Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Prophet

This Isnt Sparta
Well Im sure as hell not moving to Mexico! emotion_donotwant
Just move to South America with only a lighter in one hand and a fist full of dollars in the other. That's all you need to make it big there, baby!

Fashionable Hunter

iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
Canadian news is always inaccurate and people like you believe it. I've heard many democrats who say "if Romney becomes president, I'm moving to Canada" Just to tell you just because they say something like this it doesn't mean they are actually going to Canada. They just say stupid things.

It's not a "stupid thing." It's a joke.

Sillybutt.
kakteed
Canadian news is always inaccurate and people like you believe it. I've heard many democrats who say "if Romney becomes president, I'm moving to Canada" Just to tell you just because they say something like this it doesn't mean they are actually going to Canada. They just say stupid things.

Sillybutt.

yes I know sillyboob

Fashionable Hunter

kakteed

Sillybutt.

yes I know sillyboob

Then why all the Canadian news hate, yo?
kakteed
kakteed

Sillybutt.

yes I know sillyboob

I was just getting off the perfume off the my monkeys back. smile I didn't really mean it.

Fashionable Hunter

kakteed
kakteed

Sillybutt.

yes I know sillyboob

I was just getting off the perfume off the my monkeys back. smile I didn't really mean it.

Haha, okay! (I have never heard that phrase before eek )
kakteed
kakteed
kakteed

Sillybutt.

yes I know sillyboob

me either. I just made it up as I was typing.

Fashionable Hunter

kakteed
kakteed

yes I know sillyboob

Nice. Write a book razz
kakteed
kakteed
kakteed

yes I know sillyboob

Nice. Write a book razz

I shall and call it SillyBoob

Interesting Seeker

Smudged_Makeup
The New Yorker
OTTAWA (The Borowitz Report)—Canada announced today that it was tightening security along its border with the United States amid concerns that there could be a mass migration of illegal Americans after Tuesday, November 6th.

According to Randolph McTavish, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, border patrols are on alert due to an “increase in chatter” indicating that a threat to Canada’s border might be imminent.

“We’ve been intercepting troubling comments from some very freaked-out people,” he said. “Most of it has been on NPR call-in shows.”

Stating that the R.C.M.P. is patrolling every kilometre of the Canadian border, he issued this warning to Americans who might try to cross into Canada illegally: “If you drive a Prius, you will be stopped.”

He also warned Americans against trying to slip across the border in the hopes of passing as Canadians: “It is very difficult, if not impossible, to pretend to like hockey.”

Mr. McTavish said that he was sympathetic with those who might flee across the border in search of a new life and socialized medicine, but added, “At the end of the day, forty-seven per cent of Americans is more than Canada can handle.”

Source

Pfffffffft.

Also,

Vampirate Kitsune
Borowitz is a satirist, not a news reporter. He was making a joke. The "At the end of the day, forty-seven per cent of Americans is more than Canada can handle.” is a dead giveaway (only the 47% Romney considers parasites would flee to Canada).

If we were talking about Obama getting elected this would be understandable, but if Romney was elected then that would be just absurd.

Sparkly Lunatic

Olawd, the down thumbs.

It's because it's satirical isn't it?

Lonely Noob

I don't blame them.. They already know what immigrants are capable of..

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
MinnieMay
libs said the same thing when Bush won did not go said the same thing under Bush when he won again and did not go.

Actually, when Bush was reelected, Canada's immigration requests from the states doubled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff