Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
xdivision_whitey
Caption Kiya
Yet another reason why my children will only be babysitted by their grandparents or uncle/aunts.
I am even skeptic about that. Some aren't that trust worthy. I would never let my eldest brother watch any of my kids, NEVER. If I do he neglected, them let them run wild unattended. He proven that already with Six Kids. Now my other brother oh yes (god sent). I even let him be legal gaurdian over them if anything was to happen to me and future spouse. Mother Only for a short while, Couple of hours while I go christmas/birthday shopping for them. My sisters Debating on one but the other two NO!

Well of course it would be family members I know I can trust.

Questionable Hoarder

Dear god, that second one. I couldn't even watch it all the way through. I'm crying.
Unfortunately the first one just made me shake my head because one of my family members is a young mother and treats her own babies like that.
Bellyaches Method
My personal views on anything like this is:
If you mistreat a child, infant, or pet, you should get the death penalty.
You are ABUSING something that is DEPENDENT on you. It cannot fend for itself, it relies on you for its life. And you go and beat the s**t out of it? Electric chair. It needs to be brought back.

You are completely right. My mother was abused D;
Btw I love your signature!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
What a horrible person! I hope she gets life in prison with no bail.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
xdivision_whitey
Caption Kiya
Yet another reason why my children will only be babysitted by their grandparents or uncle/aunts.
I am even skeptic about that. Some aren't that trust worthy. I would never let my eldest brother watch any of my kids, NEVER. If I do he neglected, them let them run wild unattended. He proven that already with Six Kids. Now my other brother oh yes (god sent). I even let him be legal gaurdian over them if anything was to happen to me and future spouse. Mother Only for a short while, Couple of hours while I go christmas/birthday shopping for them. My sisters Debating on one but the other two NO!
I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in. I learned in college (ECE major) that cases like this (where the offender is a stranger), are very rare. Usually it is someone close to the child like a family member. One story I heard a little boy visited his uncle for a while, (can't remember why maybe he was the baby sitter) while he was there he was sexually abused. The parents had no idea, only found out when he mentioned he didn't like some of the "games" he played there.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I beat my kid last night. Then he had the balls to spit all over my hands. What a d**k.

Dangerous Businessman

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bellyaches Method
My personal views on anything like this is:
If you mistreat a child, infant, or pet, you should get the death penalty.
You are ABUSING something that is DEPENDENT on you. It cannot fend for itself, it relies on you for its life. And you go and beat the s**t out of it? Electric chair. It needs to be brought back.

So i slaped my cat for waking me up in the middle of the night, should i turn myself in to the firing squad?

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Caption Kiya

Unfortunately I wouldn't unless you are on a BF level otherwise I wouldn't. Put someone who you know inside and out or a friend's recommended personal suggestion because they will usually have someone in mind.

I saw a Dr. Phil episode with a girl who suddenly became addicted to drugs she was a good babysitter before that but she also realized after awhile it was a VERY BAD idea to go on as a babysitter THAT is true regret.

Also I know I get mad easily so I stay away from children most of the time to prevent anything in case it does happen it never has but I don't trust my control yet.

Last thing her apology was rehersed if she really meant it why did she have a speech written?!
WhiteFangGirl06
Misty Moonsilver
What is wrong with people these days? I hope they beat her up in prison!

I am pretty sure she will because just like they say people get raped in prison (maybe just mens) I heard inmates hate people that do anything bad to kids and they get the crap beat out of them. Either way Karma will get her sooner or later.
That lady is a monster.

I think they keep anyone convicted of child abuse away from the other inmates. Prison law seems to say, you touch a kid, you're dead meat to other prisoners. Hope she gets what's coming to her.
The first video wasn't that bad, I've seen people do that different, it's just them being stupid. But the second one? Oh my god, she needs to be shoot and burned and then thrown in a pool of acid because SHE is a monster. stressed scream

Aged Lunatic

So, yeah...I don't want to live among humans, anymore.

Friendly Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
theonlyzcat1
Adopted Mom
Crazy Judit
ugly brat had it coming

NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE DESERVED THAT, THAT'S JUST CRUEL & HEARTLESS TO SAY. scream

Trolls thrive on the angry responses they get for the random anger-provocing garbage they throw out for people to see. Try to ignore it.

I know but it still bugs me, hate trolls.

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I...uh...I don't
Don't know what to say.
I feel physically sick.
Thank god for technology being what it is, and parents having the foresight to protect their children however they're able...I guess?
It's unfortunate that North American society often requires both parents to be away from the home and working, but at least we're able to have some control over that now.

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Violet Prince

I think they keep anyone convicted of child abuse away from the other inmates. Prison law seems to say, you touch a kid, you're dead meat to other prisoners. Hope she gets what's coming to her.

That's kind of neat though.
It's like, even at the bottom of the barrel, there are people who still have that bit of good in them that says. "I'm bad but, THAT is just plain evil!"
Misdirected, but good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces