• Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

You too! Haha, definitely. I don't think my friends have lied to me quiiiiite yet. But I'm pretty in control of my urges and I haven't really blacked out yet, so...Also I probably wouldn't lie to you. I'd write a mock expose for you instead xd

Hehe don't worry you'll get there. Just do what I did: chug and shrug. Bonus points if you manage to post on a message board while in that state; results are always hilarious (and mostly anonymous too)!
I'm curious now, what is a mock expose? I'm not sure I've heard the term in this context before...

xd Some day when I'm at a real college again crying

Lol, I've done this twice. Basically I'll write a gossip-rag style description of whomever doesn't remember their night and hand it to them instead of actually telling them anything. My lit nerd friends get a kick out of it.

Real college? Sounds like a story.

And that sounds like fun, I'll have to think about doing it with my friends. And I have to be honest, "think about it" probably means "not do it". I doubt I could pull it off with a straight enough face xd

Oh it is sweatdrop

xd I always assume that's what it means. Lol, honestly, I wrote both of them the moment we all got back from wherever we were, and I didn't write one every time someone didn't seem like they'd remember the next day, so it's really a mood-sensitive thing.

Care to share? It's fine if you don't want to, just curious.

Well it does sound like fun and I'd laugh if someone did it to me, but I guess I'm just not enough of a lit nerd to do it to someone else xp

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

You too! Haha, definitely. I don't think my friends have lied to me quiiiiite yet. But I'm pretty in control of my urges and I haven't really blacked out yet, so...Also I probably wouldn't lie to you. I'd write a mock expose for you instead xd

Hehe don't worry you'll get there. Just do what I did: chug and shrug. Bonus points if you manage to post on a message board while in that state; results are always hilarious (and mostly anonymous too)!
I'm curious now, what is a mock expose? I'm not sure I've heard the term in this context before...

Lol, I've done this twice. Basically I'll write a gossip-rag style description of whomever doesn't remember their night and hand it to them instead of actually telling them anything. My lit nerd friends get a kick out of it.

And that sounds like fun, I'll have to think about doing it with my friends. And I have to be honest, "think about it" probably means "not do it". I doubt I could pull it off with a straight enough face xd

Oh it is sweatdrop

xd I always assume that's what it means. Lol, honestly, I wrote both of them the moment we all got back from wherever we were, and I didn't write one every time someone didn't seem like they'd remember the next day, so it's really a mood-sensitive thing.

Well it does sound like fun and I'd laugh if someone did it to me, but I guess I'm just not enough of a lit nerd to do it to someone else xp

I mean I think we're clogging this thread enough, but if you PM me, I don't mind sharing.

biggrin

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

Oh it is sweatdrop

I mean I think we're clogging this thread enough, but if you PM me, I don't mind sharing.

biggrin

sweatdrop Err you guys can have your thread back now.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Blood Valkyrie
How do you make poo if your stomach is gone?
I think they stick the intestine up there, so you can't eat as much and you need to take nutritional supplements?

This is messed up. I didn't even know they made nitrogen cocktails. That sounds like nightmare fuel to me.

Hygienic Conversationalist

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
How cold does someone need a drink to be? Throw some ice in that b***h, damn.

Clean Member

Whoa....ill never try that drink!! lol

Feral Nymph

I'm still impressed her esophagus survived the dousing of liquid nitrogen. Instant frostbite! Then it gets to her stomach, and come on, children, what happens to a liquid when you heat it up? It expands. Really, really simple chemistry there.

What I *really* don't get is...why? Did no one else as a kid watch the nifty science experiment of someone taking a bouncy, rubber ball, dunking it in a tank of liquid N2, then shattering it? Nobody?

Fashionable Hunter

Pessimist
I'm still impressed her esophagus survived the dousing of liquid nitrogen. Instant frostbite! Then it gets to her stomach, and come on, children, what happens to a liquid when you heat it up? It expands. Really, really simple chemistry there.

What I *really* don't get is...why? Did no one else as a kid watch the nifty science experiment of someone taking a bouncy, rubber ball, dunking it in a tank of liquid N2, then shattering it? Nobody?

I did!

The article implies that she drank too much too quickly though, which makes me think that in each individual cocktail, there's only enough liquid nitrogen to create an interesting effect, not cause any sort of damage.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sullen tinkerbell100
Jaegermeister is vile stuff, no matter how cold it is. wink

Feral Nymph

kakteed
Pessimist

I did!

The article implies that she drank too much too quickly though, which makes me think that in each individual cocktail, there's only enough liquid nitrogen to create an interesting effect, not cause any sort of damage.

4laugh One time when I was at the science museum (my second home at childhood) and they performed that experiment, I got to keep a piece of the shattered rubber. At first it was too cold to touch, eventually I could, and I felt it go from a brittle shard into the normal rubber.

I don't know about the drink. Liquid N2 is really damn cold. It boils at -196 C. I do not want ANYTHING in my body that is either -196 C or +196 C. But I guess the 'allure', if you want to put it like that, is that it theoretically boils off so quickly that you get a cool vapor look, then a cold drink. Still not something I'm going to do. I remember those demonstrations way too well.

Feral Nymph

Ratttking
Sullen tinkerbell100
Jaegermeister is vile stuff, no matter how cold it is. wink

Tipped forever. If I want nice, kinda pricey liquor, it is Finlandia vodka all the way. cheese_whine

Fashionable Hunter

Pessimist
kakteed
Pessimist

I did!

4laugh One time when I was at the science museum (my second home at childhood) and they performed that experiment, I got to keep a piece of the shattered rubber. At first it was too cold to touch, eventually I could, and I felt it go from a brittle shard into the normal rubber.

I don't know about the drink. Liquid N2 is really damn cold. It boils at -196 C. I do not want ANYTHING in my body that is either -196 C or +196 C. But I guess the 'allure', if you want to put it like that, is that it theoretically boils off so quickly that you get a cool vapor look, then a cold drink. Still not something I'm going to do. I remember those demonstrations way too well.

My dad took us to Commerce Bank sponsored science event in a nearby Holiday Inn and they used a rubber ball (we didn't get to keep shards...) and a balloon.

Haha, that's not really my idea of a fun time either eek

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
how stupid that is jacked up! stressed

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Woooow O__O

Romantic Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's horrible she had to experience something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff