Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shader-san

Dude, you seem to be reaching a bit. Getting hundreds and hundred of comments on the internet every single week is not standard fair, especially in something that you would think would be as low-key as talking about video games.

While I don't disagree with you, I will point out that that's sort of naive. I get that the Internet has expanded, but it's sort of one of the strong holds of the video gaming community. That's like saying you'd think discussing political activism on University campuses would be low key.

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unfortunatly there are a lot of people like this when it comes to video games in the world. They mainly do it to play the pity card and look like the bad guy not only to get pity but also to make money.

You think that they show up on news broadcasts and talk shows for free? News flash they get money for that. Soon after youll be seeing them either try and make it as a pity star which is what shes doing or write a book to make even more money. Or even both. they dont care what happens in games. Most people with an ounce of sense know how to stay safe and smart in these games and to just hit the ignore button at every troll that pops up trying to cause drama with them cause it gets them off when they get a reaction.

Next thing you know shell come out crying warcraft is the main influance of demonic influance with players and that people recreate human sacrafice and black magic from the game. I.E even more bullshit

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Daario Naharis
quayla666
I think I should feel blessed over not knowing who the ******** that person is. lol

You are very blessed for being unaware of this s**t storm.

It sounds like it. I have absolutely no idea what this is about. Like, not a clue. gonk

Punny Skeleton

I don't question Anita's qualifications to comment on video games...

I question if she is even a real person, or a realistic CGI hologram that the government created to stir up this so called controversy in video games in relation with feminism, in order to distract us from the fact that they are putting subliminal messages in the CoD games to brainwash the players into joining the country's military forces.

User Image
The Daario Naharis
Shader-san

Dude, you seem to be reaching a bit. Getting hundreds and hundred of comments on the internet every single week is not standard fair, especially in something that you would think would be as low-key as talking about video games.

While I don't disagree with you, I will point out that that's sort of naive. I get that the Internet has expanded, but it's sort of one of the strong holds of the video gaming community. That's like saying you'd think discussing political activism on University campuses would be low key.

Analogy might be a bit skewed in this sense, because I got political types from both sides visiting my campus on what seems to be a week-by-week basis(It's in a fairly mixed red and blue area), and yeah, both tend to start s**t and piss people off, but no one on my campus follows them to their cars or follows them to their homes or bases of operation and threatens to kill them or set them on fire or something? How often does that even happen?

Just seems like if people didn't like her that much, they could just as easily ignore her.

Hell, I think Yaya Han is a washed up tramp, but I don't go purposely seeking her out just to call her that. If anyone asks me, I say I don't like her and I move on. I don't care for what she says and I don't believe what she says will make a difference in anything. That's it. And she pulls the same "woe-is-me" s**t I hear on this page.
Never heard of this hoe, her last name for some reason I first read as "Sharkesha" lol. I googled her, and she seems like another dime a dozen "blogger" who tries to turn everything into an act of war against feminists lol. Doubt she even plays video games and just wants attention.

Demonic Kitten

11,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
I just don't understand why people can't just leave us be and let us play our video games...
And yet after all the criticism and how bad influence gamers are it is an industry that has grown and grown and grown while making lots of money blaugh

Hygienic Gawker

Oh no, Sarkeesian has made a reappearance - and she's causing a controversy? I guess her youtube views must need topping up again!

She needs the ad money bad to fund all the episodes she's definitely going to get around to planning to write soon. Other youtubers' uncredited footage won't steal itself, after all.

575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
I think she's got a legitimate reason to be angry, at the amount of death threats, harassment she's gotten for speaking out against gamer gate. Its a free country, if you are disturbed by the level of creepy violence in gaming, its your right to talk about it.

Meh smile

575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
Hell Rides With GSK
GothicSylvanas
I just don't understand why people can't just leave us be and let us play our video games...

Because women ruined it.

Last time i checked they didn't send death threats or harassment.

575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
Hell Rides With GSK
Cunts just need to get out of gaming period. Women destroy everything they get involved with, and this is just the latest thing.

Oh look at this delightful piece of trash. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces