Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Shame on you, Deadmau5. You don't go swimming in people's coffee like that. It's rude.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's okay, people, the mounties have him. I repeat, the mounties have Deadmau5. Tsk tsk. What would Skrillex think?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
A mali
Sevalle
speed2616203260fan
Ratttking
He drank the whole cup without noticing a strange taste?

It's Mcdonalds coffee I've had it a few times... it usually tastes nasty... lol XD

Maybe the mouse improved the flavor?

They do use Civet Cat droppings for one of those super expensive coffees. surprised

They use coffee beans that have been eaten by a civet (which is not a cat or even vaguely related to cats), recovered from their droppings, before being judiciously washed, roasted, then ground to make kopi luwak coffee. They do not use the actual dung itself in the coffee. Just the digested beans. Supposedly it makes it taste smoother having gone through the digestive acids of the civet. Also, it's a pain in the a** (pun totally intended) to collect, since the civets only eat ripe coffee berries, so they're constantly moving around the farms (since the plants don't go ripe all at once), having to track the civets and their poop, then extract the beans from the poop....it's a tiring process for coffee that can be classed as 'meh' to the average coffee drinker.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXFurygeistXx
A mali
Sevalle
speed2616203260fan
Ratttking

It's Mcdonalds coffee I've had it a few times... it usually tastes nasty... lol XD

They do use Civet Cat droppings for one of those super expensive coffees. surprised

They use coffee beans that have been eaten by a civet (which is not a cat or even vaguely related to cats), recovered from their droppings, before being judiciously washed, roasted, then ground to make kopi luwak coffee. They do not use the actual dung itself in the coffee. Just the digested beans. Supposedly it makes it taste smoother having gone through the digestive acids of the civet. Also, it's a pain in the a** (pun totally intended) to collect, since the civets only eat ripe coffee berries, so they're constantly moving around the farms (since the plants don't go ripe all at once), having to track the civets and their poop, then extract the beans from the poop....it's a tiring process for coffee that can be classed as 'meh' to the average coffee drinker.
Or they keep the poor creatures confined in small filthy wire cages to make collecting the s**t easier and then lie to the consumer and say it was wild-harvested. stare

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-24034029
Ratttking
xXFurygeistXx
A mali
Sevalle
speed2616203260fan
Ratttking

Or they keep the poor creatures confined in small filthy wire cages to make collecting the s**t easier and then lie to the consumer and say it was wild-harvested. stare

Where the cats go nuts and will chew their own feet off due to trauma. Also, shoving that much coffee down a civet is unhealthy and they have very short life-spans.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Like many of the other things like this that have happened before , it’s probably a hoax. Man put it there to sue the restraunt for money/get his 15 minutes of fame. How sad.

Well, in another article it mentions that he isn't planning on any lawsuits:

Quote:
Mr Morais has said he wants to talk to McDonald's officials to understand how the mouse appeared in the coffee.

Incredibly, rather than planning lawsuits over the affair he is happy to joke about it all.

'I mean, hey, you know. I'm here. And I'm in better shape than the mouse,' he said.

Bitter aftertaste? Canadian man finds a mouse at the bottom of his McDonald's cup of coffee

Wintry Dragon

xXFurygeistXx
A mali
Sevalle
speed2616203260fan
Ratttking

/sips Starbucks coffee...
It is better to find the mouse than to be the mouse...

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
SAIYAN JAKK

The guy who found the mouse already made that observation:

Quote:
Incredibly, rather than planning lawsuits over the affair he is happy to joke about it all.

'I mean, hey, you know. I'm here. And I'm in better shape than the mouse,' he said.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ratttking
xXFurygeistXx
A mali
Sevalle
speed2616203260fan
Ratttking

I thought that was illegal! gonk Poor civets...

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SAIYAN JAKK

I feel like this should be in a fortune cookie.
Stuart Little, what are you doing in there!? blaugh

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Stuart Little, what are you doing in there!? blaugh
*snort* Director's Cut ending. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items