Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Seriously some people are stupid here are a few articles that made me go Huh?

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Bradenton, Florida -- A Manatee County woman is facing charges after she allegedly solicited an undercover deputy for sex... in return for some McDonald's.

The Smoking Gun reports Christine Baker, 45, met with the undercover on Friday evening. According to Baker's arrest report, she offered to have sex with the detective if he "bought her two double cheeseburgers off the dollar menu at McDonald's."

After spending $2.75 on the food, Baker reportedly asked for a "tip," at which time the detective gave her $60. She then kept $40 and the food and directed him to drive them to a vacant parking lot to "complete the deal."

It was at that point she was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor prostitution charge.

Just plain wrong

Lakeland, Florida -- Polk County Sheriff's detectives are looking for a man who walked out of a Lakeland Papa John's wearing a 6-foot pizza slice.

According to police, the man, believed to be about 18 years old, walked into the Papa John's at 6747 U.S. Highway 98 N, around 7 p.m. on Feb. 4, put on the costume over his clothes and walked out.

There are six other persons of interest who were in the store at the time. Three are described as older white males, one with a full beard. The fourth is described as a white female with dark hair.
(more on the site)

Another WHY!

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Amorean_the_Corrupt
Bradenton, Florida -- A Manatee County woman is facing charges after she allegedly solicited an undercover deputy for sex... in return for some McDonald's.

The Smoking Gun reports Christine Baker, 45, met with the undercover on Friday evening. According to Baker's arrest report, she offered to have sex with the detective if he "bought her two double cheeseburgers off the dollar menu at McDonald's."

After spending $2.75 on the food, Baker reportedly asked for a "tip," at which time the detective gave her $60. She then kept $40 and the food and directed him to drive them to a vacant parking lot to "complete the deal."

It was at that point she was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor prostitution charge.

Just plain wrong

Lakeland, Florida -- Polk County Sheriff's detectives are looking for a man who walked out of a Lakeland Papa John's wearing a 6-foot pizza slice.

According to police, the man, believed to be about 18 years old, walked into the Papa John's at 6747 U.S. Highway 98 N, around 7 p.m. on Feb. 4, put on the costume over his clothes and walked out.

There are six other persons of interest who were in the store at the time. Three are described as older white males, one with a full beard. The fourth is described as a white female with dark hair.
(more on the site)

Another WHY!

lol wow i wouldn't have sex with a 45 year old woman ever. I would enjoy my big macs instead!

Witty Friend

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
It happens.
I was told my grandma use to "date" in exchange for a meal for my mother. (when she was a very little girl)
The depression had a way of making people do stuff they wouldn't normally do.

I have no doubt more & more people will resort to doing the unseemly in exchange for food.

Those of us who HAVE food in our pantry can help those who don't by donating a few items each & every month to local food banks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff