Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
woow realy agin another foolish choice lady you ruined your life or i mean she ruind her life and her ex boy freinds life xp
personally, I find that issues of ethnics have no moral right or wrong.

The boyfriend can be said to be at fault because he ignored the fact that even though his ex-girlfriend is a dentist, she is still a human. Therefore, naturally, she still have some issues that go unsolved. Quoting statistics, it takes women longer to get over a relationship crash than it takes men. Hence, the boyfriends can be said to be selfish and unobservant, in other words, stupid and a b*****d.

However, as previous people have stated, the female dentist is a professional should not allow her emotions to cloud her judgement, because it is in the rites of a professional to be distant and capable of handling situations. Furthermore, she could have sought another way to get back, instead of pulling out all of his teeth. This method of payback, I find, is coarse and appalling. Hence, even though the boyfriend is slightly at fault, I still believe the female dentist carries the main burden of guilt.

As for a punishment, I believe that she shouldn't be put to jail, but, rather, simply have her professionalism taken away as she has clearly proven herself incapable of handling the pressures of being a professional.

sorry for the long post, here's a smiley face: smile
ch5b27
As for a punishment, I believe that she shouldn't be put to jail, but, rather, simply have her professionalism taken away as she has clearly proven herself incapable of handling the pressures of being a professional.

Indeed....
xdivision_whitey
If you're planning a trip to the dentist, it might not be the wisest decision to make your appointment with the person with whom you just broke up.

A Polish woman is facing three years in prison after she removed all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just days after their breakup.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b*****d' and decided to take all his teeth out."

Sweet Revenge

I say good on her.
Any guy stupid enough to dump his girlfriend then go to her at the dentists disevers to have all his teeth pulled out.
Rotten B*****d.
Don't underestimate the wrath of a woman.
Yep watch it to all you boyfriends out there.
Let the girl brake up with you, then they wont think you are leaving them for another woman. Or whatever. 3nodding
LOL im such a jerk but shes kind of stupid ... pulling out ur ex's teeth is not the way to get revenge little miss. OuO
Unbearable Scream
xdivision_whitey
If you're planning a trip to the dentist, it might not be the wisest decision to make your appointment with the person with whom you just broke up.

A Polish woman is facing three years in prison after she removed all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just days after their breakup.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b*****d' and decided to take all his teeth out."

Sweet Revenge

I say good on her.
Any guy stupid enough to dump his girlfriend then go to her at the dentists disevers to have all his teeth pulled out.
Rotten B*****d.
Let the girl brake up with you, then they wont think you are leaving them for another woman. Or whatever. 3nodding

What the hell is wrong with you?

Fashionable Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
i read about that and it was really hilarious and crazy and creepy but it was a sweet revenge i admire her.
Skjolddis
Unbearable Scream
xdivision_whitey

Sweet Revenge

I say good on her.
Rotten B*****d.

What the hell is wrong with you?

A lot of things...
But dont let that get you down biggrin

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not as hardcore as the woman who ripped out her ex's sack.
Why would he go his ex-gf to do his teeth? I feel sorry for him xD

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Smh.

All these songs and videos about girls getting REVENGE on their ex or current b/f/husbands and these news stories always puts one thought into my mind...

Why is there a subset of women that go "Here, Here!" and say "He deserved it" every time something like this happens? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth (not as bad as that guys). It just seems so catty and vile.

And sexist, I mean if a guy wrote a song about or did something to get revenge on a woman I'm 99 percent sure he won't have support and even the guys who might support him will probably keep their mouths shut. And his sentence or punishment? At least 2-3x more severe if not more.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

damn there went my fantasy of good humor for the day!

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
xdivision_whitey

Aw, sorry. I'm sure we'll find another story to give you the good humor for the day.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Fireweed_honey
xdivision_whitey

Aw, sorry. I'm sure we'll find another story to give you the good humor for the day.
You'd think. I looks like a slow news day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff