Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gaian

God Emperor Akhenaton
bad-chop-suey
God Emperor Akhenaton
bad-chop-suey
The Strify
No crap.

Anti-gun zones are more likely to be attacked by guns.

Have people seriously not figured this out yet?

The majority of people do not pay attention to details.

Much like now how people assume that all republicans are racist. However during the Civil War, the Confederates were democrats, while the north was republican. Or how when the republicans deemed that Jim Crow laws were unconstitutional, yet the democrats disagreed and wanted the laws to stay.

The roles were also switched. You are also neglecting to mention how many democrats turned republican after LBJ signed the civil rights act. Of course history doesn't matter to you unless it proves your point.

So then a few people switching sides during the LBJ era justifies the entire existence of the democratic party and their neglect to civil rights.

History doesn't matter unless it serves a point.

All of history serves a point, you just have to be biased about it.

The bog bodies, or bog people, are the naturally preserved human corpses that were found in the sphagnum bogs in Northern Europe. Rather than decomposing, the bog provided the perfect conditions to preserve the bodies, leaving the skin and internal organs relatively intact.

Irrelevant history suddenly becomes relevant!! emotion_puke

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
...Aren't most theaters "gun-free" zones? (At least in Colorado)

Buggy Mage

It really makes a lot of sense and I think it supports reasonable citizens having right to possess guns. Attackers wont be so bold if they know the likely hood one someone being ready to stop them at a moments notice. I feel really bad that these random acts happened, Hopefully will people really consider the more positive side to gun ownership.

Hygienic Gaian

whisperkid12
...Aren't most theaters "gun-free" zones? (At least in Colorado)

No, read the article. He mentions that all the other theaters allowed guns. This is not a coincidence.

Hygienic Gaian

Fire 0ak
It really makes a lot of sense and I think it supports reasonable citizens having right to possess guns. Attackers wont be so bold if they know the likely hood one someone being ready to stop them at a moments notice. I feel really bad that these random acts happened, Hopefully will people really consider the more positive side to gun ownership.

It truly is sad that these acts happened.

Hygienic Gaian

Legal bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas