Welcome to Gaia! ::

shana_hamilton
you don't know that for a fact. you should appreciate the rights your legal system gives its citizens. And it is illegal for the defense to ask those type of questions. If they do it will striked from the court's record for irrelevance. Study some American history, solid decisions made by the judicial branch are corner stones for present day laws.
klebold3
To falsely accuse a police officer of rape... You've gotta have some serious guts to do that because these are people who intimidate others for a living. I doubt this 19 year old girl would do falsely accuse him, especially if the evidence gives her the benefit of the doubt. If she was going to do that to anybody, it wouldn't be a cop, it would be an ex-boyfriend or a disrespected family member or something. Whether the camera was off or malfunctioning, it doesn't really matter, it wasn't on for a long period of time so the police department is going to be forced to hold some kind of responsibility there. Then you have to factor in the other three cases of this officer having complaints of sexual violations.

Face it. He did it. And nobody is going to do a damn thing about it because we live in a country full of pussies. Just look at our protests, they don't even need more than a dozen cops to defuse an entire stadium's amount of people. Public discrimination, political discrediting, I bet we'll see a lawyer try to pull a Blue Collar Joe on her a** and scrutinize every little thing she's done wrong in her life to make it appear as if she wanted it. That's the society we live in. He'll walk because we're afraid to make solid decisions.
What the ******** does this have to do with anything? These people are making suggestions for punishments because they desire justice. Why YOU don't I have no idea, maybe you're a cop and/or a rapist yourself. And the appreciation of rights has nothing to do with the FACT that this cop raped a nineteen year old girl in the back of his squad car. And technically, nothing can be a fact, nothing in the entire world. The fact that you exist may not even be a fact, what if you don't exist? Who are we? Why are we? What IS existence? See? Nothing is true. Just connect the damn dots and see this guy for who he really is.

Friendly Gaian

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
burning_eyes

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Keltoi Samurai
lauragallardo860
... what has the world come to? we need to feel safe with police officers, not the other way around

Well, this is the price we pay to be protected. I mean, yeah, there'll be a few rapes, a few murders and a few other crimes committed by officers and ultimately covered up or made to go away by the courts, but if we were to actually crack down on the police, then who would protect us from serious dangers like guys with small quantities of weed, or large sodas, or smokers, or Republicans, or black people?
I thought a good chunk of blacks were democrats?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xdivision_whitey
Keltoi Samurai
lauragallardo860
... what has the world come to? we need to feel safe with police officers, not the other way around

Well, this is the price we pay to be protected. I mean, yeah, there'll be a few rapes, a few murders and a few other crimes committed by officers and ultimately covered up or made to go away by the courts, but if we were to actually crack down on the police, then who would protect us from serious dangers like guys with small quantities of weed, or large sodas, or smokers, or Republicans, or black people?

Depends on how you mean by "democrats."

If you mean "the people electing Democrats into office," then yeah, most black people vote democrat, statistically.

If you mean "the people being elected as Democrats," then no, the party is overwhelmingly white.

And, when you look at incidents of racism amongst police, you find that the Democrat-controlled areas fare no better than Republican controlled ones. I mean, s**t . . . New York can't blame their "stop and frisk" fiasco on the Republicans, can they?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Keltoi Samurai
xdivision_whitey
Keltoi Samurai
lauragallardo860

If you mean "the people electing Democrats into office," then yeah, most black people vote democrat, statistically.

If you mean "the people being elected as Democrats," then no, the party is overwhelmingly white.

And, when you look at incidents of racism amongst police, you find that the Democrat-controlled areas fare no better than Republican controlled ones. I mean, s**t . . . New York can't blame their "stop and frisk" fiasco on the Republicans, can they?
I ment voting that and wants. Most Politican are whites it'll be that way till us white deluge and mix with the other races. Hey Bloomberg is a rino. Republican in name only.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xdivision_whitey
Keltoi Samurai
xdivision_whitey
Keltoi Samurai
lauragallardo860

I ment voting that and wants. Most Politican are whites it'll be that way till us white deluge and mix with the other races. Hey Bloomberg is a rino. Republican in name only.

The voters, though, aren't really the party. They support the party, but they're not really part of it.

And Bloomberg was a Republican for six years. Before that, he was a Democrat, and the only reason he changed his party affiliation was because he figured that he'd have a better shot at the mayor's office by running on the Republican ticket, due to too many big names duking it out in the Democratic primary that year.

Currently, he's listed as an "Independent," and has been since Aught-Seven, but he's never really been anything but a Democrat.

Human Wrangler

14,025 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Divorced 100
Verata Starline
After this, cops shouldn't be surprised when people no longer pull over when they see the police car behind them.

So shameful that the people meant to protect citizens abuse them instead. emotion_donotwant

well you can't sit in your car either when they tell you to get out with your hands up, they just shoot you like they did that one man's son

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Zered Heizien
id be more surprised if something actually happened to him.
this though?
no surprises whatsoever.
police almost always get special treatment.

the american police force and justice system, both jokes.

I'm American and I agree. This cop should be kept behind bars and not near women anymore. What a scumbag cop.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
When a police officer gets special treatment in a criminal case, it decreases the trustworthiness of all police officers, making their job extremely difficult. I would make examples of every officerwho could be convicted of a violent crime.

Hygienic Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I dont know..
just didnt really care about it neutral

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

shana_hamilton
This is typical american ignorance. the job of a police officer is not to determine the fate of who you call as bad people. They are part of the executive branch which is there to enforce the law, adn they have many rules about how they can do it. If this man did in fact rape her of course he should be punished accordingly and more importantly help the victim. But what if he is innocent. He is now a victim himself, and you are too short-sighted to realize this. and for your other ignorant point, juries are very carefully selected. and what part of what i wrote indicated that i dont think people should have a say in what happens to them?

Can we please knock off this "omg what if he was falsely accused?!?! you're ruining the poor whittle innocent rapist's life!!! don't you know women lie about rape all the time??! leave the poor rapist alone!!!"
bullshit?

It's super insulting makes you look like a total insensitive a**.
I hope you know that you're the reason why rape victims are often so scared to actually report their rape.
It's because of stupid cunts like you.

Friendly Gaian

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
im just being fair. You don't know and you dont have all the facts. never once did i say that the girl was lying im just saying you dont know. and the only one who looks insensative is you. that s**t is completely unnecessary.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
shana_hamilton
This is typical american ignorance. the job of a police officer is not to determine the fate of who you call as bad people. They are part of the executive branch which is there to enforce the law, adn they have many rules about how they can do it. If this man did in fact rape her of course he should be punished accordingly and more importantly help the victim. But what if he is innocent. He is now a victim himself, and you are too short-sighted to realize this. and for your other ignorant point, juries are very carefully selected. and what part of what i wrote indicated that i dont think people should have a say in what happens to them?

Can we please knock off this "omg what if he was falsely accused?!?! you're ruining the poor whittle innocent rapist's life!!! don't you know women lie about rape all the time??! leave the poor rapist alone!!!"
bullshit?

It's super insulting makes you look like a total insensitive a**.
I hope you know that you're the reason why rape victims are often so scared to actually report their rape.
It's because of stupid cunts like you.

Greedy Consumer

Old Blue Collar Joe
klebold3
Officer Jackie Neal
Already out on bond
He will walk away

Quote:
A Texas police officer is accused of handcuffing and raping a woman he pulled over early Friday morning.

Officer Jackie Len Neal of the San Antonio Police Department is charged with felony sexual assault, according to the San Antonio Express News.

Neal, 40, began tailing the 19-year-old woman around 2 a.m, according to an arrest warrant. He persisted until she pulled over, then allegedly handcuffed her and assaulted her inside the patrol car. Documents say Neal told the woman that he was following her because her car was reported stolen, but officers have not confirmed the claim.

The surveillance cameras in the patrol car were not working at the time the assault was reported, according to KXLY. However, GPS shows that the patrol car was parked in one place -- the spot where the victim says she was raped -- for about 18 minutes.

Neal has worked for the department for 11 years, according to the New York Daily News.

Unfortunately, this is far from the first time a cop has been accused of rape.

In October, a transgender woman in Southern California told authorities that a police officer stopped her while she was walking to a friend's house and raped her in an alley.

And in 2011, an off-duty NYPOD officer was arrested for allegedly raping a woman at gunpoint.

Why in the hell were they sending a patrol car out when NEITHER camera worked? That just doesn't make a lot of sense.
The article points to four cases. While that is four too many, that is a far cry from 'rampant', even if all four were in one city, where there are thousands of officers.
Bail? Almost everyone is eligible for bail. I think it should be extremely high, but yeah.
If anything, as a member of law enforcement, his sentence should be harsher.
its texas wtf do u want lol

Greedy Consumer

i suppose the anti-rape underwear will have a higher industry now XD, too bad they know what electric shock feels like int heir training it'd hardly phase them, so, ya know what, locking underwear *nods* with an emergency tab on the side, 1 so it doesnt trigger automatically sometimes, 2 so incase she will get it in the mouth XD or something help will be on the way, and for standard procedure, it should send a private agency, and 2 police officers from patrol, but they prolly wont guarantee anything.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

shana_hamilton
im just being fair. You don't know and you dont have all the facts. never once did i say that the girl was lying im just saying you dont know. and the only one who looks insensative is you. that s**t is completely unnecessary. ]

Well that's what you're implying.
You what it unnecessary? You giving a free pass to every rapist and downplaying and writing off the victim.
Knock it off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces