Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
It isn't so much the story that made me go WTH, it's the pictures of mom. She's Anglo, not African-American. She's obviously addicted to tanning. Take a look at both videos.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jersey-mother-accused-letting-daughter-tanning-bed/story?id=16258272#.T6Gcu7Owy68

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57426351-504083/bronzed-nj-mom-patricia-krentcil-pleads-not-guilty-to-putting-daughter-in-tanning-booth/

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
My first thought was "she looks like Mom's leather couch."

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
B Banzai
My first thought was "she looks like Mom's leather couch."

I thought she looked like a cartoon character. AT least, the picture I saw of her made me think that. Is this the one where she has the orange skin and pink lipstick?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Age 5 is to young for a Tanning bed. If they are 15 and old I say they can go to the TB with there parent or legal gaurdian permission, They too must be present. If they are allowed to have sex at age 15 then they should get the bed as well.
Now that is disturbing!! for crying out loud, you do not put a 5 year old in a tanning bed!! their skin can't handle it and at that age more prone to get skin cancer!! That lady is going to suffer a lot as she gets older from all that tanning!!

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
first off that lady looks like an orangutang had a baby with a leather couch >.>

second. that is a terrible thing to do with a child. What the ******** is wrong with you lady!

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
I once met a woman who tanned like the mom here. I thought she was in her fifties. She was actually 4 years younger than me! burning_eyes
Wtf! Why let a 5 year old tan?! Their skin is too sensitive at that age and they'll have a higher risk of major burns and skin cancer!

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Maybe she took the whole Toddlers and Tiaras thing too far. I know they do spray tanning on that show, maybe she thought she'd have her daughter do the real fake bake.

Seriously, if my five year old wants to tan, she'll do so the old fashioned way: slathered with sunscreen running through the front yard playing with her friends. None of this tanning booth crap.
Wowwww, some people have some serious problems.
1st of all, Why would someone tan THAT much?
2nd of all, who takes a kid tanning?!

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
there's nothing wrong with getting a tan but DAMN there is a limit

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
That mother looks like a walking piece of jerky. That or a dead husk, either way it doesn't look like she can move much because of how leathery her skin looks. Honestly that should be a clear sign to the authorities that this woman has real problems if she tans that much.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
JESUS. That b***h is Caucasian?!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow, 5 year old kid plus tanning machine equals stupid mom. Thank goodness that b***h got arrested.

Party Member

User Image

I actually believe that she didn't put her daughter in a tanning bed. BUT HOW THE ******** IS THAT LEATHER JACKET STILL ALIVE. gonk Maybe she has cancer-resistant genes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff