Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
Quote:
Woman makes up boy on Facebook to talk to her niece, who asks fictional boy to kill her aunt, uncle, cousin and dog

A 19-year-old is in the Tuscaloosa County Jail after asking a fictional stranger to shoot and kill her family.

According to court records filed Tuesday, 19-year-old Marissa Williams has lived with her aunt in Fosters, Ala., since April 2014. Their relationship was strained by Williams' habits on social media -- she allegedly would invite strangers she befriended on sites like Facebook over to her house.

When her aunt asked Williams to stop inviting men she met online to her home and did not allow her to go to parties with strangers, the 19-year-old blocked her aunt on Facebook, prohibiting the woman from seeing what her niece was doing there.

According to the deposition, Williams' aunt decided to create a Facebook profile for a fictional man that she named Tre 'Topdog' Ellis so that she could add Williams as a friend and chat with her. The woman hoped for a rare glimpse into her niece's online activity and for an opportunity to teach Williams about the dangers of interacting with strangers online.

The experiment soured quickly. According to court documents, Williams began unknowingly talking to her aunt, posing as Ellis, in late May, and on the first day they interacted online, she gave the fictional boy her phone number and home address and asked him to come over and get drunk with her. She then offered to have sex with him if he'd pay her $50 cell phone bill.

Days later, Williams allegedly told the man she knew as Ellis that her family made her angry and that she wanted to get out of Alabama. She then asked the man she'd never met to come kidnap her and take her away from her family. According to the deposition, Williams told 'Tre' to shoot and kill her aunt if she tried to stop him.

Her plans reportedly got increasingly intricate and sinister as time passed. According to the court files, she told the fictional man how to get into her aunt's bedroom so he could kill her and the woman's fiance first, then she asked him to shoot her cousin and the family dog on the way out. Williams allegedly planned to pack her things in his car while 'Tre' murdered her family.

When she read what Williams was asking the fictional boy to do, the aunt called the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office and asked for help.

According to the deposition, deputies arrived and interviewed Williams, who admitted to the plot but apologized and said she didn't really mean for anyone to be killed. She was arrested and taken to the county jail, where she is charged with the solicitation of murder. Williams remains there pending a $30,000 bond.

....that's seriously ******** up! what does she have against the Dog of all things?!
Quote:
apologized and said she didn't really mean for anyone to be killed.

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
What did the dog do?

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kill her. We don't need more of this s**t.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
That b***h is obviously ungrateful and selfish. As well as incredibly stupid.

Her aunt CARED for her and didn't want her to get into some kind of trouble by acting like that online, and this b***h was just too stupid too see that her family loves and cares for her.

Lol, hope this gives her a freaking lesson about who people really are online.

Stupid 19-year-old is stupid.

And why the hell did she want to have the dog killed? What the ******** did the dog do to her?

Maybe she should spend the rest of her life imprisoned. If she's ungrateful to her family, maybe she'd be better off being grateful to being behind bars.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Of all the self entitled selfishly dumb things.. Kill your caring family and their poor dog too? What the heck? If she has been soliciting for sex online like it seems, she is lucky if she doesn't have stds of some sort. Really... at 19 she should know better anyways! I wouldn't let my niece anywhere near me after this if she tried this on me. She would have a restraining order and possibly no where to live after this incident. At 19 I don't know why she couldn't just move out! What a piece of work...

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
She should be put 6 feet under. I don't get why the dog had to be killed.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
catfish scheme? what is that?

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Ratttking
Catfishing online is basically being someone completely different from who you are. It's pretty much you're pretending to be someone else while in a online relationship be it friend or romantic, and you're giving them false into, false pictures, false job, etc. I think they made a movie (tv series about it now I never seen it) awhile back about a boy who thought he was dating this girl his age, but it turn out when he went to visit her it was an older woman who was married with kids, and she was basically unhappy with her life so she made one up online.

@ the article: Yea, lock that brat up. Her aunt was just looking out for her safety at 19 she should know better than to have someone you never met before online over to your house like that. And to want to kill them and the dog over this? No she has no right to ever use a computer again let alone be around other.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thing that gets my goat the most about this girl is the fact that when I was her age I could barely afford to live with the minimum wage job I had and couldn't get another job due to they were so hard to come by at the time, even the fast food joints. All my money went towards rent and power when I was that age and all I had was around $20 a month for food most times. I didn't have family at that time that I could go to for help and a place to stay and maybe save up. She had that option at that time in her life and she takes and spits on her aunts generosity. Argh! Grow up!

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jin Love
Ratttking
Catfishing online is basically being someone completely different from who you are. It's pretty much you're pretending to be someone else while in a online relationship be it friend or romantic, and you're giving them false into, false pictures, false job, etc. I think they made a movie (tv series about it now I never seen it) awhile back about a boy who thought he was dating this girl his age, but it turn out when he went to visit her it was an older woman who was married with kids, and she was basically unhappy with her life so she made one up online.

@ the article: Yea, lock that brat up. Her aunt was just looking out for her safety at 19 she should know better than to have someone you never met before online over to your house like that. And to want to kill them and the dog over this? No she has no right to ever use a computer again let alone be around other.
ah, thanks. nothing new about that sort of thing besides the medium by which it is done. i remember a Sherlock Holmes story where iirc a woman's stepfather did something of that nature.

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
IS THE DOG OKAY

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

The only thing that I can think of here is if the aunt hadn't done this, and a real psychopath answered her niece's message, and how this would've turned into some kind of massive investigation. Good thing she thought of this, otherwise I think something really wrong could have happened. Dumb 19yr old needs to stay in prison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff