• Marathon 300
He's so tall...

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
fairy-phoenix
All I can say that bully deserved it, stealing money and harming others for the heck of it... sounds like a future criminal to me.
He's too big for that...

lol

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Anasui
Snowy One Piece Lover
I'm too busy wondering what the kid's eating to be that big.
That is not a 7 year old... That's a min high schooler. There is NO excuse for that kid to be that big...
Kids suffering from Momo's Diesease get huge.

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
This kid needs help. Help him, don't hinder his physoy or well we will have anotther newtown
princesspearl8
This kid needs help. Help him, don't hinder his physoy or well we will have anotther newtown

He needs his a** beat is what he needs. This ******** 'free hugs for assholes' routine is getting old.

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Old Blue Collar Joe
princesspearl8

He needs his a** beat is what he needs. This ******** 'free hugs for assholes' routine is getting old.

And what will that make him think? That " I hats the world and everyone let me go do(insert terrible crime here) he needs help with his anger and attitude towards life. A therapist can work wonders on kids like him. Kids like I was. But I was a tiny kid and I was the one bullied.
princesspearl8
Old Blue Collar Joe
princesspearl8

And what will that make him think? That " I hats the world and everyone let me go do(insert terrible crime here) he needs help with his anger and attitude towards life. A therapist can work wonders on kids like him. Kids like I was. But I was a tiny kid and I was the one bullied.

Obviously mommy has already done the 'free hugs for assholes' and defended him routinely for his sack of s**t attitude. It's done wonders to where he feels entitled to everything.

Witty Phantom

Snowy One Piece Lover

Everything.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Good Grief, whatever, blah blah blah to those folks ranting on about a 7 year old in handcuffs.
A 7 year old should also not be mugging people. If all he got was being inconvenienced by being handcuffed to a handrail and a stern talking to then the little s**t got off easy.

Suing for 250 million is just ludicrous.
The kid does not look like he is in any pain or distress handcuffed to the rail. It also looks like a bit of a posed shot or maybe they just caught him at the right moment - but it looks like someone told him to hold his arm up to make the handcuffs more obvious. If you look at it, no one would hold their arm like that for six hours (or even 15 minutes) - they would sit in a more relaxed position.

Anyway, handcuffs are just a convenient way to make sure someone stays where you put them. They don't mean the person is a hardened serial murderer. Sitting in a chair in a semi-public area was probably preferable to being tossed in a jail cell. Or worse, consider how his mom would be reacting if they didn't restrain him at all and they lost him because he ran off.

If the conversation reported by his accomplice is accurate then he already has an attitude nothing can happen to him because of his age. He had to learn that some place. It also suggests he has no fear of reprisal from his parents - either because they don't care or worse, because they encourage him to act like an a*****e. Personally I hope the parents get counter-sued for frivolous lawsuit.

Also food for thought - The accounts of how long the kid was in custody seem to vary (6 hrs or 10 hrs) but some folks seem to be assuming the cops made no efforts to get the parents there sooner. It is quite possible they tried but the parents were in no hurry to take off early from work or what ever they were doing. They may have felt it was the best of both worlds - let the cops do some parenting for them and then submit a 250 million dollar lawsuit over how badly their son has been 'wronged'.

Interesting Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
The thing about this story I don't like is that some other kid later confessed to stealing the money and nothing happened to him.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
4'7? that kid's like half a foot shorter than me. and he's only about a year younger than my cousin. Why would another 7-yr-old want to beat up another kid that's bigger than him?

Either way, somebody here is lying their a** off, but I really don't know who it is...

Apocalyptic Smoker

So it's five dollors today.
What keeps it from turning into five hundred?

It was an act of violence and robbery, just because he was so young and the funds so low doesn't change the fact that he mugged someone.
What if he was 16 and pulled the same stunt?
I think he got off with a slap on the wrist.
Also 250 million? Yeah right. So they just think we have that much in tax funds to just hand over to someone who can't raise their damn kid?
I say ship the kid off to military school and beat some sense into him.

Newbie Noob

Well he should have been insomeones gym or reading doing somthing other than ripping off at a store. What a shame he will learn one day.

Undead Enchantress

Early practice.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xdivision_whitey
Anasui
Snowy One Piece Lover
That is not a 7 year old... That's a min high schooler. There is NO excuse for that kid to be that big...
Kids suffering from Momo's Diesease get huge.
Yes, but there are only half a dozen confirmed cases in the world and he has none of the physical signs that would be visible if he did.

Anyway, next time he acts up like this, screw the handcuffs and instead put him in a Hannibal Lecter suit to be pushed around on a hand-truck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff