Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
I don't think she ever will fully recover, she'll probably be scarred forever.

The only thing I can hope and pray for is that people that are in her community, the ones that DO HAVE SOULS because clearly her parents do not, that those people will do everything in their power to help her heal and recover

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If there is a hell, I hope that is where they go. Reading this story really tugged at my heartstrings. Literally. I'm aching. cry

Romantic Genius

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i can't believe this story.....my body feels like it's going to break down from hearing this story... i can't believe they're humans! to show no compassion to innocent children! how unlucky are those children to be born from them! i hate people like these! i know this is bad, but i hope they get a death sentence! they deserve it! children like them are one of the true beauties of this blasted planet! i feeling like crying all of a sudden....i wish the kids would find good parents or good people to take care of them so at least, they can make up for their missed childhood...
those people sicken me
god i just...
grr...
Inertial Mass
Wow...they're totally burning in hell when they die.

yep and theres a place for them right next to osma. i could they do that to a poor little girl. she'll be tramatised forevery. it will be a mirical if she ever gets be somewhat normal. that poor babys probably going to die. people can be truely cruel and sick.

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
i Have to keep distracting myself because after reading this, I don't know how I can sleep without nightmares (hence and hintity hint hint my own username). I certainly hope that these parents do not sleep at night after what they have done. How can they?

And alot of times, when a person of a certain (good,pure) religion looks a pure evil person in the face, a saying goes "May God have mercy on your soul". I can safely say dispite being Christian that I hope God has NO MERCY on these parent's souls, because they don't deserve ANY mercy whatsoever. And hope God somehow reaches to these poor children that the world is not all evil, like their parents, but that there are many people in this world who are good and pure of heart.
Repulsive and disgusting. What a bunch of sick ********]

Familiar Poster

Eat your own skin. Covered in feces and bed sores. Damn. That kid had it rough.

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Indeed, a true horror.
I want to say that my heart's out to, and I tip my hat off to those police officers who raided this home and discovered this, promptly arresting them. Only God knows how horrified they must've been, to see them like that. It must cut deep, even for someone in a line of work that deals with the unimginable crimes people commit on a daily basis.

Learned Bookworm

I wish they can't sleep well until they repent in God and the children are already well.....

Girl-Crazy Humorist

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Wow....

Well I hope this shows people the importance of human rights for the disabled. Sometimes even their own parents can be their greatest enemy.
User Image

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
amigobear v3
Stuff like this happens way to often. I'm too jaded to feel anything.
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
ωho ∂o ỳoύ τhíик ỳoύ αяe?
яύииíи’ ‘яoύи∂ ℓeαvíиg sςαяs
ςoℓℓeςτíиg α jαя oƒ heαяτ
τeαяíиg ℓove αραяτ

Basically this... I remember reading about a case like this where a grandfather locked up his retarded mute daughter in an attic for 1o years... Mainly becuase she got preggers and had a baby in there too.

They probably got feed once a week...

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ỳoύ’яe goииα ςατςh α ςoℓ∂
ƒяoм τhe íςe íиsí∂e ỳoύя soύℓ
∂oи’τ ςoмe βαςк ƒoя мe
ωho ∂o ỳoύ τhíик ỳoύ αяe?

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
why would some one do S$%^ like this

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
thats just messed up

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Teadmatus
I wish they can't sleep well until they repent in God and the children are already well.....

I dunno, man. Even if someone repented for their sins and abused a child, I still wouldn't be able to forgive them.

I'm certain that if these two people go to jail, the prison hierarchy will make mincemeat out of them. Child abusers and ***** _are_ on the bottom of the ladder, after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff