make it happen." -- Guinan.

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Something big is definitely going to happen. Not putting my money on the world ending, but something will be blown out of proportion.

Tipsy Vampire

little_boy_luke
Someting big gonna happens! But I dunno exact what. Sometimes I tinks it gonna be dat aliens is gonna getted revealed in way dat NO 1 coulda denys dem no more. Sometimes I tinks it really jus' is gonna be end of peoples and a lot species, like what happened in Permian! Sometimes I tinks it gonna be good ting, like how some peoples talks 'bout "shift in consciousness" for be more higher. 3nodding

You know, I have something I can sell that could 'enhance' your experience with that. Or whatever you were babbling about.

But seriously, people. Were you all born after January 1 2000? Do you remember what happened then?
The stock market did not crash, the computers did not explode, there was no looting, there was NOTHING. And that is exactly what is going happen again this December. Nothing.

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Karill
little_boy_luke

You know, I have something I can sell that could 'enhance' your experience with that. Or whatever you were babbling about.

But seriously, people. Were you all born after January 1 2000? Do you remember what happened then?
The stock market did not crash, the computers did not explode, there was no looting, there was NOTHING. And that is exactly what is going happen again this December. Nothing.

What you hab den?

2000 and 2012 not is same at all. 2012 hab a lot ancients prophecies. 3nodding 2000 din't. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff