20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle
How can you tell someone's race from 36 floors up? Sorry I'm just wondering. Also these people are idiots like the article said its not 1960 and for the whole illegal Mexican crap the colonist didn't have green cards when they came to America. Immigrants built this country, if you don't like it leave.

Color and hair texture probably isn't that hard to tell from 36 floors up, actually. Err, I know this because one of my school clubs stayed in California for a while and we were judging people from our room on the 35th floor of the hotel. (In my defense, we didn't drop anything or yell at them. We were bored, so we stared down at the people and made up usually insulting stories...yeah.)
oh okay, I was trying to think back to the last time I was up that high and couldn't really remember looking down at the people I was focusing on the buildings. But thanks

Cache : where does the queen of England live?
Choices: North Korean
New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

NEW JERSEY. SHE LIVES IN NEW JERSEY.

She lives next door biggrin

That her beach front home.

Fashionable Hunter

xdivision_whitey
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle
How can you tell someone's race from 36 floors up? Sorry I'm just wondering. Also these people are idiots like the article said its not 1960 and for the whole illegal Mexican crap the colonist didn't have green cards when they came to America. Immigrants built this country, if you don't like it leave.

Color and hair texture probably isn't that hard to tell from 36 floors up, actually. Err, I know this because one of my school clubs stayed in California for a while and we were judging people from our room on the 35th floor of the hotel. (In my defense, we didn't drop anything or yell at them. We were bored, so we stared down at the people and made up usually insulting stories...yeah.)
oh okay, I was trying to think back to the last time I was up that high and couldn't really remember looking down at the people I was focusing on the buildings. But thanks

New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

That he beach front home.

Hahahaha! That would have been perfect, but I live in central North Jersey. No shore for me razz

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle

New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

darn! I chose England :c

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle

New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

Thats her legal resident and were 90% of her mail goes to.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
xdivision_whitey
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle

New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

awesome :3

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Booty Tickle
xdivision_whitey
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Booty Tickle

New Jersey
Kansas
Newfoundland
England

awesome :3
and she is trying to move to KS so she can take over OZ.
Quote:
Several fraternities at UT Austin, which are overwhelmingly white, have found themselves in hot water recently after organizing parties where guests donned clothing stereotypical of minority groups.

This is so sad. I read another news article where a Black sorority whined and complained about a neighboring fraternity participating in some kind of costume event where people turned out in Civil War era clothing.

When will people stop worrying about what white people are wearing?

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
kakteed
Ringoringa
Must...resist...urge...to say it...

Okay, I give up. Of course it's Texas!

What perfectly horrible people the attackers are. It's one thing to drop water balloons on people; it's rude, but no big deal. Bleach, though? Are they insane? They're aware of how dangerous that is, right?

I kind of get it. Bleach makes things white. A splash is a white-wash.

I got their "reasoning," but bleach is NOT to be played around with, hence why I question whether they were aware of the risks; that's the difference between moronic racists (still awful, of course) and complete psychopaths. Bleach in your eyes can cause blindness. Ingesting it is even worse.

Fashionable Hunter

Ringoringa
kakteed
Ringoringa
Must...resist...urge...to say it...

Okay, I give up. Of course it's Texas!

What perfectly horrible people the attackers are. It's one thing to drop water balloons on people; it's rude, but no big deal. Bleach, though? Are they insane? They're aware of how dangerous that is, right?

I kind of get it. Bleach makes things white. A splash is a white-wash.

I got their "reasoning," but bleach is NOT to be played around with, hence why I question whether they were aware of the risks; that's the difference between moronic racists (still awful, of course) and complete psychopaths. Bleach in your eyes can cause blindness. Ingesting it is even worse.

Pweh. *shrug*

Fashionable Hunter

Bienaimee R
Quote:
Several fraternities at UT Austin, which are overwhelmingly white, have found themselves in hot water recently after organizing parties where guests donned clothing stereotypical of minority groups.

This is so sad. I read another news article where a Black sorority whined and complained about a neighboring fraternity participating in some kind of costume event where people turned out in Civil War era clothing.

...Well that seemed fairly inconsistent with what the story is actually about and inconsiderate of the kids doused with bleach.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
At UTA? how disgraceful, I really do hope they catch the person or people doing this and expel them from the college . And if they’re not members of the college, may they be arrested as would that not be considered a hate crime since its only happening to certain race students, alumni and faculty
kakteed
Bienaimee R
Quote:

...Well that seemed fairly inconsistent with what the story is actually about and inconsiderate of the kids doused with bleach.

Umm, what is there to be said? The perpetrators are obviously disturbed and should be taken into custody before they seriously injure somebody (splash someone's eyes and face.) I'd be livid if someone struck me with a "bleach balloon."

Fashionable Hunter

Bienaimee R
kakteed
Bienaimee R
Quote:

Umm, what is there to be said? The perpetrators are obviously disturbed and should be taken into custody before they seriously injure somebody (splash someone's eyes and face.) I'd be livid if someone struck me with a "bleach balloon."

Nothing new, true. But why did you bring up an incident that would have been right at home in a comment in the "Native American mascot protest" thread where the protesters are seen as too sensitive? Why here, when there are physical attacks described in the article itself, unless you think this is another incident just like the one you wrote about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff