Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

UPDATE: Florida day care crash suspect in custody

The man police said fled in the vehicle that caused another car to crash into a Florida day care, killing a 4-year-old girl and injuring more than a dozen others, turned himself in to authorities at Orange County Jail Thursday: http://nbcnews.to/OLt38w

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The big electronic signs on the highways were flashing up a description of this asswipe's car and license plate number while I was on my way to and from school today. Everyone in Orlando wants to kick his a** right now; he's probably safer in jail.
jadedrenee
The big electronic signs on the highways were flashing up a description of this asswipe's car and license plate number while I was on my way to and from school today. Everyone in Orlando wants to kick his a** right now; he's probably safer in jail.

I doubt it. If it's one thing that prisoners hate more than anything, it's people that abuse or kill children. Don't be surprised if the next time they show his face, he looks like he's been through hell and back.
Master_Eselri
Liora Von Grave
crying This makes my stomach hurt..

The incident adds more hurt to the social standing of Hispanics.

I feel really bad for Hispanics..they seem to always get the short end of the stick,,
jadedrenee

Lol. Dont bet on it. Once other inmates find out what he did he's getting beaten or shanked. Even if he has friends in there I doubt they'd be able to protect him.
The entire time I was waiting for the article to say what his arrests were for. The drug charges, ******** that. No an issue. Damaging another persons property and fleeing, ******** that. Pay for the damage or get ******** up.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kothlim
jadedrenee

Lol. Dont bet on it. Once other inmates find out what he did he's getting beaten or shanked. Even if he has friends in there I doubt they'd be able to protect him.

In prison, yeah. Right at the moment, he's just in the county lockup. Although you may be right and he may not be safe even there.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kothlim
The entire time I was waiting for the article to say what his arrests were for. The drug charges, ******** that. No an issue. Damaging another persons property and fleeing, ******** that. Pay for the damage or get ******** up.

He does stupid things while on drugs that hurt other people, more or less. Last year he was in another hit-and-run while wasted. He's also done time for extortion.

Local coverage of this mess

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Liora Von Grave

I feel really bad for Hispanics..they seem to always get the short end of the stick,,

Same could be said for those of African descent, especially in urban areas, where they earned significant notoriety indirectly due to criminal and gang acts. Puts multiple races on edge, except Hispanics due to near-similar said past acts.

Both suffered poor reputation due to high-profile crime prevalence in their demographics. Extra on the rep hurt when the youths of both races turn to crime for any reason.
jadedrenee
Kothlim

He does stupid things while on drugs that hurt other people, more or less. Last year he was in another hit-and-run while wasted. He's also done time for extortion.

Local coverage of this mess

Right, those are crimes. Getting wasted is not. If getting high is illegal then so is getting drunk. You may do dumb things, but you might not as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff