Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Paul Casey's golf game has been in the doghouse this year. With only five made cuts in 17 events, 2012 has been a forgettable one for the Englishman. And on Friday at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, his season took another bizarre turn when a dog ran onto the 12th green at Kingsbarns Golf Links in St. Andrews and picked up Casey's ball as he was eyeing an eagle putt.

Casey reportedly asked the dog to take the ball and drop it closer to the hole, but instead of following orders, he ran off before a spectator caught the ball thief on the 13th and retrieved Casey's original ball.

Casey went on to birdie the hole and, because he's a nice guy, even gave the ball back to the dog as he was walking off the green.

"It's the weirdest thing I've ever had happen on a golf course," said Casey after firing a 3-under 69. "I noticed the dog on the 12th tee and he sort of followed us down the fairway before taking a real liking to my golf ball."

bring on the puns

Kawaii Shoujo

That's pretty funny rofl rofl rofl

Fashionable Hunter

Haha, that's cute!

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Saw this on Sportscenter when I woke up this morning. Not a golf fan at all, but if you could bring your pets with you and play, I'd be more inclined to give it a shot.

Play it where my pooch decides to drop it.User Image

Playful Guildswoman

xdivision_whitey
Paul Casey's golf game has been in the doghouse this year. With only five made cuts in 17 events, 2012 has been a forgettable one for the Englishman. And on Friday at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, his season took another bizarre turn when a dog ran onto the 12th green at Kingsbarns Golf Links in St. Andrews and picked up Casey's ball as he was eyeing an eagle putt.

Casey reportedly asked the dog to take the ball and drop it closer to the hole, but instead of following orders, he ran off before a spectator caught the ball thief on the 13th and retrieved Casey's original ball.

Casey went on to birdie the hole and, because he's a nice guy, even gave the ball back to the dog as he was walking off the green.

"It's the weirdest thing I've ever had happen on a golf course," said Casey after firing a 3-under 69. "I noticed the dog on the 12th tee and he sort of followed us down the fairway before taking a real liking to my golf ball."

bring on the puns

LMAO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas