Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anjoulie
Pessimist
Anjoulie
Blood Valkyrie
Willy Wonka needs to get up in this s**t and sell us some chocolate tea! emotion_kirakira

Pessimist
I've never heard of 'as useful as a chocolate teapot' as a saying before. Interesting result, though. It sounds tasty. Mm, if I had one, I'd serve chocolate mint tea. emotion_drool

There are at least two tea companies that sell (mint) chocolate-flavored teas, actually.

Or just grab a chocolate mint plant. Granted, mints aren't fond of indoors and I don't really have anywhere outside for it to grow. Ah, the joys of apartment living.
Really? What happens when you grow it indoors?

I haven't tried chocolate mint, but for some reason I just can't get myself to like fresh mint. sad
I have a chocolate mint plant, you can't taste any chocolate in it. It's pretty much just normal mint. It's fine growing indoors, you just have to make sure it gets regular sun. It's really hard to kill, so it's good for first timers, but it also grows REALLY fast.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
There is a guy that creates food stuff that he then overcharges for at his restaurant.

I'm having a bad day because of reality so I can't think of the names of his creations and all his creations. One was a Creasant combined with something else like a donut. The like last year or the year before he had cookie shot glasses filled with a milk based drink.

This sounds right up his restaurants alley. XD

Feral Nymph

Anjoulie
Pessimist
Anjoulie
Blood Valkyrie
Willy Wonka needs to get up in this s**t and sell us some chocolate tea! emotion_kirakira

Pessimist
I've never heard of 'as useful as a chocolate teapot' as a saying before. Interesting result, though. It sounds tasty. Mm, if I had one, I'd serve chocolate mint tea. emotion_drool

There are at least two tea companies that sell (mint) chocolate-flavored teas, actually.

Or just grab a chocolate mint plant. Granted, mints aren't fond of indoors and I don't really have anywhere outside for it to grow. Ah, the joys of apartment living.
Really? What happens when you grow it indoors?

I haven't tried chocolate mint, but for some reason I just can't get myself to like fresh mint. sad

I just couldn't get any mints to thrive indoors. They'd just sort of cling to life as a few sickly strands. THEN they got bloody spider mites and that finished them off.

Now I have rabbits and they will not hesitate to devour any green thing (or paper. or book. or wire or...etc) at their level.

For houseplants I'll stick to being some sort of goddess of indoor succulents with my gargantuan aloe vera and friends. xd

Magnetic Phantom

Cedarbox
I have a chocolate mint plant, you can't taste any chocolate in it. It's pretty much just normal mint. It's fine growing indoors, you just have to make sure it gets regular sun. It's really hard to kill, so it's good for first timers, but it also grows REALLY fast.

Well, as I said, I really just don't like the taste of fresh mint. sad

Pessimist
I just couldn't get any mints to thrive indoors. They'd just sort of cling to life as a few sickly strands. THEN they got bloody spider mites and that finished them off.

Now I have rabbits and they will not hesitate to devour any green thing (or paper. or book. or wire or...etc) at their level.

For houseplants I'll stick to being some sort of goddess of indoor succulents with my gargantuan aloe vera and friends. xd
Plants are strange things. I used to think I just don't have a green thumb.
Then again, I'm currently trying to save some orchids and they're slowly starting to look better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff