• Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jan Ammann Fan
VirginianRanger
Jan Ammann Fan
VirginianRanger
Jan Ammann Fan
VirginianRanger

"butthurt"? Is that a term you made up from a personal experience? Actually, I'm not a Republican. I'm an Independant. I hold no party affliation. I was sick of hearing about Obama not being a citizen and I was sick of hearing about how it's all Bush's fault.

If this was intended to be a spoof on the Kony campaign it wasn't thought out very well. The OP should've known there might have been some out here in Gaia that might have taken offense to it. Didn't think that far ahead, didja? Course not. Actions have consequences.

Hope your butt gets to feelin' better soon.

You, sir, have obviously not been around on the internet a lot. Butthurt is a common term used on the internet. Here is the urbandictionary.com definition.

And really? Everyone gets offended over something. I'm sure there are people offended by the Kony campaign itself. Just because someone gets their feelings a little hurt over something doesn't mean the poster can't post whatever it is. That is what the first amendment's all about. I.E.: I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. If you're that bent out of shape about this, why don't you go make a "campaign" against Obama? Or go report the thread. I'm sure the mods would get a good laugh out of that while they're facepalming at your inability to recognize a joke.

So in conclusion, I have better things to do since you're obviously not going to see that this was all a spoof and will just keep on taking it seriously. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. You get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.

And you've been around it too long. Perhaps its commonplace amongst the youngsters such as yourself but not around the more matured set, myself included. My feelings were not hurt. I merely pointed out the inaccuracies of the OP. I vehemently oppose the suppression of the First Amendment but I will not sit by and allow false information to circulate. I don't need to report the thread as it does not violate the ToS as outlined in the Forum homepage. As far as this exercise being a spoof you obviously have a podestrian understanding of the term. I believe you are like most of your ilk: you get swept up in rhetoric because doing the research and thinking for yourself takes too much time away from Xbox or Twitter, endevours I am sure will reflect brightly on any resume.

If you wish to close a letter, allow me to show you how it's done. If you can pry yourself away from Facebook for a moment see if you recognize this:

"My good man, some of the time it is a diversion to read such rubbish(such as your weak, milquetoast attempt at a response or someone's "spoof" wink . Most of the time it is a waste of time."

Please, don't cry...accept that you've been bested and slink away with some shred of dignity.

Wow. ******** you. I'm actually not like the majority of my generation at all. I don't twitter, I barely facebook. I play strategy and critical thinking games as opposed to mindless s**t like Halo and Call of Duty. I enjoy reading literature and about history as opposed to watching thing like Jersey Shore, American Idol or the Real Housewives of Who Cares. But I am ready to admit that I don't know everything, because I realize I don't. I've actually been rejected by my peers for the majority of my life. That's how badly I don't fit in with my generation. So instead of assuming that I'm just some vapid, vain, irresponsible kid who can't see beyond their own little pointless world, why don't you try treating me like an equal person of intelligence and stop being ageist? Just because someone is young does not automatically make them ignorant.

Or would you rather me just assume that you're just an old man who's scared of the next generation because you don't like change and because Fox News says we're all liberally biased?

<Yawn> You again? Well, if you must....First, I don't assume anything. I was correct in suspecting you were a youth due to the style of writng you used as well as the overuse of "colorful metaphors". As a sidebar I would like to point out that the use of such words betrays your lack of education as an intelligent person would not lower themselves to converse in such a manner. You are quoted as stating "Just because someone is young does not automatically make them ignorant." Ignorant of facts, yes in this case. You stated that you enjoy reading literature and about history. Might I suggest you pay closer attention to the words in the history books and less on the pictures. Liberal governments have never stood the test of time and I am in no hurry to see America fall into the dustbin simply because Liberalism is the "flavor of the month". You further suggest that I treat you like an equal person of intelligence and stop being an ageist. Well, if you spoke and conducted yourself in an intelligent manner and not that of a simpering child then perhaps I would, as would the rest of your generation that you said has "rejected" you. Since you don't, I see no point in extending such a courtesy, and neither should they.

Your assumption of me matters very little. If knowing that I'm a scared old man who fears the next generation allows you to sleep better at night, then put on your "footie pajamas" and sleep tight. I know who you are(not literally, to be sure) and how very little you know. I can only hope that you grow out of this childish stage you're in and become a mature individual that thinks for himself.

Now kindly go away.

Actually, all empires eventually fall, liberal or not. I mean, just look at Rome. Romans were actually very conservative in their views, especially after the rise of Christianity but they still fell for a number of reasons. Whole empires generally don't fall for one reason and one reason alone. There's multiple socio-economic-political factors involved.

But of course, I couldn't possibly understand the complexities and multi-dimensional problems of Empires, their people, or why they even fall to begin with because I'm just so unintelligent.

I have one question for you, though. If you're 40-something like you claim to be and dislike "the youth" so much, what are you doing on a site for "the youth?"

If you are anything, young man, it is resourceful. How you came to acquire the services of an upperclassman to write your reply is nothing short of astounding considering that you are a social "reject".

Now I have one question for you: Where did it say that Gaia was a site for "the youth"? I saw no age limitation that restricts my involvement and/or participation on this site. I have nothing against "the youth" as you put it. Just ill informed people. Age has nothing to do with it. Ignorance discriminates against no one. The nex time you look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean.

Omnipresent Loiterer

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
popsies right
I'd vote for him to be arrested. And the whole Republican party that made it possible by stealing the election---twice---and trying to kill democracy.
then you will have to arest several children as well and btw any people who hate america.... WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! WE ARE ALL ONLY HUMAN! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES IN STUFF!
How about we get Bush and Obama arrested? Hmm?

Lonely Sex Symbol

Evil Spagetti

Obama is the idiot who promised change. Well so far, the only change i have seen is the change left in my pocket. Great change that is. If Obama is re-elected, he will DESTROY this country. He claims to have 'inherited' this country. he did NOT inherit it. He asked for it. the democrats will be the downfall of this nation. how can we have a president who isnt absolutely proud of our own troops? how can we have a president who wants to make it legal for "some" people to shoot and kill our national bird while others cant? How can we have a lying liberal in office? (oh wait lying and liberal are synonymous so why bother putting both to begin with?)
The_Chaos_Inside
Evil Spagetti

Obama is the idiot who promised change. Well so far, the only change i have seen is the change left in my pocket. Great change that is. If Obama is re-elected, he will DESTROY this country. He claims to have 'inherited' this country. he did NOT inherit it. He asked for it. the democrats will be the downfall of this nation. how can we have a president who isnt absolutely proud of our own troops? how can we have a president who wants to make it legal for "some" people to shoot and kill our national bird while others cant? How can we have a lying liberal in office? (oh wait lying and liberal are synonymous so why bother putting both to begin with?)
All politicians will profess change in their election manifesto. And hope. But it was much easier to print up an artsy type poster for the young folk to stick on their bedroom wall. And artsy enough for liberal-minded folk to frame it in their living room.

Quite frankly, Bush just doesn't look anything but comical. And a poster with him playing poker with a bunch of dogs is about all he would be worth artwise.

He did inherit the country. He inherits every policy, whether it be working or not from the previous administration. Obama didn't start the war, or open places like Guantanamo etc, but he has to (like the fella that comes after him, to fix it the ******** legally.

I shall bring you up on one point you mention about the troops. It would not look good if Obama, or any of his media corp, praise soldiers who allegedly took photos of themselves pissing on enemy troops. Nothing to be proud of their.

And you know what? If they didn't take the photos, we wouldn't know they were stupid pigs in the first place. That is unfair. Post Trauma may hit some earlier than others.

And one can't be naive in accusing just one aspect of the political spectrum as the ones that 'lie'.

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The best part about this. Hmm who the hell was the president that spent his time in making sure all the information about where Bin Laden was hiding was collected, only to hand it over to Obama, who spent his time having FOUR MILLION DOLLAR VACATIONS TO HAWAII WITH HIS FAMILY! No wonder we're in debt! Cause it's all being spent on his dam vacations when it only costs people who just barely have six figure salaries only a few thousand. Oh and then when the NAVY SEALS 6 team did kill Bin Laden, Obama made a formal speech about it and only mentioned the NAVY SEALS once and didn't even bother mentioning Bush. Oh but no it was all him that did it. He pretty much took all the credit for the death of Bin Laden. Yea Bush definitely needs to be arrested and charged with all those things. While Obama should get off with nothing. Especially since it's not like he had someone pay to MAKE him a FAKE birth certificate to make it seem like he was a natural born citizen. I mean cause if someone asked me for mine for proof I'm a natural born citizen I know it would take me almost two years to show it.

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
bellamia28
popsies right
I'd vote for him to be arrested. And the whole Republican party that made it possible by stealing the election---twice---and trying to kill democracy.
then you will have to arest several children as well and btw any people who hate america.... WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! WE ARE ALL ONLY HUMAN! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES IN STUFF!

Can you elaborate on the part I changed to orange please because I don't get what one has to do with the other. Especially since children are just as you said. Children. They are still learning rules and laws. Yes I believe they should be punished accordingly if they commit a crime or break a rule when they clearly understand wrong from right. However I'm trying to figure out if you're saying children stole the election and killed democracy because for one thing they can't vote and another is majority of them don't even really know what democracy is. Yea they might know the text book definition but guess what. Children hear their parents and are biased towards believing what their parents believe and what they hear their parents say.

Luckily I was raised by parents who if I had a question about something my mom would send me to my dad and my dad show me where I can find the information out on my own and research it myself. Then after we would all discuss it as a group and my parents would argue both sides of a point. Because of this I came to form my own opinions on things. However since my parents raised me and my siblings with high moral values we did normally tend to reach the same path about who we preferred in office and what our political views were. For example no one in my family is for abortion or gay marriage. However I believe the troops should stay overseas because our military is like the world police. If there weren't police here in the US all hell would break loose. Also my parents believe we should keep our borders open. But I think we should close them and help take care of our own legal citizens before giving jobs to illegal immigrants. But with that said I still would like to hear why you think children should be arrested.

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
J-Bax
bellamia28
popsies right

Can you elaborate on the part I changed to orange please because I don't get what one has to do with the other. Especially since children are just as you said. Children. They are still learning rules and laws. Yes I believe they should be punished accordingly if they commit a crime or break a rule when they clearly understand wrong from right. However I'm trying to figure out if you're saying children stole the election and killed democracy because for one thing they can't vote and another is majority of them don't even really know what democracy is. Yea they might know the text book definition but guess what. Children hear their parents and are biased towards believing what their parents believe and what they hear their parents say.

Luckily I was raised by parents who if I had a question about something my mom would send me to my dad and my dad show me where I can find the information out on my own and research it myself. Then after we would all discuss it as a group and my parents would argue both sides of a point. Because of this I came to form my own opinions on things. However since my parents raised me and my siblings with high moral values we did normally tend to reach the same path about who we preferred in office and what our political views were. For example no one in my family is for abortion or gay marriage. However I believe the troops should stay overseas because our military is like the world police. If there weren't police here in the US all hell would break loose. Also my parents believe we should keep our borders open. But I think we should close them and help take care of our own legal citizens before giving jobs to illegal immigrants. But with that said I still would like to hear why you think children should be arrested.
to tell you also what i said, and what the parts in color for your post, neither are related. i never said that i wanted children to get arrested, im also a teen, and just cause YOU think someone was dead wrong, doesnt mean that that person should get arrested. and plus, the second part was for EVERYONE who was reading the post i made; "WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! WE ARE ONLY HUMAN! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES IN STUFF!" and that ment that EVERYONE is going to make mistakes, no mater what, you enimies from war, leaders all over the globe, and people who "act" perfect are going to make mistakes time and time again. so there, i cleared my very short post up with a long (kinda) post... HAPPY?! (...please dont push me that far again... i almost lost my temper sweatdrop .... or maby i did o.e )
VirginianRanger
Pokemun
VirginianRanger
Uh....seriously? I hope the three posts that you made were in jest, 'cause arresting Bush isn't gonna happen. And if you arrest Bush, you'd have to arrest Obama as well, since he took over as Commander in Chief in January of 2009. I seem to recall that military operations were still ongoing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't know what your goal is ultimately, but if you want attention you could start by saying something intelligent instead of your misguided, ill-informed ramblings. If you are a young person(ie under 30) then I weep for you and your generation. talk2hand
You're over 30? Are you a *****? emotion_awesome

Oh, did I hit a nerve? By the way, yes, I am over 30. That's a goal you should try really hard to aspire to. But at the rate you're going I don't believe you'll make it.
Only cos some right wing wanker like you will probably shoot me for thinking differently.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pokemun
VirginianRanger
Pokemun
VirginianRanger
Uh....seriously? I hope the three posts that you made were in jest, 'cause arresting Bush isn't gonna happen. And if you arrest Bush, you'd have to arrest Obama as well, since he took over as Commander in Chief in January of 2009. I seem to recall that military operations were still ongoing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't know what your goal is ultimately, but if you want attention you could start by saying something intelligent instead of your misguided, ill-informed ramblings. If you are a young person(ie under 30) then I weep for you and your generation. talk2hand
You're over 30? Are you a *****? emotion_awesome

Oh, did I hit a nerve? By the way, yes, I am over 30. That's a goal you should try really hard to aspire to. But at the rate you're going I don't believe you'll make it.
Only cos some right wing wanker like you will probably shoot me for thinking differently.

Quite the contrary. I support the free exchange of ideas, something that a left winger like you would condemn. Think about that while you wait for the short bus.
why dint i hear bout dis >.> x3

Elder

You forgot the rigged Florida vote of 2000. Bush's cousin as it has been said owned the company that manufactured and set up the voting machines, they also only recounted said electronic votes as I believe.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
JamesCanBeAGirlsNameX3
why dint i hear bout dis >.> x3
lol
Horace Burtons Ghost
The_Chaos_Inside
Evil Spagetti

All politicians will profess change in their election manifesto. And hope. But it was much easier to print up an artsy type poster for the young folk to stick on their bedroom wall. And artsy enough for liberal-minded folk to frame it in their living room.

Quite frankly, Bush just doesn't look anything but comical. And a poster with him playing poker with a bunch of dogs is about all he would be worth artwise.

He did inherit the country. He inherits every policy, whether it be working or not from the previous administration. Obama didn't start the war, or open places like Guantanamo etc, but he has to (like the fella that comes after him, to fix it the ******** legally.

I shall bring you up on one point you mention about the troops. It would not look good if Obama, or any of his media corp, praise soldiers who allegedly took photos of themselves pissing on enemy troops. Nothing to be proud of their.

And you know what? If they didn't take the photos, we wouldn't know they were stupid pigs in the first place. That is unfair. Post Trauma may hit some earlier than others.

And one can't be naive in accusing just one aspect of the political spectrum as the ones that 'lie'.
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS UP!! i keep telling people this, but all they see are the current events...i'm like wtf? did you all forget about bush and his terms? thank you thank you thank you! i'm glad there are some people who are not sheeps out here ]:l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff