Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

White supremacists leave propaganda in Easter Eggs.

Quote:
HENRICO, VA (WWBT) -
Neighbors in Henrico's West End say they were shocked and appalled, Easter Sunday morning, after finding eggs with messages left on their front lawns. Neighbors of the Tuckahoe community call the messages controversial and racist- left for them, or their children, to open.

Each egg carried a slip of paper with a typed message. One message targets diversity and immigration. The other had links to websites outlining the ideology of whoever spread these eggs. Many of the plastic eggs were spread on Dunsmore Road front yards.

"I was like, ‘Oh, one of the neighbors gave me an egg.' And I opened it up, and it had this horrible message in it," described neighbor Jim McCarty.

The message read "‘Diversity' = White Genocide." The slip of paper further states immigration of "non whites" is genocide. Other eggs had links to two websites, depicting more controversial ideology.

"I was stunned by it, on Easter Sunday," said McCarty. "I wonder how many children picked these up and said, 'Look what I got. Oh, I got hatred on Easter Sunday. What a great gift.'"

McCarty collected as many of the eggs as he could. Other eggs and loose messages could be spotted strewn around the block.

"It's disappointing and depressing... ugly," said John Bowling, who found one of the plastic eggs on his lawn.

For McCarty, he has his own message, specifically for children who may have found the eggs.

"You can spend your life spreading hatred or you can spend your life trying to spread kindness," added McCarty.

NBC12 reached out to the groups possibly behind the messages, but hasn't heard back, yet.

Henrico police say they have taken reports and are investigating.

Say what you want about /pol/, but at least this little campaign of theirs elicits a bit of a chuckle....
Diversity does = white genocide though. In California whites are now the minority to mexicans. Is there any mexican state that's being over ran by whites? Are there any non-white country that allows whites to populate there? So why do white nations have to be forced to diversify while non-white nations keep to their own. Think mexico would allow an influx of white illegal immigrants? Think China would allow a ton of white immigrants? Think ANY non-white nation would allow a ton of white immigrants? So why are they protecting their countries from diversity yet white countries HAVE to diversify or they're racist? It's either these countries know that diversity means killing off the native culture and ways of life or white nations really are just superior to non-white nations. Israel is at the forefront of this diversify and kill of the whites campaign. Does Israel allow diversity to over run it?

Aged Lunatic

YahuShalum
Diversity does = white genocide though.

SO unless we exile or kill all non-whites, we're going to die out?

Quote:
In California whites are not the minority to mexicans. Is there any mexican state that's being over ran by whites? Are there any non-white country that allows whites to populate there? So why do white nations have to be forced to diversify while non-white nations keep to their own. Think mexico would allow an influx of white illegal immigrants? Think China would allow a ton of white immigrants? Think ANY non-white nation would allow a ton of white immigrants? So why are they protecting their countries from diversity yet white countries HAVE to diversify or they're racist? It's either these countries know that diversity means killing off the native culture and ways of life or white nations really are just superior to non-white nations. Israel is at the forefront of this diversify and kill of the whites campaign. Does Israel allow diversity to over run it?

Buddy, I'll respect any white supremacist like you claiming to rail against diversity when you eat food, wear fashions, live in architecture, and engage in entertainment ONLY produced by your native culture (whatever the hell it might be). Till then, I can only laugh at railing against the non-whites while you take in elements of them, IE: ENGAGING IN DIVERSITY.

And you know my disgust with Israel before you accuse me of being part of the Zog machine, bucko.
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum

SO unless we exile or kill all non-whites, we're going to die out?

Quote:
In California whites are not the minority to mexicans. Is there any mexican state that's being over ran by whites? Are there any non-white country that allows whites to populate there? So why do white nations have to be forced to diversify while non-white nations keep to their own. Think mexico would allow an influx of white illegal immigrants? Think China would allow a ton of white immigrants? Think ANY non-white nation would allow a ton of white immigrants? So why are they protecting their countries from diversity yet white countries HAVE to diversify or they're racist? It's either these countries know that diversity means killing off the native culture and ways of life or white nations really are just superior to non-white nations. Israel is at the forefront of this diversify and kill of the whites campaign. Does Israel allow diversity to over run it?

Buddy, I'll respect any white supremacist like you claiming to rail against diversity when you eat food, wear fashions, live in architecture, and engage in entertainment ONLY produced by your native culture (whatever the hell it might be). Till then, I can only laugh at railing against the non-whites while you take in elements of them, IE: ENGAGING IN DIVERSITY.

And you know my disgust with Israel before you accuse me of being part of the Zog machine, bucko.
No what we do is close our borders and make them follow the procedures of becoming naturalized into our nation. We should also promote higher birth rates for whites while kicking out illegal immigrants. We should not promote a welfare state for them to come in and reproduce to make more money as well as completely regulate, fine, and imprison any company that hires illegal immigrants.

Look what's happening to Europe for example. They allow mass Muslim immigration and now the Muslims want their culture to take over all the while they collect welfare making it so they can come in be unproductive and reproduce like rabbits. Sharia law anyone?

Aged Lunatic

YahuShalum
No what we do is close our borders and make them follow the procedures of becoming naturalized into our nation.

You're still going to get non-whites in here that way, hoss.

Quote:
We should also promote higher birth rates for whites while kicking out illegal immigrants.

Oh, come on down to trailer park country if you think we aren't cranking out enough rugrats for your liking.

And the Duggars. Nuff said.

Quote:
We should not promote a welfare state for them to come in and reproduce to make more money as well as completely regulate, fine, and imprison any company that hires illegal immigrants.

I agree with this, and still have no problem with diversity.

Quote:
Look what's happening to Europe for example. They allow mass Muslim immigration and now the Muslims want their culture to take over all the while they collect welfare making it so they can come in be unproductive and reproduce like rabbits. Sharia law anyone?

Yet in spite of my opposition to all that, I'm not chanting to kill or exile all the non-whites. Funny, eh? Seems I can deal just fine with diversity while not advocating takeover by garbage cultures like Sharia law cultures

And yes, I don't hold to the 'all cultures are equal' notion either. There are a few that have no place in the 21st ******** century. Though unlike /pol/, I'm a lot more finicky and choosy about what cultures I find intolerable.

Precious Darling

I wonder what it feels like to get a visit from the crazies.

I'd consider it littering on my property if someone did that. And I'd want them to come back and clean it up as well.

It also makes you realize that anyone could endanger your kid with random easter eggs - maybe filled with poisoned candy or whatever. That's really dangerous.
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum
No what we do is close our borders and make them follow the procedures of becoming naturalized into our nation.

Quote:
We should also promote higher birth rates for whites while kicking out illegal immigrants.

Oh, come on down to trailer park country if you think we aren't cranking out enough rugrats for your liking.

Quote:
We should not promote a welfare state for them to come in and reproduce to make more money as well as completely regulate, fine, and imprison any company that hires illegal immigrants.

Quote:

Yet in spite of my opposition to all that, I'm not chanting to kill or exile all the non-whites. Funny, eh? Seems I can deal just fine with diversity while not advocating takeover by garbage cultures like Sharia law cultures

And yes, I don't hold to the 'all cultures are equal' notion either. There are a few that have no place in the 21st ******** century. Though unlike /pol/, I'm a lot more finicky and choosy about what cultures I find intolerable.
I'm not against diversity in small doses so long as they assimilate. I'm against diversity in mass force that forces the nation to bow down to the immigrants ways. Sorry I get a little pissed when I go into a store and they only speak spanish and get pissed at me for not being able to speak it. Also when I go on 911 calls and they only speak spanish and once again get pissed at me though I'm there to help for not speaking spanish. (True story) Why should I have to change to suit them? Why should I be forced to pay for them to be here so they can get benefits as they don't even lift a finger to better our nation and promote our way of life. They want to be mexican let them go back to mexico instead of destroying my nation by turning it into the nation they fled from. If I had to leave America I would learn the damn language of the nation I'm going to and not try to stomp all over their culture.

Aged Lunatic

YahuShalum
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not against diversity in small doses so long as they assimilate. I'm against diversity in mass force that forces the nation to bow down to the immigrants ways. Sorry I get a little pissed when I go into a store and they only speak spanish and get pissed at me for not being able to speak it. Also when I go on 911 calls and they only speak spanish and once again get pissed at me though I'm there to help for not speaking spanish. (True story) Why should I have to change to suit them? Why should I be forced to pay for them to be here so they can get benefits as they don't even lift a finger to better our nation and promote our way of life. They want to be mexican let them go back to mexico instead of destroying my nation by turning it into the nation they fled from. If I had to leave America I would learn the damn language of the nation I'm going to and not try to stomp all over their culture.

All legitimate gripes that I share.

But enough to throw my lot in with THESE slack jawed ******** and what they teach?! Not even close!
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But enough to throw my lot in with THESE slack jawed ******** and what they teach?! Not even close!
Which is true these guys are way over board making it impossible to have an intellectual discussion about the actual issues at hand.
YahuShalum

Actually, your problem seems less to be about immigration and more about the fact that the U.S is one of the few countries that does not have an official language, which is quite weird really.

I often see the accusation that people who want an official language (or languages) are being racist but that one has never really worked for me.

Having an official language eases communication and helps so that situations, like the ones you just mentioned, don't happen.

The "forced to pay for them to be here so they can get benefits as they don't even lift a finger" thing is pretty ******** racist and assumes that spics are lazy ********.

There's nothing wrong with bringing ones culture with you.
Hell, America (and Canada) was built on that s**t.
One shouldn't have to lose their culture or language in order to join a nation.

They should obey the law (obviously) and there should be an official law of business (which is the weird thing about the U.S, it doesn't really have that) but other than that, I don't really see a problem.
YahuShalum
Stupidest thing I've heard in a while.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GunsmithKitten

I have a solution to this argument! I, too, believe that white people are being pushed out of their own safe zones, but it's not really anyone else's fault but ours. As Native American, I celebrate my tribe's culture, which isn't that hard to pin, but for the white side of me there is so much stuff. I'm German, Norwegian, French, Scottish, Irish... I tried to study all of these in school to find some sort of attachment and ******** all if that's gonna happen. I'm a ginger who likes fatty potato everything, chocolate dipped anything, I enjoy international music, but there's no real way to celebrate my heritage without anyone mocking me and calling me a renaissance geek. Do that to any other group and you're a racist. Truth is white people, in America especially, ******** up when they gave up on their heritage. The only ones that really have a claim to racism against themselves are the white groups that have stuck to their culture, like the little Italy's, the Amish, the little tight knit communities that remember, celebrate, and live their culture on a daily basis.

When it comes to white supremacists, they rarely, if ever, care about their roots so long as they're white.

Omnipresent Warlord

Wraith of Azrael
YahuShalum

Actually, your problem seems less to be about immigration and more about the fact that the U.S is one of the few countries that does not have an official language, which is quite weird really.

I often see the accusation that people who want an official language (or languages) are being racist but that one has never really worked for me.

Having an official language eases communication and helps so that situations, like the ones you just mentioned, don't happen.

The "forced to pay for them to be here so they can get benefits as they don't even lift a finger" thing is pretty ******** racist and assumes that spics are lazy ********.

They should obey the law (obviously) and there should be an official law of business (which is the weird thing about the U.S, it doesn't really have that) but other than that, I don't really see a problem.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with having an official language to begin with. Usually those people are also all about discriminating against minorities by wanting the government to refuse to offer services in other languages and demanding that everyone speak English or get no service.
Wraith of Azrael
YahuShalum

How is it racist when illegals DO get benefits that I don't want to pay for? If they're naturalized and need a hand up then sure thing float them till they can make it on their own. But if they (This goes for all welfare recipients that put in no effort) sit on welfare with an able body and just mass produce because they have no responsibility and get more money for it then THEY should have their benefits cut off or put on a work program like community service.

Also I'm married to a Mexican and she agrees the parasites that are here illegally should go back. Her family did the right thing and are here legally. (Yeah I'm pretty much hypocritical about whites should breed more. But then again I'm pretty much a mutt myself.)
Alexander J Luthor
GunsmithKitten

I have a solution to this argument! I, too, believe that white people are being pushed out of their own safe zones, but it's not really anyone else's fault but ours. As Native American, I celebrate my tribe's culture, which isn't that hard to pin, but for the white side of me there is so much stuff. I'm German, Norwegian, French, Scottish, Irish... I tried to study all of these in school to find some sort of attachment and ******** all if that's gonna happen. I'm a ginger who likes fatty potato everything, chocolate dipped anything, I enjoy international music, but there's no real way to celebrate my heritage without anyone mocking me and calling me a renaissance geek. Do that to any other group and you're a racist. Truth is white people, in America especially, ******** up when they gave up on their heritage. The only ones that really have a claim to racism against themselves are the white groups that have stuck to their culture, like the little Italy's, the Amish, the little tight knit communities that remember, celebrate, and live their culture on a daily basis.

When it comes to white supremacists, they rarely, if ever, care about their roots so long as they're white.
I'm pretty sure I have native American in me as well. But as for my white side I'm eastern European, a slavic. I do enjoy our culture but when my family came to America during the great war they assimilated to the American way of life. They refused to speak Polish or Lithuanian and straight up said we're American's we speak English. Come on, Bruce Lee is proof of what an American immigrant should be! He may have been from China but he was an American for sure. He wasn't "Chinese American" he was just straight up American. Same with my family. Looks like one of the problems is people refuse to just be an American and actually despise this country and want to be a Mexican (Or any nation like Israeli) first and refuse to even be grouped as an American. Hell I know for sure there are people that are legal immigrants that put our country as their homeland first.

But I know if push comes to shove and big trouble happens in America many of the illegal immigrants will just flee back to Mexico. They did it in ww2 to avoid the draft after all. They won't fight for our country they'll flee and watch us burn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff