This Is NoMercy
Old Blue Collar Joe

Horseshit. The vast majority aren't afraid of homosexuals.

So, who exactly do you want us to say is responsible for the rampant homophobia in our culture, and the fact gays still can't get married in all 50 states?
Hamsters? Toasters? Tomato vines?
If the MAJORITY of straight people are wonderful, supportive, accepting people- why was DOMA ever passed? why was DADT even ever a thing? Why isn’t marriage equality a country-wide reality? Why is it possible for me to be legally fired from my job in Texas if I get outed at work?
The questions never end

Quote:
And you're attempting to view marriage in an entirely different way than they do. They aren't viewing it as a societal construct. They view it as religious, and THAT is a major difference.
To attempt to ignore that fact is to play ostrich.
And to attempt to throw homophobic out, which is ludicrous, any time someone doesn't hold a ******** parade over an issue they want to go their way?
******** em. That is a good way to get a lot of us to just say 'you know what, they're acting like a bunch of spoiled three year olds. Just ignore them.'

dosen't matter if it comes from a "religious" viewpoint, thinking that gays shouldn’t marry is homophobic. Your opinion is stripping the LGBT+ community of basic rights, like the right to marry. This is an act of violent, biased oppression.Using your influence to remove basic rights from a group of people isinhumane. This kind of thinking is promoting an inequality of power between gay people and straight people; one group can marry and the other cannot. These opinions are essentially implying that the LGBT+ community is less worthy of rights than the straight community, and by extension, less human. So if you can’t accept that sexual orientation does not define your status as a human, if you continue to believe that gays shouldn’t be allowed to marry just because they are gay, because they are different, then you are homophobic. 

That’s not up for debate. That’s a statement of fact. If you are opposed to LGBTQIAP+ rights, including marriage equality, that is homophobic.
You don’t support marriage equality? You are a homophobe. Not a debate.
And since you're straight, you really have no right to tell me what is and what isn't homophobic.

Not a phobia. You can scream and howl all you want. I'll oppose it on general principal until you stop using a medical term like a club.
And really either shows you have a willingness to completely avoid the point because you know it's bullshit or you are so enamored with the fallacy that you really don't know what a phobia is.

And... you just proved that you have no intention nor desire to see it from the bigger picture or to attempt to present a compromise that respects all parties. You are a spoiled little b***h that says 'its my way only.' The Obama school of negotiation.

And you're full of s**t. I'm only against hate groups, which as far as I am concerned the LGBTWODDWRLEIOl and all the other ******** letters they can stick on it are part of.
They're a hate group. ******** them.