Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Dragon

Someone was cosplaying a green dragon took things too seriously.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

If someone finds the jackass,let's hope they get gassed with their chlorine.=-=

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This makes me sick, even though I am not a furry. Also, this is why subcultures not classified as hate groups need protections like all other groups.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm gonna say it's likely someone did it on purpose.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Aw, poor furries

Shirtless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KingNot
How sweet. Sucks that they got gassed though. Cosplayers are lucky if additional to the furrie suit, they're also wearing a gas mask.

Fursuits are not gas masks... even all the fursuiters were evacuated from the hotel.

Shirtless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm part of the furry fandom, and when I heard this... I felt really bad for not just my fellow subculture who are joked about and even ridiculed at times, but I felt bad for those who aren't part of the furry fandom; I just hope every one were okay, and that this doesn't happen at other conventions. :

Blessed Prophet

I was pretty appalled at how the news anchors that covered this story acted.

"LOL! Freaks dressing up in mascot suits! Let's laugh about how 19 people were sent to the hospital because they like to dress up like animals!" The woman was so pathetic, she ran off the set while on camera because she couldn't handle it.

I really respect the subculture and everyone that I've met that's a furry is very kind, in fact I've thought about joining for a long time I just don't have the time or the money to invest in it right now. I really hope those people turn out okay. As for the news anchors, ******** them.

Newbie Fatcat

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
that sucks

Lavish Husband

TheCrazyDragonLady
KingNot
How sweet. Sucks that they got gassed though. Cosplayers are lucky if additional to the furrie suit, they're also wearing a gas mask.

Fursuits are not gas masks... even all the fursuiters were evacuated from the hotel.

He meant if there were a gasmask attached to the suit.
Some furries use gasmasks for style. Pretty sure you know that, though considering your next post.

Conservative Regular

Gray Flashbacks
TheCrazyDragonLady
KingNot

Some furries use gasmasks for style. Pretty sure you know that, though considering your next post.

So how would a device what needs to be skin tight to work help?

Let alone that anyone who Cosplayers with a gas mask is using one what would not work anyway.

Lavish Husband

Texadar
Gray Flashbacks
TheCrazyDragonLady
KingNot

So how would a device what needs to be skin tight to work help?

Let alone that anyone who Cosplayers with a gas mask is using one what would not work anyway.

Chill, I was just explaining what the original poster meant

Shirtless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gray Flashbacks
TheCrazyDragonLady
KingNot

Sometimes, but there are people who are not furries don't wear them as a costume or fashion statement though, functional or not... and I never heard of people having a gas mask installed in their fursuit's head (it would seem incredibly bulky, uncomfortable, harder to see in, and odd-looking to me.)

Newbie Noob

TheCrazyDragonLady
I never heard of people having a gas mask installed in their fursuit's head (it would seem incredibly bulky, uncomfortable, harder to see in, and odd-looking to me.)
I've heard of people using surplus military gas masks as a base for a head, since it's an easy start and it fits tightly to the head.

However, I don't think they're usually functional as gas masks.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm glad to hear that no one was seriously hurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff