25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
link

Quote:
Woman gouges eyeball out of victim’s socket in girl-brawl

She stared down her opponent all right.

Police arrested a Texas woman for gouging another lady's eyeball from its socket with her fingernail during a passionate fight.

Talicia Kiavonna Morrison, 20, fled from the scene where she left Cherry Webster injured and bawling in pain March 16 in Austin, witnesses said.

"They were acquaintances. I'm sure it was some sort of drama that was occurring," Austin Police Officer Veneza Bremner told the Daily News.

Police responded to an emergency call from Webster. She told authorities that Morrison "grabbed her face, grabbed her eye and 'dug her fingers up in there' which caused the eyeball to come out of its socket."

Webster also described the vehicle Morrison used to escape, allowing officers to track her down and bring her to police headquarters for questioning.

"She admitted to getting in the altercation but didn't know the damage that she had caused in the fight," Bremner said.

When pressed, Morrison speculated that she might have actually torn out Webster's eye with a fingernail, according to an affidavit.

Morrison, whose bail was set at $70,000, faces the second degree felony of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.

"Anything can be used as a weapon," Bremner explained. "In this case it was her hand — it was her fingernail."

Webster was rushed to a nearby hospital and sedated.

"Webster was not charged (for fighting). She is the victim in this case," said Bremner. "They placed the eye back in her socket and there will be follow-up to see if there is any other damage."

Mega Cutie-Pie

OH.. OH s**t, NO!!
OH MAN!!!
*holds eyes* OH DEAR CTHULHU, WHY?!?!

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Oh good grief.
Let's just hope the victim doesn't take the saying 'an eye for an eye' to serious.

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jesus Christ.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Didn't know what damage she did? BULLSHIT! She knew what she was doing!
Am I the only one who sees labeling this as a 'girl-brawl' a bit misleading and belittling?

Blessed Shapeshifter

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm sorry, but WHAT THE HELL?! burning_eyes

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I can't decide how to feel about this without knowing who started the brawl. If Morrison started it, then she should be charged, if Webster started it, tough s**t for her.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Oh god ..... I .... Ow

Magical Mechanic

15,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...

And then they popped it back in and she'll be all better? eek

Seriously, unless gougee started swinging first, throw the book at Morrison and trim her nails down to about a quarter of an inch. 3nodding

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shama_okami
Am I the only one who sees labeling this as a 'girl-brawl' a bit misleading and belittling?
No. I thought that it had something to do with teenage girls.
Honey of the South
Shama_okami

It lists the gouger as 20.

Invisible Treater

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The article doesn't say why they were fighting or who started it, so it's kinda hard to label the victim as just a "victim." Though that's a pretty high level of a**-kicking.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Shama_okami
Honey of the South
Shama_okami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Honey of the South
Shama_okami
Honey of the South
Shama_okami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute. But my point is they wouldn't label it a 'boy-brawl' unless the guys were in grade school so why label it a 'girl-brawl' when at least one, and likely both, are adults?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff