Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Gwyndara
I live in Utah. I'm sure it will be legalized.
Colorado and California are doing fine, their wild life are doing fine, ours will too.
Even though there is a strong Mormon presence? Granted, I have no idea what their stance on legalization is or if they let their religion determine how the vote in their state assemblies.
Darth Acheron
Gwyndara
I live in Utah. I'm sure it will be legalized.
Colorado and California are doing fine, their wild life are doing fine, ours will too.
Even though there is a strong Mormon presence? Granted, I have no idea what their stance on legalization is or if they let their religion determine how the vote in their state assemblies.

It will take a while to get done, but even with the Conservative Mormons these things tend to pass. I never thought Gay Marriage would be a thing here. But we did see it. Also way back in the day's of Prohibition, Utah was the deciding state that voted for it to be done away with.
So you see, it takes a while but these things do come to pass.

A Mormon in Good faith would say it's because the most wicked live among the most righteous. but I don't think religious anything has anything to do with it. I think people just decide eventually to use commonsense.
"George, we can't allow the rabbits to get high, either. They will fail out of school, fail to get a girlfriend, and will play video games all day with no job..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff