Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Metro article

Quote:
A blue movie fan had some serious explaining to do after arriving at a hospital in China with a live eel stuck up his bum.

The kinky 39-year-old was copying a scene from an X-rated film when he lost grip of the slippery eel in Shunde, Guangdong province. After finding he couldn’t get it out, the unmarried man rushed to the nearest accident and emergency unit for medical assistance.

He told the astonished medics: ‘Please, please help me. The eel is moving through my body.’ A team of surgeons spent hours removing the 20-inch Asian swamp eel which weighed more than half a kilo. ‘The eel was simply trying to find it’s way out,’ explained one of the medical team. ‘It was still alive when we got it out but it died soon afterwards, which was probably a mercy.

‘This was a particularly idiotic stunt and could have caused him a serious injury. Eels have small but very sharp teeth.’ A police spokesman said: ‘We are aware of what happened and a 39-year-old man will be interviewed over alleged animal cruelty.’

A vicar previously claimed a potato got stuck up his bottom after he fell on to the vegetable while hanging curtains in the nude.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Tentacle rape? That all that went through my mind. rofl rofl That poor eel.

Quotable Noob

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
It's like clearing a clogged drainpipe using a plumber's snake!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
and he wonders why he can't get married

Loyal Exhibitionist

Demyan The Devil
A vicar previously claimed a potato got stuck up his bottom after he fell on to the vegetable while hanging curtains in the nude.

Uh-huh... he certainly did fell on that potato while hanging up curtains in the nude. rolleyes

I wonder what possessed him to insert a live eel up his rectum. I guess it's cheaper than buying an electrified buttplug?

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Anyone else feel sorrier for the eel?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ringoringa
Anyone else feel sorrier for the eel?

Sorrier for the eel? I feel no empathy or pity for the man.

so it goes without saying

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

'Astonished' medics is probably an understatement. Of course, considering what some other people have shoved up their butts before maybe they're kind of used to stuff like this xP

Liberal Fatcat

This is why we tell kids not to copy what they see on tv.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Quote:
But of course. Who bothers to wear clothing while standing in front of a window? xp

Poor eel.

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
..... Ugh.... Stupidity.
rawnie14
It's like clearing a clogged drainpipe using a plumber's snake!

I probably shouldn't have drank some water while scrolling down, YOU KILLED ME!!!!!!! xd

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hasuki Aatisuto
Demyan The Devil

Uh-huh... he certainly did fell on that potato while hanging up curtains in the nude. rolleyes

I wonder what possessed him to insert a live eel up his rectum. I guess it's cheaper than buying an electrified buttplug?

You're so judgmental about the vicar. This stuff happens you see. Like the old man who accidentally got a jar of peanut butter stuck inside his butt when he slipped in the tub while washing his dog naked. (I'm still snickering over that one)

I think the weirdest thing about this story is that it is neither that weird or new. I mean not new as in people have had eels stuck up their butts before. If I had to choose it's a tough call whether I would prefer a live eel up my a** or - a peanut butter jar, salad tongs, flashlight, live anti-tank round, concrete (yes really) or some of the other things.

Google doesn't fail to entertain. For your continued amusement I offer:
Up Yours -- X-Rays of the Weirdest Items Found in Butts
and
10 Craziest Foreign Objects Found Stuck In A Rectum

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh wow, animal cruelty. He wouldn't get charged with that in america. He should get a bad punishment like death by drowning in something nasty like the eel had to suffer through before it died.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I don't know why "kinky" and "the unmarried man" are even used in this article.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff