Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
wearing proper underwear would keep people from seeing her bare a** when it's windy outside. idk if she was going commando or wearing some ridiculous thong, same difference.
God forbid she have plans for her husband afterwards and forget to take the weather into account. rolleyes
or the fact that helicopter rotors cause severe gusts. no thought went into this.
"Oh no! Someone made a mistake! Let's literally plaster her a** all over the internet!" Clearly the thought process of a responsible adult.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MiameMiame
emotion_donotwant That pic didn't show any bare bottom. I am dissapointed.

...Guess I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
BEHOLD, LE ROYAL BOTTOM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
wearing proper underwear would keep people from seeing her bare a** when it's windy outside. idk if she was going commando or wearing some ridiculous thong, same difference.
God forbid she have plans for her husband afterwards and forget to take the weather into account. rolleyes

Pretty sure you can wear a pair of knickers before you have a quickie somewhere. It's not like they're hard to remove.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
or the fact that helicopter rotors cause severe gusts. no thought went into this.
"Oh no! Someone made a mistake! Let's literally plaster her a** all over the internet!" Clearly the thought process of a responsible adult.
asses are popular online attractions, did you miss that? even more so if they belong to public figures it's a pretty foolish mistake, if indeed it were a mistake and she were not attempting an exhibitionist move.

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
asses are popular online attractions, did you miss that? even more so if they belong to public figures it's a pretty foolish mistake, if indeed it were a mistake and she were not attempting an exhibitionist move.

Snicker over someone's a** cheeks if you must, but don't pretend like it's not incredibly childish.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking

Snicker over someone's a** cheeks if you must, but don't pretend like it's not incredibly childish.
when did i snicker? if you want to keep ranting feel free to, it just makes you seem more like an immature brat than usual.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well unfortunately the paparazzi love taking photos of famous people's wardrobe malfunctions quite a lot...

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking

when did i snicker? if you want to keep ranting feel free to, it just makes you seem more like an immature brat than usual.
Ah, there's the name calling. I see the maturity speaking. My bad.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking
Elraine Figarette
Ratttking

Ah, there's the name calling. I see the maturity speaking. My bad.
i do tend to respond to insults with insults. it does get boring when they are as uncreative as yours. in fact, you bore me too much. bye!

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Terrapain
BEHOLD, LE ROYAL BOTTOM

[pic hyur]

Elraine Figarette
Ratttking

Pretty sure you can wear a pair of knickers before you have a quickie somewhere. It's not like they're hard to remove.
That's not really the point, though. The point is that instead of saying "oops, that's embarrassing" and having the decency to ignore it, here are all these people pointing and laughing, saying she should have been more careful or whatever, instead of thinking about how ridiculous and ridiculously invasive it is to post pictures like that for the world to see. It's disgusting how paparazzi think this is okay, and, in my opinion, it's even worse that the public eats it up. There's a real lack of basic respect/human decency/manners.

That was rambly, but I got my point across I think.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
Elraine Figarette
Terrapain
BEHOLD, LE ROYAL BOTTOM

[pic hyur]

Elraine Figarette
Ratttking

That's not really the point, though. The point is that instead of saying "oops, that's embarrassing" and having the decency to ignore it, here are all these people pointing and laughing, saying she should have been more careful or whatever, instead of thinking about how ridiculous and ridiculously invasive it is to post pictures like that for the world to see. It's disgusting how paparazzi think this is okay, and, in my opinion, it's even worse that the public eats it up. There's a real lack of basic respect/human decency/manners.

That was rambly, but I got my point across I think.
Hey most people are bashing the paparazzi it seems, there seem to be a few people saying she should watch what she wears.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff