Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Daniel Metzgar's 8-Month Erection Caused By Botched p***s Implant Surgery: Lawsuit
Source

Quote:
Daniel Metzgar has a bone to pick with his doctor.

The 44-year-old New Jersey trucker had an erection that lasted eight months, and said in court that his hard times were the result of a botched penile implant he received in December 2009, according to the Delaware News-Journal.

Metzgar won't stand up for this kind of abuse -- because he can't right now. After the surgery, he claimed in a new lawsuit that his scrotum grew to the size of a volleyball and his engorged pride got in the way of family events and motorcycle riding.

"I could hardly dance, with an erection poking my partner," Metzgar told jurors on Monday. "It’s not something you want to bring out at parties and show to friends."

The surgery equipped Metzgar with a three-piece inflatable implant, including cylinders that would fill with fluid should Metzgar use the pump embedded in his scrotum. He wanted the inflatable p***s to help his relationship with his wife, Donna, Medical Daily reports.

He claims he was between a rock and a hard place unwillingly. But the Wilmington, Del. urologist who performed the surgery says Metzgar waited four months to complain about an infection, and then wouldn't bend for treatment until April 2010.

The prosthesis wouldn't be removed until August 2010, after tubing from the implant punctured his scrotum, Fox News reports.

Relief couldn't come soon enough, and Metzgar later got a replacement implant from another doctor. But he says Desperito won't get off easily, because he lost a great deal of sensation from the botched surgery. He became a hardened man, the lawsuit claims.

He and his wife are seeking unspecified damages. His attorney, Michael Hayden, stood firm with him, saying, "Dan is stuck in this position."

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Oh. My. God.

If I were a man, I wouldn't ever let someone near my junk with a knife unless it was medically necessary.
This can't be a real news article. The hurricane of puns would open the news agency to all manner of legal trouble for essentially making fun of a victim of a botched medical procedure.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Dude, if you're wife is not satisfied with the state of your relations, buy a vibrator. Dear lord, the size and inflatability of your wang is not going to help the situation if you simply suck at sex. Just...yikes. This man could have been saved so much time, money, and pain if he'd just gone with his lady to a sex shop. smh

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
First thought that came to mind: DAAAAMMMMNNNN!

Second thought: I had no idea they made an inflatable p***s implant.

Third thought: Those puns... e-e

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
his scrotum grew to the size of a volleyball

I'm calling bullshit on this whole article after this segment.

1. If your testicle sack got that big EVERYONE would notice. Only a ******** moron would wait four months before going to his doctor. I'm mean seriously people, HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WEAR PANTS.

2. What was he doing for four months, ******** his wife? Not with that beach ball separating them.

3. If this is the result of an infection, chances are that inflation is what it always is; puss and all sorts of mucus-y crap. That s**t would gorge his p***s, ergo it's not a real boner but a pimple of sickening proportions.

4. What kind of woman in her right mind would let a man with that severe of an infection near her cooch, for four months!?

5. So... Many... Puns...

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'm just saying....maybe instead of trying to be a biker dude riding on his motorcycle maybe he should have been paying attention to his wife/ riding her lol

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Keltic Knight
This can't be a real news article. The hurricane of puns would open the news agency to all manner of legal trouble for essentially making fun of a victim of a botched medical procedure.
It's the Huffington Post. It's their thing to mock victims. They've mocked a man who was sexually assaulted by his girlfriend when he refused to keep playing his video game(heaven forbid a man turning down sex because they aren't in the mood).

Dangerous Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
MemoriesOfGreen
Oh. My. God.

If I were a man, I wouldn't ever let someone near my junk with a knife unless it was medically necessary.

Some guys get self conscious about the size of their trouser snake like how some women get self conscious about their breast size... I always say deal with the genetic card dealt to you... one it's safer, two, some like small. My former room mate loves the small breasted girls. Though I wonder just how many girls like small packages...

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Was this article written by a fricken junior high kid?
bone to pick
his hard times
his engorged pride
between a rock and a hard place
He became a hardened man
stood firm with him,
stuck in this position

It's unfortunate he had complications but maybe part of his problem was...

But the Wilmington, Del. urologist who performed the surgery says Metzgar waited four months to complain about an infection, and then wouldn't bend for treatment until April 2010.

Loyal Exhibitionist

So. Many. Puns. *facepalms*

Friendly Explorer

Oh my God. Why would you even do that?
I'm sorry, but that IS the kind of thing you bring out at parties and show to friends!

Feral Nymph

Not slamming your post, Zombie, but here's a much better version of things that clarifies some of the issues:

Quote:
Erection lasting 8 months: Man and wife sue doctor
Associated Press

A truck driver who says a penile implant gave him an erection that lasted eight months described in court Tuesday how the procedure caused him to withdraw from much of life, wearing long, baggy sweat pants and a long shirt to hide his condition.

Daniel Metzgar, 44, of Newark, Del., testified in New Castle County Superior Court in Wilmington in his medical malpractice lawsuit against Wilmington urologist Dr. Thomas Desperito. He told jurors the inflatable prosthesis made him feel like less of a man.

Colleen D. Shields, Desperito's lawyer, said in her opening statement that sometimes bad medical results occur through the fault of no one. She also said that the urologist told Metzgar the prosthesis had to be removed four months after the surgery when Metzgar complained of an infection and that the erection wasn't going down.

Shields said Metzgar didn't do anything for months after that visit, the News Journal of Wilmington reports.

Metzgar had the procedure in December 2009. He said he lost his insurance afterward and didn't have $10,000 he said Desperito wanted before he would do the surgery.

The prosthesis was removed in August 2010. Metzgar now has a replacement prosthesis from another doctor.

But Metzgar says scar tissue from the first surgery left him about 50 percent smaller and he does not get the same level of sensation.

Metzgar and his wife, Donna, are seeking unspecified damages from Desperito and his
medical group.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pessimist
Not slamming your post, Zombie, but here's a much better version of things that clarifies some of the issues:

Quote:
Erection lasting 8 months: Man and wife sue doctor
Associated Press

A truck driver who says a penile implant gave him an erection that lasted eight months described in court Tuesday how the procedure caused him to withdraw from much of life, wearing long, baggy sweat pants and a long shirt to hide his condition.

Daniel Metzgar, 44, of Newark, Del., testified in New Castle County Superior Court in Wilmington in his medical malpractice lawsuit against Wilmington urologist Dr. Thomas Desperito. He told jurors the inflatable prosthesis made him feel like less of a man.

Colleen D. Shields, Desperito's lawyer, said in her opening statement that sometimes bad medical results occur through the fault of no one. She also said that the urologist told Metzgar the prosthesis had to be removed four months after the surgery when Metzgar complained of an infection and that the erection wasn't going down.

Shields said Metzgar didn't do anything for months after that visit, the News Journal of Wilmington reports.

Metzgar had the procedure in December 2009. He said he lost his insurance afterward and didn't have $10,000 he said Desperito wanted before he would do the surgery.

The prosthesis was removed in August 2010. Metzgar now has a replacement prosthesis from another doctor.

But Metzgar says scar tissue from the first surgery left him about 50 percent smaller and he does not get the same level of sensation.

Metzgar and his wife, Donna, are seeking unspecified damages from Desperito and his
medical group.

At least the puns have been dropped...

On topic: seriously, it took 4 months to seek the advice of a professional, and even longer to get it fixed? Screw how much it cost, (and aside from the fact that I wouldn't have done it in the first place) I'd have gotten that seen to FAST!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff