Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
She seemed threatened?
Really? She would do awful working a job where customers review your service online. One bad review saying how her service sucked or how rude she was and she'd say she felt threatened.

All he said was she was rude, probably could have done without stating her name. But still, I've heard that several times on online reviews of stores or restaurants. This isnt the first time an employee has been called rude and a customer has stated he was unhappy.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarred Sword Heart
Airlines have too much power over their passengers. What happened to the days when a stewardess' lines were supposed to be, "Have a nice flight" and "coffee, tea, or milk?"

When passengers feel that they have a right to do whatever they want and when they don't get their way their throw a b***h fit.

Heroic Fairy

This is why I take the bus.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
KimberlyAriel07
Well he didn't need to put the whole name of the lady and her gate. But I think Southwest could have acted differently. It's just a Tweet. People complain on Twitter all the time about companies and employees.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of War
MemoriesOfGreen
Bunni Ravvit
While the airline does have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, their handling of this seems like overreacting.

Not really. If he was becoming argumentative and causing a disturbance that upset other passengers, I can understand them removing him from the flight. I can also understand why the Southwest employee felt afraid for her safety. He gave out specific information about where the employee was located and what her name was. You just don't do that these days.

If they handled it better there would have been no argument or disturbance. The employee should not have gone to confront him.

Telling a customer 'no' is not argumentative and required in certain situations. I think we've got a situation of an asshat of a passenger who went off because he didn't get his a** kissed the first time he stuck out his lower lip.
And SWA knows damn good and well if they say too much they'll get whacked for some silly a** lawsuit that they just don't need.

I don't recall saying that saying no was argumentative. I'm pretty ******** sure I said going to confront him was. The argument was before they boarded, given what it was about. What was she doing talking to him on the airplane too if she wasn't going to continue anything?

If you paid attention you should know that she told him no before he ever boarded. The argument happened after they had boarded.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
xdivision_whitey
Makes me look forward to flying to visit my sister Via the plane. TSA pat downs, X-ray scans of people going Viral, Down Planes, Flight delayed, Flights cancled, People being asses, Babies banned from Flying because they share the same name as some freak on their black list, Scabbies and Lice on board. I'll go walking the plank. Sound less of a chore.

I'd take the train if possible. Flying has become way too much of a hassle these days.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
Bunni Ravvit
MemoriesOfGreen
Bunni Ravvit
While the airline does have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, their handling of this seems like overreacting.

Not really. If he was becoming argumentative and causing a disturbance that upset other passengers, I can understand them removing him from the flight. I can also understand why the Southwest employee felt afraid for her safety. He gave out specific information about where the employee was located and what her name was. You just don't do that these days.

Now that I think about it, you're right. That was uncalled for. The fact that he feels entitled to personally attack someone and give their personal information away is pretty disturbing. emotion_donotwant
He is also a bad example for his children as well with his behavior, I wonder who the real six year old is, him or his son. I agree the airline was wrong in n not allowing him to board with his children but for a grown man to mistake being told no as rudeness is just insane.
Of course. Southwest has always had issues.
Weren't they in the middle of being shut down back in like '07?

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
MemoriesOfGreen
Bunni Ravvit

Exactly. Posting someone's name publicly and calling them rude or whatever? I'm pretty sure that's not entirely legal.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
x_LoveObject_x
MemoriesOfGreen
Bunni Ravvit

Exactly. Posting someone's name publicly and calling them rude or whatever? I'm pretty sure that's not entirely legal.

He's basically trying to stir up s**t over this whole thing. He sounds like a chronic a*****e.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff