• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh my stars... stuff like this makes me rage!! 8 years? 15 years wouldn't have even been enough.
There is just no excuse for behavior like this. What a monster!!

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
stormylane
Oh my stars... stuff like this makes me rage!! 8 years? 15 years wouldn't have even been enough.
There is just no excuse for behavior like this. What a monster!!
I commpletely AGREE.

Anxious Human

My personal views on anything like this is:
If you mistreat a child, infant, or pet, you should get the death penalty.
You are ABUSING something that is DEPENDENT on you. It cannot fend for itself, it relies on you for its life. And you go and beat the s**t out of it? Electric chair. It needs to be brought back.
i hate that i make s me soooo angry how these people can be zoo stupid and dumb and just idiots!!!! evil evil evil evil evil evil crying

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What is wrong with people these days? I hope they beat her up in prison!

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's like watching an Orangutan move its young around. Actually no, Orangutans handle their babies better than this.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
eek
crying
scream

Never before have I been so tempted to wish rape upon someone.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Never have I wished for a pack of wolves to rush in and tare a woman to shreds so badly

Dapper Player

The first video mostly just irritated the ever-loving hell out of me. Careless b***h. The second video? Wow, that one made my eyes well up. No one has the right to treat an infant or child like that. Ever.

Honestly, I'm glad the parents were smart and got the nanny cams so they could handle the situation accordingly.

Unbeatable Raider

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Misty Moonsilver
What is wrong with people these days? I hope they beat her up in prison!

I am pretty sure she will because just like they say people get raped in prison (maybe just mens) I heard inmates hate people that do anything bad to kids and they get the crap beat out of them. Either way Karma will get her sooner or later.
That lady is a monster.
ugly brat had it coming
OH MY GOSH. I won't even say my catch phrase here, it's too shocking. 8 years is definitely NOT enough. I guess 20 would be, considering it was a BABY that she had hurt. Even if she had gotten that job back, I'm sure that no one would accept her.
me if this was one of my kids ..... go home try to kill lady then call cops to come take her bleeding a** to the hospital to die for touching my kids

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My god. This sadistic sociopathic b***h needs to be slow roasted and fed to feral cats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff