Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ringoringa
This stuff happens every year at these larger egg hunts. If you're really THAT concerned about your child not getting enough, do what my family always did and hide your own eggs. That way you can ensure that not only do they get a fair shake, but they're not getting horribly mangled in the process. 4laugh

And you would likely have better candy anyways!

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thank god the kids at our Zoo were good with our egg hunt. Of course, we made them turn in the eggs at the end and all the kids got the same prizes. We did have a special prize for the person who got the Golden Egg, but the kids (and parents) were good about that too.

15,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
that's aggravating enough to make my spin the wheel on my computer mouse after I can't scroll anymore

Diligent Student

Mothers are too greedy!

Adored Sweetheart

Its A Crystal
Yep. This is the end result of the "Every Child is Special" Self-Esteem movement, because no matter what "You are just the last winner" bubble you try to keep the child in, sooner or later you are going to face real competition and loss.

God help us when the kids raised in this sort of environment start becoming parents. (Although based upon timeline, I think these parents are the first wave of that)

So very true..

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hardcore easter egging
Moms can be crazy .-.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My mother never gave two shits about me if I found an egg, but if I did she'd tell me to find more and put them in my sister's basket to make her feel better about not having as much.

She once did the same thing with tickets in a game arcade. I had to give most of my tickets to my sister to make her feel okay and get what she wanted from the prize counter.

Well, I have a job now, so my sister can ******** off. lol

Anyhoo, sometimes parents are idiots.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

. . .Over eggs that would have smelled like farts after a while...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff