Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
razorsarz
Yeah you got me. I am a Lesbian trapped in a mans body.

I wish they had a clapping emote for this my good man biggrin
Why does everyone act like gays arn't human? I mean seriously, they don't just go around having sex with a bunch of other people that are the same sex as them. They don't automatically like every single person who is the same sex as them. I'm notsaying that's what I've read here, but it's too long so I skimmed like half of it and that's what I read. Clearly when a person is gay they pretty much see the other the way straight people see other people. What I think is this, though:
How are you gonna be gay and then if your a guy, dress and act like a girl, or if your a girl, dress or act like a guy? That pretty much defeats the purpose. o-o

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
xXShadow_wolf_demonXx
Why does everyone act like gays arn't human? I mean seriously, they don't just go around having sex with a bunch of other people that are the same sex as them. They don't automatically like every single person who is the same sex as them. I'm notsaying that's what I've read here, but it's too long so I skimmed like half of it and that's what I read. Clearly when a person is gay they pretty much see the other the way straight people see other people. What I think is this, though:
How are you gonna be gay and then if your a guy, dress and act like a girl, or if your a girl, dress or act like a guy? That pretty much defeats the purpose. o-o

From your comments I'd say in skimming the article you missed it's point. It was neither for nor against gays or acting like they are not human.

The TL/DR version is basically this:
They did a scientific study that indicates at least a certain percentage of folks you might call 'gay bashers' are actually struggling with their own inner gay feelings. (as in gay or leaning towards gay and not wanting to admit it.) It's not saying all - it was just an interesting study. Like, some folks are maybe in turmoil and acting out because their sexual feelings are at odds with what they were brought up with or what is expected of them.
Hmm, very interesting. It's true. Ppl often accuse ppl of problems that they often have themselves.
David2074
xXShadow_wolf_demonXx

From your comments I'd say in skimming the article you missed it's point. It was neither for nor against gays or acting like they are not human.

The TL/DR version is basically this:
They did a scientific study that indicates at least a certain percentage of folks you might call 'gay bashers' are actually struggling with their own inner gay feelings. (as in gay or leaning towards gay and not wanting to admit it.) It's not saying all - it was just an interesting study. Like, some folks are maybe in turmoil and acting out because their sexual feelings are at odds with what they were brought up with or what is expected of them.

lol i point out the little things that no body notices. :3 simple as that x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces