Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lulamoon Sage
Blood Valkyrie
16 and 40 pounds? Unless she's a dwarf, that's messed up. At the age of 14, I was 5 feet tall and 80 pounds. I'm still five feet tall, aged 24, and I'm 98 pounds.

There is a certain amount of ******** going on here.
I know this is a serious topic and all, but you sound absolutely adorable . I dunno why I find petite women so cute, but I do.

*Dons a helmet and face mask*

You may now proceed to bombard me with bricks.

As for these people, they deserve some serious jailtime, even if they're old. This is such a sorry situation for the girl.

To this day, I don't understand how people like me exist and can still be healthy.

Gaian

Blood Valkyrie

To this day, I don't understand how people like me exist and can still be healthy.
Maybe you're all magical or something? Or just really really lucky or unlucky? At least you're naturally that way, right? It sounds like this girl was just wasting away.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lulamoon Sage
Blood Valkyrie

Maybe you're all magical or something? Or just really really lucky or unlucky? At least you're naturally that way, right? It sounds like this girl was just wasting away.

Well ... my breasts are tiny, and ***** get confused at me.

Both my parents were thin and short in their teens. I think I just inherited it.

Gaian

Blood Valkyrie
Lulamoon Sage
Blood Valkyrie

Well ... my breasts are tiny, and ***** get confused at me.

Both my parents were thin and short in their teens. I think I just inherited it.

rofl I actually rolled a little laughing at that. I am an awful person.

I feel like a giant when I stand next to someone 5'4" and below. But then I remember that I've met someone who was seven feet tall, and that my grandads are the tallest on either side of my family, and suddenly I don't feel quite so tall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff