Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Tocahontas

Honestly it upsets me how poorly some law enforcement officers treat those who are clearly mentally unstable. A 33 year old man who dresses as Batman obviously has some issues and they shouldn't treat him as a criminal.

Some 33-year-old cosplayers would beg to differ.

That said, actually trying to help with crime in a Batman costume is pretty clearly the result of some issues.

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
AND THAT WAS HIS BAT-SUIT!?

WHAT A ********' DISGRACE.

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
so... does he think he is batman or does he want to be batman? question
thats weard burning_eyes

Vicious Reveler

kiara kite

In his last Facebook post dated September 12, Williams wrote: 'Sometimes i wished i didnt care about people so much or that i lived in a bigger city so i could concentrate on criminal activity. Trying to help people on a personal level can be rewarding but it can also rip your heart out. Especially when it turns out that the person your trying to help is also the person your trying to save them from and there is nothing you can do. I feel so empty and torn up inside that Its almost makes me want to give up....'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212458/Batman-charged-Petoskey-man-Mark-Wayne-Williams-arrested-interfering-police-investigation.html#ixzz28ktIH0na
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
BloodandIvory
kiara kite

In his last Facebook post dated September 12, Williams wrote: 'Sometimes i wished i didnt care about people so much or that i lived in a bigger city so i could concentrate on criminal activity. Trying to help people on a personal level can be rewarding but it can also rip your heart out. Especially when it turns out that the person your trying to help is also the person your trying to save them from and there is nothing you can do. I feel so empty and torn up inside that Its almost makes me want to give up....'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212458/Batman-charged-Petoskey-man-Mark-Wayne-Williams-arrested-interfering-police-investigation.html#ixzz28ktIH0na
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

heartbreaking emotion_brofist

Desirable Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
At least make up your own hero, no? And if the police ask you to move, then MOVE. Once the police are there you're already too late. :v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff