Welcome to Gaia! ::

Afrawear.com wants to encourage African-American from all over the globe to promote African fashions and culture in any way possible. This fashion portal wants to work closely with reputable importers and traders and introduce art works, dress, clothes, musical instruments, jewelry, and health products of Africa to pave the way for a worldwide revelation. Being able to carry out and express the African tradition and heritage while living and working in a Western World can be pretty tough and deterring. One classic way of doing so is a mix and match of a suit and embellished African beaded headdress. That is just one classic example but the list goes on.

Moonlight Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
johncarloss
Afrawear.com wants to encourage African-American from all over the globe to promote African fashions and culture in any way possible. This fashion portal wants to work closely with reputable importers and traders and introduce art works, dress, clothes, musical instruments, jewelry, and health products of Africa to pave the way for a worldwide revelation. Being able to carry out and express the African tradition and heritage while living and working in a Western World can be pretty tough and deterring. One classic way of doing so is a mix and match of a suit and embellished African beaded headdress. That is just one classic example but the list goes on.

i think it's a good idea, i like some of the African attire, and i'd be pretty ecstatic to see it in public more often. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff