Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes to all the comments that being accused of something ugly does not automatically make you guilty of it.
Kind of ironic that when it does happen to be a fabricated the story the grander the fabrication the quicker the public is to want to hang the accused without the benefit of a trial.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Well

that was a nice way to end Labor day weekend

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Shama_okami
It always strikes me how anymore being accused of a horrendous crime like this automatically means you are guilty in the public eye.

I'm pretty sure he did it.
Kids dont lie about this kind of stuff.
Quit defending him
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami
It always strikes me how anymore being accused of a horrendous crime like this automatically means you are guilty in the public eye.

Quit defending him

I don't know if he did it or not. I have no true interest in the story itself. My point is only about how everyone rushes to judgement based on the first thing they hear even when they know it's only one side of the story. Often when the other side comes out people will still cling to their biases from the original story even when the original side is shown to be false.

And children can and will lie about this kind of thing. There have been 'abusers' that have later been proven innocent despite the child's testimony. It has also been shown that children may be easily mislead, even unintentionally, by the questions. They may try to give the answers the adult wants and then it gets made into a false memory.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami

Quit defending him

Both main accusers are legally adults so are capable of lying.

Show me evidence to say he did it and that she's not just after money?

Children can and do lie on their own or told to by parents, they're better liars than adults since they don't have the facial tells.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Inamatus
Ratttking
Inamatus
Nyadriel
Okay, yet another one that needs to be...

made into a female

and let me ask

how does a child that young (young enough to clutch a teddy bear and be told some nonsense about "getting rid of evil" ) lie about something like that? And I am not talking about any possibility of parents telling the kid what to say. I am talking about a legitimate occurrence.

Nothing is proven he's on trial!
As you can see by the comments here, most think anyone even accused of rape must automatically be guilty and sentenced without conviction. It's scary to think of this lot as being potential jurors for any trial when they make up their minds in advance.

Quick grab the pitch forks he's guilty since he's been accused it must be true.
Waiting for Video and DNA Tests.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Inamatus
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami

Quit defending him

Children can and do lie on their own or told to by parents, they're better liars than adults since they don't have the facial tells.

Are you seriously blaming a ten year old and accusing her of lying?
You're ******** disgusting and I can't stand maggots like you.
Idiotic, insensitive s**t like you are the scum of the earth and I hope you burn in hell you miserable piece of crap.

Christ I can't stand this forum.

Uh, no. We are pointing out that a ten year old is capable of lying and saying you shouldn't condemn someone based solely on the word of a ten year old.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Shama_okami
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Inamatus
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami

Quit defending him

Idiotic, insensitive s**t like you are the scum of the earth and I hope you burn in hell you miserable piece of crap.

Uh, no. We are pointing out that a ten year old is capable of lying and saying you shouldn't condemn someone based solely on the word of a ten year old.

Yes, because everyone knows ten year olds lie about rape all the time amirite you guis.

Take your victim blaming s**t and go shove it up your a**.
You make me sick.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Inamatus
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami

Quit defending him

Yes, because everyone knows ten year olds lie about rape all the time amirite you guis.

You make me sick.

I never said they do it all the time. I never even claimed she was doing it this time. I am simply not rushing to judgement. It has happened before and may be happening this time. That is all. The only people I am blaming of anything are the people who allow themselves to be turned against someone based purely on the word of their accuser.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Shama_okami
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Shama_okami
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Inamatus

You make me sick.

I never said they do it all the time. I never even claimed she was doing it this time. I am simply not rushing to judgement. It has happened before and may be happening this time. That is all. The only people I am blaming of anything are the people who allow themselves to be turned against someone based purely on the word of their accuser.

Implying a ten year is lying about rape is still a shitty thing to do.
Do you know how many victims of rape and sexual assault are blamed for it and never have their stories believed?
Do you know how many rapists get away with their crimes with only a slap on the wrist?
Do you know how horrible it is to be looked in the eyes and told point blank, "You wern't raped, you're a liar."?

No, of course you wouldn't. You're apart of the problem, and you're making everything worse.
Congrats.
Point 1; To Mercy and all people who are on her/his side you're all rather ignorant, I've never called the girls liars I said it's possible they're lying, due to having waited so long before reporting.

Point 2: All of you jumping on the bandwagon of he's guilty because of a girl saying so, if he his found not guilty which is possible you've committed liable and there for left gaia and yourself open to being sued.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Implying a ten year is lying about rape is still a shitty thing to do.
Do you know how many victims of rape and sexual assault are blamed for it and never have their stories believed?
Do you know how many rapists get away with their crimes with only a slap on the wrist?
Do you know how horrible it is to be looked in the eyes and told point blank, "You wern't raped, you're a liar."?

No, of course you wouldn't. You're apart of the problem, and you're making everything worse.
Congrats.

Automatically assuming anyone is telling the truth about any accusation without any proof is a bad idea. Period. It is the exact same methodology that has lead to a great deal of suffering by innocent people for centuries. There is a reason the foundation of modern legal practice is 'innocent until proven guilty.'

Yes.
Yes.
Fortunately not.
Inamatus
Nyadriel

made into a female

and let me ask

how does a child that young (young enough to clutch a teddy bear and be told some nonsense about "getting rid of evil" ) lie about something like that? And I am not talking about any possibility of parents telling the kid what to say. I am talking about a legitimate occurrence.

Either case both stories need to be looked into, because if he didn't do anything (Which I seriously doubt he didn't) then chances are someone else is. No child would lie about this unless they knew what was happening.

If that's the case? Then there is abuse at home. But I honestly doubt this man.
Brilwen
Inamatus
Nyadriel

made into a female

and let me ask

Either case both stories need to be looked into, because if he didn't do anything (Which I seriously doubt he didn't) then chances are someone else is. No child would lie about this unless they knew what was happening.

If that's the case? Then there is abuse at home. But I honestly doubt this man.

1) One of the girls accusing him is 17 so hardly a child.

2) A child would lie about anything if they're asked/told to by a parent.

3) Why is nobody addressing my question about why wait so long to accuse him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff