Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Shapeshifter

wow...i didnt read all the comments before mine fail xp
SaMe sAD FacE
i actually live in colorado they have comfirmed the body is hers but arnt releasing any more info confused there was also a girl in cody wyoming who was kidnapped but was found walking back into town to super far away good for her i guess....whats with fall and kidnapping little girls confused

I also live in Colorado... Golden.
This happened just a short drive north of me!

Whoever did this... I really hope the person is caught. This is just... Unbearable! She was only 10!

Animal Zealot

13,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I live in Colorado as well, and I know of that neighborhood. I find it... odd... because it's kinda tucked away in that neighborhood. So either someone got bored and figured out there's a little girl back there, or it was a neighbor. sad My heart goes out to that poor family.

Rainbow Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
This whole case is absolutely heartbreaking...I can't imagine what the parents, friends, and loved ones must be going through.

Rainbow Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
LeCleo

Do you think the body they found recently is the little girl?

Yes, they confirmed Friday that it was the little girl. Very sad!

Rainbow Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
kakteed
LeCleo

Do you think the body they found recently is the little girl?

This says no.

The body in the video looks a little big to be a 5th grader's, though I have seen some tall 5th graders.

Authorities confirmed Friday that it was the little girl.

Distinct Shapeshifter

there was a balloon release for her yesterday at 2 crying crying i saw her family and couldnt stop crying crying crying

Lonely Genius

when i found out she died i was like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Genius

Cutie4659
when i found out she died she was murdered i was like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Shapeshifter

SaMe sAD FacE
there was a balloon release for her yesterday at 2 crying crying i saw her family and couldnt stop crying crying crying

my brother decided all the balloons were his friends and couldnt release them thn my mom went into detail about how she was cut into peices and discarded like a popped sex doll-that sounds horrible but we all know its probably true sad raped then thrown away wtf is wrong with people crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Deadly Wrangler

kakteed

jellykans

David2074

A mali

Erynne

Brilwen

Captain Dory

SaMe sAD FacE

The Unnamed Sin

Poisoned Lady Randi

xELnEMx

Cutie4659

Just thought you all would want to know if you don't already. They found the guy who did it. From what I heard he was 17 and he was from a christian group. They found him because their christian center sold the crosses there. So we'll see if it holds up in court.

Fashionable Hunter

LeCleo
kakteed

jellykans

David2074

A mali

Erynne

Brilwen

Captain Dory

SaMe sAD FacE

The Unnamed Sin

Poisoned Lady Randi

xELnEMx

Cutie4659

Just thought you all would want to know if you don't already. They found the guy who did it. From what I heard he was 17 and he was from a christian group. They found him because their christian center sold the crosses there. So we'll see if it holds up in court.

That...was very effective. Thanks for the info.

Playful Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LeCleo

Thank you for the update.
It's probably also a good time to remind folks you don't need to be a practicing Christian to be associated with a "christian group". Somebody had to be pretty messed up to do this and I hate to see it tied to any religion. Even self proclaimed Islamic extremists do not usually kill people in such heinous ways.
David2074
LeCleo

It's probably also a good time to remind folks you don't need to be a practicing Christian to be associated with a "christian group". Somebody had to be pretty messed up to do this and I hate to see it tied to any religion. Even self proclaimed Islamic extremists do not usually kill people in such heinous ways.

Most wolves hide with the sheep. Doesn't make them sheep.

Playful Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
David2074
LeCleo

Most wolves hide with the sheep. Doesn't make them sheep.

Very true and well put.
Unfortunately many people don't think of it that way even though in cases like this what the guy allegedly did is completely against Christian teachings. And of course it does not help to have folks like the Westboro Baptist Church doing utter crap in the name of 'Christianity' even though even other Baptist churches find them an embarrassment and want them to stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games