• Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pretty sure pistol whipping doesn't fall under proper gun safety. Send them back to firearms training.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Notorious Sailor Uranus
Why does everyone get upset if the boy runs and then gets pistol whipped for it? If he wasn't having weed in his pocket and didn't run from the cops this never would have happened.

I'm reading Starship Troopers now and you bring up a good point. The silver lining to this is maybe the kid will stop dealing drugs. The book brings up the problem with juvenile crime, and the fact that their "punishment" before adulthood is too soft to teach them a lesson. He would have gotten what? 6 months or community service for DRUG DEALING? Now maybe he'll get outta the drug business.
Are you ******** kidding me? Drug dealing isn't even a violent crime. And no one cares about your personal vendetta against marijuanna.

I'm not anti weed, just anti slap on the wrist for young hooligans. Kids don't learn because they're not punished as minors, just inconvenienced. Its bad what the cops did, but I hope the kid learned his lesson and won't dabble in illegal money methods in the future.
Community service sounds appropriate for a non-violent crime that harms no one except the government pockets.

I don't know how such things work, but since he's so young, it wouldn't have surprised me if weed money got to be not enough for him and he eventually moved up to harder stuff. After all, there's more money in it.

Tipsy Smoker

Kaiser Khorosho
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Notorious Sailor Uranus
Why does everyone get upset if the boy runs and then gets pistol whipped for it? If he wasn't having weed in his pocket and didn't run from the cops this never would have happened.

I'm reading Starship Troopers now and you bring up a good point. The silver lining to this is maybe the kid will stop dealing drugs. The book brings up the problem with juvenile crime, and the fact that their "punishment" before adulthood is too soft to teach them a lesson. He would have gotten what? 6 months or community service for DRUG DEALING? Now maybe he'll get outta the drug business.
Are you ******** kidding me? Drug dealing isn't even a violent crime. And no one cares about your personal vendetta against marijuanna.

I'm not anti weed, just anti slap on the wrist for young hooligans. Kids don't learn because they're not punished as minors, just inconvenienced. Its bad what the cops did, but I hope the kid learned his lesson and won't dabble in illegal money methods in the future.
Community service sounds appropriate for a non-violent crime that harms no one except the government pockets.

I don't know how such things work, but since he's so young, it wouldn't have surprised me if weed money got to be not enough for him and he eventually moved up to harder stuff. After all, there's more money in it.
No there isn't. It's not about how hard the drug is. It's about the demand. This article stated nothing about selling drugs. This article stated nothing about harder drugs. Unless, I am mistaken then I apologize.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Chahklet
Kaiser Khorosho
Chahklet

No there isn't. It's not about how hard the drug is. It's about the demand. This article stated nothing about selling drugs. This article stated nothing about harder drugs. Unless, I am mistaken then I apologize.

The hard drugs thing was an assertion on my part, and it said disorderly conduct, but really, if he had 17 small bags of weed that to me sounds like he was intending to sell it. confused

Still, bad on the kid for having an illegal substance on him and worse on the cops for smacking him around. Hopefully they get disciplined or fired and the kid learns his lesson and is too scared of having a run in with the law so he stops carrying drugs on him. 3nodding

Blessed Prophet

What the hell is up with all the police brutality in the states lately?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff