Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South
Why would one want to be disabled? I mean there is some prejudice that comes with it, no matter what the disability is.
It's called a Disability Pay check. Here in America we pay for all type of Disabilities even very mild cases of OCD.

Since when can you get a paycheck for having non debilitating OCD? Can I get a paycheck for my AD/HD?
Since my step nephew getting it. Just getting on the ASD spectrum with Mild OCD and other mild things can get you now a lovely paycheck. If you get the right doctor I am sure you can get a 800 dollar paycheck for AD/HD as well.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Honey of the South
Why would one want to be disabled? I mean there is some prejudice that comes with it, no matter what the disability is.

It's a mental disorder, she cannot control that urge.

Kinda reminds me of this story I heard about a soldier who got caught in a grenade blast along with some other guys in his unit. He came out with minor injuries, but one of his friends had died and had his legs blown off and they landed near him. He saw the legs and the trauma was so bad that he thought those legs were his own. I don't remember if he ever finally came to terms with it, but I do know he spent years in a wheelchair absolutely adamant in his belief that he was missing his legs.
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South
It's called a Disability Pay check. Here in America we pay for all type of Disabilities even very mild cases of OCD.

Since when can you get a paycheck for having non debilitating OCD? Can I get a paycheck for my AD/HD?
Since my step nephew getting it. Just getting on the ASD spectrum with Mild OCD and other mild things can get you now a lovely paycheck. If you get the right doctor I am sure you can get a 800 dollar paycheck for AD/HD as well.

Is he able to work? And he probably gets it more for being on the ASD spectrum than the OCD part.

In a relationship with My Pickles

Versatile Genius

21,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South

Not True, I myself can barely stand, sit or walk for more than 5-10 minutes. I have trouble sitting down, without falling. I have seizures....yet I can't get on Disability, yet the a** down the street faking it can.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South

Is he able to work? And he probably gets it more for being on the ASD spectrum than the OCD part.
He a two years old. Because he lines up line up his candy by color and clothing tags bother him were annoying him were two things qualified him. He hardly wears clothing. His parents let him run around with clothing 90% of the time. Also because he wasn't encourage to talk. My brother and baby's mother thinks it funny when he whinny's instead of saying horse.
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South

He a two years old. Because he lines up line up his candy by color and clothing tags bother him were annoying him were two things qualified him. He hardly wears clothing. His parents let him run around with clothing 90% of the time. Also because he wasn't encourage to talk. My brother and baby's mother thinks it funny when he whinny's instead of saying horse.

Ahhh so he's under 18. That mean's hes getting SSI. I assume his family is lower income? Because for a family to get SSI benefits for a disabled child they must make under a certain amount. That money is supposed to go towards the child's development and care including any special doctors they need. Then at the age of 18 if they are deemed disabled enough to not be able to hold a job they get those benefits.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7

Ahhh so he's under 18. That mean's hes getting SSI. I assume his family is lower income? Because for a family to get SSI benefits for a disabled child they must make under a certain amount. That money is supposed to go towards the child's development and care including any special doctors they need. Then at the age of 18 if they are deemed disabled enough to not be able to hold a job they get those benefits.
The whole family on it. They get the gas money remeburst. their Mother with many health issues including cancer, both kids are labled as ASD kids but if you watched them everyday you know that wasn't the case, my brother on it for his legs being shattered but he works. Yet at the same time they get a paycheck for having Cherokee blood, A two Child support check as well.

Aged Lunatic

Folks, welcome to the wild wacky world of mental illness! mrgreen

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
Super Fightin Prototype
I don't think I will ever understand this disorder. I can't think of any scientific reason someone would feel they're not supposed to have all of their limbs.
Like that person who cut off their legs because they felt they did not need them.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/jerry-springer-legs/

Dapper Gawker

xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7
xdivision_whitey
Mei tsuki7

The whole family on it. They get the gas money remeburst. their Mother with many health issues including cancer, both kids are labled as ASD kids but if you watched them everyday you know that wasn't the case, my brother on it for his legs being shattered but he works. Yet at the same time they get a paycheck for having Cherokee blood, A two Child support check as well.
My dad was half cherokee and never got a dime... :c

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Lisala Maia
xdivision_whitey
Honey of the South

Not True, I myself can barely stand, sit or walk for more than 5-10 minutes. I have trouble sitting down, without falling. I have seizures....yet I can't get on Disability, yet the a** down the street faking it can.
We had a neighbor recovering from doing drugs on disability, he was making more money than my mom (she's disable and unable to walk and do most things) yet he got free rent, and all these other services.

Dapper Dabbler

10,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Why is it so hard for people to understand this disorder, but the same people will jump to the defense of transsexuals?
It wasn't that long ago that if a little girl came up to you and said "I'm really a boy" you'd lock her up. Now, you practically get locked up if you think it weird.
And yet, this lady needs to be institutionalized and is a "nut job".

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Yonakii
Reminds me of this one guy who wanted to be disabled so bad he cut off his own legs. It's not something that should be accepted, it's a self-harm disorder.

I heard about that too, I think he even dressed up as a girl or something...

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bienaimee R
This lady is mentally ill and her next of kin and/or her mental health professional should have her interdicted for her own protection.

We don't interdicted transsexuals for wanting the same thing.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Pessimist
I wish there was a way to bitchslap people over the internet because this cow would be on the receiving end. If there was some hoodoo I could pull that could transfer all my physical and mental woes onto her, I would do it in a heartbeat because good physical health is something most people take for granted.

The woman is mentally ill and needs psychiatric help. I don't think we should be wishing ill on her, but instead hoping she gets the mental help she so desperately needs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff