Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
I just....I can't even...45 penises?!?
You've only got three holes woman! Five if you count your hands I guess.... User Image

Let's see, I think in Japan they count armpits too.

Friendly Wench

JamesWN
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
You've only got three holes woman! Five if you count your hands I guess.... User Image

In Japan they could use their bagel foreheads as a hole too I suppose if you are to believe the Asian p***s stereotypes.
Haha omg. Well that's a good way to end the day of your birthday.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Don't forget feet.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
JamesWN
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

In Japan they could use their bagel foreheads as a hole too I suppose if you are to believe the Asian p***s stereotypes.

Ewww, bagel heads. >_>

Oh well, at least there weren't over 9,000 penises or Oprah might have had to get involved.

Friendly Wench

Ringoringa
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Don't forget feet.

Ew Ew Ew Ew
User Image

Friendly Wench

JamesWN

And YOU get a p***s! And YOU get a p***s!
rofl rofl rofl

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Ringoringa
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Don't forget feet.

Ew Ew Ew Ew
User Image

It's a thing. XD So that makes six people at once. If you squeezed your arms and had two in the crook of your elbow, that's eight total. Ten if you do the same thing with your knees. You could also have one guy getting a boob job, so that makes eleven. Someone in that room might have a hair fetish, so if your hair is long enough, twelve. blaugh

Of course, this is all operating under the assumption that every single male in that party is a contortionist capable of folding themselves into any position necessary to get in on this whole thing. 3nodding

Friendly Wench

Ringoringa

Oh and that creates a new hole between you and one of the guys that another guy could fit into! xd

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Ringoringa

Oh and that creates a new hole between you and one of the guys that another guy could fit into! xd

Brilliant! We should sell this position to magazines. We can call it... Uh, I'm sure we'll think of something catchy.

Friendly Wench

Ringoringa
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Ringoringa

Brilliant! We should sell this position to magazines. We can call it... Uh, I'm sure we'll think of something catchy.

We need to get Cosmo magazine on the phone like . right. now .

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
JamesWN
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Please don't even start with Japan! My friend showed me the one where they made holes in the girl by stabbing her first gah! burning_eyes just ******** up memories man gonk

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kay_elizabeth_marie
JamesWN
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Please don't even start with Japan! My friend showed me the one where they made holes in the girl by stabbing her first gah! burning_eyes just ******** up memories man gonk

...That can't have been legal... O-o;

Aged Lunatic

Shouldn't have asked for money. If she'd have done it for free, this wouldn't have been an arrest, it would have been a letter to Hustler.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff