Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
If you're planning a trip to the dentist, it might not be the wisest decision to make your appointment with the person with whom you just broke up.

A Polish woman is facing three years in prison after she removed all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just days after their breakup.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b*****d' and decided to take all his teeth out."

Sweet Revenge

Unbeatable Raider

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I just heard this story today will at work the lady is crazy and the guy is a moron. Even if you hate someone taking someone's teeth when they only came in because a tooth problem is just wrong. The bad tooth I could see but not all of them. Hope she goes to jail.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sooooo.....
She lost her boyfriend apparently not by her choice.
She then proceeds to throw away her career and her personal freedom by choice.
Apparently he realized she was 'wrong' but didn't realize how wrong. I would suggest she was stupid but she apparently made it through all the schooling necessary to get licensed as a dentist. That leaves 'smart but mentally unstable'. Those are the scary ones.

Not sure how the laws are there but if they have malpractice insurance like in the US he could sue and in this case I would. That would probably pay for dental implants. He won't ever be the same though.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Sucks for that man, and that lady sounds as if she needs some help. Hopefully he can be fitted with dentures and I agree with David perhaps h e should look into malpractice insurance.
Some people just don't know when to think. She shouldn't have let personal issues get in the way of her job. for this she does deserve to go to jail. the poor guy will have to think twice from now on when he decides to break up with a girlfriend... you might get your teeth taken away from ya!!

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can feel that in my mouth right now. Fantastic. It won't go away.

Beloved Gekko

I'm not saying he deserved it, but when you break someone's heart it is just DUMB to put yourself in a position like this. The nicest person can turn cold as ice when they're hurt. Always remember that....I imagine he will!

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm familiar with breakups, so I know love does weird things.

But even the thought of doing something this cruel is just wrong.
Yes, I understand that she was sad and heartbroken, but it still doesn't give you the right to actually pull out someones teeth, because he or she broke up with you.

I myself think its the good choice to put her into jail, three years should give her enough time to emotionally get better after the breakup and enough time to think of what she has done.
I remember my cousin saying after her boyfriend cheated and broke up with her he still wanted to get his hair cut by her. I asked her why she would do that , she said cause he actually did pay her more then the cut is worth. But then said she kept cutting her self from shaking so bad cause he was in the chair . Those scissors they use are just as or near as sharp as a scalpal , i cut myself once with a pair i didn't even know i did till 10 min later.

Point of the Story never continue going to your ex when you know they handle sharp pointy objects.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Everybody involved here was pretty stupid. He dumped her for another woman, then expected she wouldn't yield to temptation when he presented her with the perfect opportunity for revenge. What was he thinking? And she shouldn't have been so stupid as to sacrifice her future and career just to get back at her ex. She should have refused to accept him as a patient. And someday she'd have met a better man who'd make her ex look like a mouse.
LOL WHEN I READ THAT I WAS LIKE WTF! LOLZ, THAT ******** SUCKS. HE WOKE UP AND SOMETHING DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT LOL! THE PART THAT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH WAS WHEN THE ARTICLE SAID THAT THE CURRENT GF HE HAD DUMPED HIM CAUSE HE WAS TOOTHLESS LMAO!!!! lol rofl blaugh
Idk what the couple went through.
But she should have been more professional
instead of hurting herself in the process.
He may have lost all his teeth
but she now has a record, must do time, etc.
and most likey won't be able to practice her profession ever again.

6,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What... the guy was asleep as it happened?

I bet there was a lot of blood when she was finished...
Sooo.... just medical malpractice is what she's getting in trouble for.
Not domestic violence. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces