Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
BloodandIvory
Perhaps the drink should carry a warning label if it really was done correctly.

Or maybe it shouldn't have been sold at all since, y'know, she could have died.

I dunno man, I think she was FINE.

Y'all don't need a stomach or anything.

It's gastric bypass surgery, essentially.

I know. It's called a total gastrectomy biggrin (I learned that from SourceFed...)

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
BloodandIvory

I know. It's called a total gastrectomy biggrin (I learned that from SourceFed...)

I'll bet she got to ride in an ambulance. Really, she came out the winner here. razz
And frankly this is a cool looking drink, "side-effects" aside.

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
BloodandIvory

I'll bet she got to ride in an ambulance. Really, she came out the winner here. razz

I've actually heard of people putting dry ice into punch bowls and I never heard of that hurting anyone. That much have been either a lot of nitrogen in one drink, or too many drinks to cause the chemical to burn out her stomach.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

I've actually heard of people putting dry ice into punch bowls and I never heard of that hurting anyone. That much have been either a lot of nitrogen in one drink, or too many drinks to cause the chemical to burn out her stomach.

Dry ice isn't nearly as cold as liquid nitrogen though, is it? Personally, I wouldn't touch any drinks made using either of them, regardless of how safe it's supposed to be.

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

Dry ice isn't nearly as cold as liquid nitrogen though, is it? Personally, I wouldn't touch any drinks made using either of them, regardless of how safe it's supposed to be.

No clue biggrin

After this article, I probably won't either...maybe when I forget this happened.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

After this article, I probably won't either...maybe when I forget this happened.

So after three or four drinks then? XD This does seem like it would have to be an alcohol-induced dare.

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

So after three or four drinks then? XD This does seem like it would have to be an alcohol-induced dare.

Psh. I can hold my liquor better than that! I think...

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

Well I think I can hold my liquor, only because I can't remember the times when I wasn't able to hold my liquor... <.<

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

Well I think I can hold my liquor, only because I can't remember the times when I wasn't able to hold my liquor... <.<

Ain't that the truth 4laugh

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

You'd make a fun drinking buddy xd Friends are what make drinking so much fun! I'm still not convinced my friends haven't lied to me about the times I can't remember though... razz

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

No clue biggrin

You'd make a fun drinking buddy xd Friends are what make drinking so much fun! I'm still not convinced my friends haven't lied to me about the times I can't remember though... razz

You too! Haha, definitely. I don't think my friends have lied to me quiiiiite yet. But I'm pretty in control of my urges and I haven't really blacked out yet, so...Also I probably wouldn't lie to you. I'd write a mock expose for you instead xd

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

You too! Haha, definitely. I don't think my friends have lied to me quiiiiite yet. But I'm pretty in control of my urges and I haven't really blacked out yet, so...Also I probably wouldn't lie to you. I'd write a mock expose for you instead xd

Hehe don't worry you'll get there. Just do what I did: chug and shrug. Bonus points if you manage to post on a message board while in that state; results are always hilarious (and mostly anonymous too)!
I'm curious now, what is a mock expose? I'm not sure I've heard the term in this context before...

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

Hehe don't worry you'll get there. Just do what I did: chug and shrug. Bonus points if you manage to post on a message board while in that state; results are always hilarious (and mostly anonymous too)!
I'm curious now, what is a mock expose? I'm not sure I've heard the term in this context before...

xd Some day when I'm at a real college again crying

Lol, I've done this twice. Basically I'll write a gossip-rag style description of whomever doesn't remember their night and hand it to them instead of actually telling them anything. My lit nerd friends get a kick out of it.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

Lol, I've done this twice. Basically I'll write a gossip-rag style description of whomever doesn't remember their night and hand it to them instead of actually telling them anything. My lit nerd friends get a kick out of it.

Real college? Sounds like a story.

And that sounds like fun, I'll have to think about doing it with my friends. And I have to be honest, "think about it" probably means "not do it". I doubt I could pull it off with a straight enough face xd

Fashionable Hunter

Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed
Goldgato
kakteed

Real college? Sounds like a story.

And that sounds like fun, I'll have to think about doing it with my friends. And I have to be honest, "think about it" probably means "not do it". I doubt I could pull it off with a straight enough face xd

Oh it is sweatdrop

xd I always assume that's what it means. Lol, honestly, I wrote both of them the moment we all got back from wherever we were, and I didn't write one every time someone didn't seem like they'd remember the next day, so it's really a mood-sensitive thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff