Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
American politicians are at it again. When will they learn not to mess with cyberspace? We internet users will destroy them!

CISPA - CYBER INTELLIGENCE SECURITY AND PROTECTION ACT
Can take your personal information and give it to the government. This includes online emails from Facebook, Yahoo, ect.

Please watch and listen to how this bill would affect all internet users!
Here's youtube link to learn more about CISPA

We're going to need to shut this one down, too.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
It's controlled by old farts, what do you expect?

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Seriously, the government needs to learn that they can't control everything. The Internet is basically a place where we can display freedom of speech,which they are obviously are trying to take that away from us. The government can be so stupid at times. This should look at the First Amendment.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Seriously? Why can't the government learn from the other bills and see we don't want any of these to be passed? If this one or any other pass bill is passed I can see major rioting. People won't accept it, just like they didn't accept when liquor got outlawed back in the day.

1,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
GameFreak217
Seriously? Why can't the government learn from the other bills and see we don't want any of these to be passed? If this one or any other pass bill is passed I can see major rioting. People won't accept it, just like they didn't accept when liquor got outlawed back in the day.

Let them pass the bill. Let them be reminded of why they retracted Prohibition. Let them tempt fate.

Khrate's Partner

What the ******** is wrong with the government.
Facebook is already able to sell and manipulate your information and anything you post on there, just so you know.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I love it how some bill pops up threatening our internet abilities and everyone becomes a revolutionary. But when a bill pops up that threatens what we can do, say, eat, protest, where we can live, and how much we pay for things we need, It gets ignored by the majority and ends up becoming an act.

I'm pretty sure limited internet won't kill you. If anything, it could help Americans drop some pounds by forcing them to "express themselves" in a more active way.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
One of these days, they're going to realize that they can't do anything about an intangible thing like the internet.

In their rage, they will spend billions of tax dollars finding the single plug that keeps the internet on and the campaign platforms for the next election period will have people for and against unplugging it. Our internet will flash on and off faster than the fluorescent lights in a truck stop bathroom (on a historical scale) as presidents of opposing viewpoints on the issue come into office.
It will be another thing that people complain about and compare on charts and graphs, from social to economic to personal growth. The United States will slide back and forth from the state that it is in now to North Korea so often and so fast that people won't know what to do.
Eventually, China will get sick of it all and cash in on their shares of our country and takes us over in pity.

</joke>

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
... seriously? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? FIRST AMENDMENT ********!

god i can see this is going so wrong because i know for a fact that they are going to take this and what not.. omg... what the ********?

so basically if you sex texting your partner and what not they can see this and what not? that's so stupid! i mean really? i can see this being abused so easily.

just no no no no no no no and NO! why do they do this? why?

are they that ******** stupid and paranoid?

okay that's it i'm going to another country i had plans on it anyways, but it might i might just move forward this ASAP rather than taking my time with it. get out before i actually get trapped in this bullshit.

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS THERE FOR A REASON! THE FIRST AMENDMENT! WE HAVE IT FOR A REASON!

god our forefathers were to see this they'd just die again because of pure shock at what state that their country that they founded on FREEDOM of the PEOPLE has turned into.

what our troops fight on the front lines of war in the past, present and future for what we stand for and what we treasure as americans is in vain. good job shitting on that government, good job... ********.

FPSFrame52
GameFreak217

Let them pass the bill. Let them be reminded of why they retracted Prohibition. Let them tempt fate.
sadly this may happen... by then if it passes (pray to the gods its not going to.) i'm long out of the country.

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
In the words of many a famous cartoon charecter 2#rolls eyes# Here we go again"

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
In the words of many a famous cartoon charecter 2#rolls eyes# Here we go again"

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Freya Bloodline
... seriously? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? FIRST AMENDMENT ********!

god i can see this is going so wrong because i know for a fact that they are going to take this and what not.. omg... what the ********?

so basically if you sex texting your partner and what not they can see this and what not? that's so stupid! i mean really? i can see this being abused so easily.

just no no no no no no no and NO! why do they do this? why?

are they that ******** stupid and paranoid?

okay that's it i'm going to another country i had plans on it anyways, but it might i might just move forward this ASAP rather than taking my time with it. get out before i actually get trapped in this bullshit.

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS THERE FOR A REASON! THE FIRST AMENDMENT! WE HAVE IT FOR A REASON!

god our forefathers were to see this they'd just die again because of pure shock at what state that their country that they founded on FREEDOM of the PEOPLE has turned into.

what our troops fight on the front lines of war in the past, present and future for what we stand for and what we treasure as americans is in vain. good job shitting on that government, good job... ********]

I'm pretty sure they can extradite you if you haven't gotten your citizenship yet and you do something your home country doesn't like. They might even be able to do that once you're a full-fledged citizen but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff